Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Grow Up ❯ The End?? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Grow Up

Chapter 4- The End??

By sky princess

Vincent was surprised. Surprised at how Yuffie had changed the last 4 years and glad that he stayed around to see her change into a beautiful woman. The only thing that hasn't changed was her stormy gray eyes which still held a gleam that made him wonder what she was going to do next. He did like her when she was a skimpy overexcited teenager but now she seems more attractive and control of her old crazy self. Her smile that she gave him that afternoon when he first saw her made his heart skip a beat for a second. Her face was stuck on his mind and his beloved, Lucrecia, was slipping away. Though Lucrecia may slip from his mind, he would never forget about her but now he had to move on and "live with his &*^%&^ life." As Yuffie said when she jumped off the Highwind, 4 years ago.

A rock suddenly slid down inside the Shinra mansion. Vincent felt danger and by the way Yuffie tensed, it seemed she felt it too.

Hmm…her skills have gotten better, Vincent thought impressively.

They entered a big place which seemed to be where the explosion had been. The darkening sky could be seen from the blown off roof.

"Wow Vincent, someone really loved their explosives." Her voice was quiet as she looked up at the sky.

She turned around to see if Vincent was listening but found that someone or something was about to attack Vincent from behind.

"Watch out, Vincent! Behind you!" Yuffie pointed behind him.

In a second, he pulled out his Death Penalty out of his cape and shot the thing in the chest. It seemed to have been a gigantic octopus-human monster! Yuffie looked ahead to see more weird monsters coming at them.

"Bring it on, you ugly sons of scum!" She yelled and brought up her Comformer.

Suddenly, there was a beam of blinding white light as a person came floating down.

"No, it can't be!" Yuffie looked at the man who was destroyed so long ago. "Sephiroth?"

&%#!!! He had been so hard to beat! I had used all that I had against him that made me in the hospital for two !@#$%*' days! She thought as a small tear formed in her eye.

Sephiroth was grinning as his feet touched the ground. His silver-white hair was now touching the floor. Boy, his hair grew! He took a step toward Yuffie but lost his footing from his hair in the way. Otherwise, he tripped and fell.

"@#$%!!" He muttered as he got up.

Yuffie and Vincent tried very hard not to burst out laughing. Now, back to the story.

"Hello, Yuffie. Nice to meet the person who killed my clone."

"Clone?" Yuffie's eyebrows shot up.

Vincent was in trouble. Many of the disgusting monsters were forming a circle around him.

"Vincent!" Yuffie was about to shoot her Comformer when she suddenly couldn't move.

"Nuh Uh Uh." Sephiroth waved his index finger like she was a bad child.

"We still have to talk. Don't you want to hear how I lived?" He added.

She couldn't help Vincent now so she said "yes" with her mouth that was wide open and unmoving.

"Well, my newly assistant, Dr. Hojo, made me a clone of myself and very real too. I was left to just watch the whole battle. Which was very interesting. He also experimented with humans and made these lovely creatures." He pointed to the monsters that were fighting Vincent.

Yuffie moaned and closed her eyes as she saw Vincent get punched in the stomach.

Vincent just hold up, she thought. Once I'm free of this field, Sephiroth and those monsters are *&%@ dead!

"To bad, though. I killed that crazy doctor just before I got here. He wasn't useful anymore after I sent ninjas to retrieve my lost Black Materia." Sephiroth continued to speak.

As soon as he said this, his power dropped on the field and she summoned her power.

"Why don't you shut up and take a long rest!?! How 'bout I help you?! ALL CREATION!!" Yuffie sent her power to the laughing Sephiroth.

Her power blasted toward Sephiroth but all of a sudden disappeared just inches from him. Yuffie blinked and sweat-dropped.

"Do you really think I'm that stupid, Yuffie Kisaragi!" He shouted.

She scratched her head, "Yeah."

"You're going to pay for saying that. Your All Creation killed my clone but I am more powerful than my clone.

"Oh no." Yuffie's strength was low and she was tired. Vincent is also tiring down and probably die soon if I don't stop them!

Sephiroth is so strong though and I'm just a young woman who steal materia! I can't beat him! She sobbed and looked at the ground.

Vincent saw out of the corner of his eye that Yuffie looked about ready to give up.

"Don't give up, Yuffie! You're our only hope and my heart is with you to help you. Please don't give up!" He pleaded with his beautiful red eyes but fell unconscious a little later.

"Vincent is right." She whispered as she looked at him.

"I'm gonna beat the &^%@ out of you, Sephiroth!" Yuffie screamed.

Sephiroth stood there with shock as he saw the young woman that started to glow red and her eyes turned a dangerous gold. Her hair was lifting up and her arms were spread as she contained large amounts of energy.

At the top of her lungs, Yuffie shouted as tears flowed down her face,

"EVIL DEATH!!!!!!"

"Hot *&%^!!" Cid whispered as he saw a pure red beam of light exploded from the top of the Shinra mansion. The night sky turned a bloody red as the light hit the clouds far above.

Tifa watched in awe and yelled to Cid, "Hurry, Cid! Yuffie's there!"

"Is that Yuffie's power, Red?" Cloud asked.

"Yes, it is. It seems she just reached a level far above all of us." He growled but pride was in his eyes.

Yuffie is some girl, he thought.

Tifa gasped as she saw a figure being incinerated by the red beam.

"Wow… whoever that is, Yuffie sure beat the *&^$ out of him!" Cait Sith exclaimed.

As Yuffie saw nothing left of Sephiroth, she noticed that the monsters were turning back into a regular human but all were unconscious from the impact of the spell. Her gaze fell on Vincent and she crawled over and laid next to him.

"Thanks, Vinny. See you in the dream world." Yuffie whispered as she hugged him sideways and let herself slip into unconsciousness.

To be continued or Fin??? (Read the author's note and find out!)

Author's Note: Well? Did you like it? If you did, write me a review! Also, the answer to the question is: THERE IS GOING TO BE AN EPILOGUE!!!! It'll be coming out soon so don't wait long! Whew! This is my longest chapter! See the pattern? Chapter 1 is the shortest and it gets longer! Check out the Epilogue if Yuffie and Vincent can get out of their unconscious state and be together! Ok, I love ya, bu bye! J