Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Hard Knocks ❯ The Coming Ch2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There's Just Something About You...
That Pisses Me Off

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Final Fantasy X, my dolls are mine and I sold my soul for chocolate.

Tidus lived in a Post-War Zanarkand for seven years before Auron got him, he's not a dream, he's real. Shuyin's twin brother, and four years older than in the game.

Summary: A girl with holes in her memory, a semi-psychotic disposition, health problems, a disturbing mind, an obsession with dolls and other things, and a bipolar disorder, a sporadicly gaming sister with a short temper, big heart and the knowledge that her sister keeps going missing, a boy-crazy, spastic, devoted gamer friend with family problems, a niece who's anti-gamer and completely preppy, an interupted journey to change the world, come together in a clash warranted to break the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Zanarkand-1000 Years Ago... We Think~

Alexandra Kanin blinked sleepily, yawned, and turnned over to go back to sleep... Ping! A little light bulb in her head popped on, then promptly fried out and exploded. She peeked one eye open, and turnned her head. Nope, still there. She blinked, innocently, and sat up. She stared, the stuffed animal stared back, she tilted her head in contemplation, the stuffed animal mimicked her. She swallowed nervously and, like a smart little girl, screamed, loudly, and jumpped out the window. The fuzzy little alarm clock tilted it's head the other way with the passing of another minute, and stared sightlessly at the empty room.

Outside, Ally was dangling from a metal pole, and starting to seriously wonder what the hell was going on. "Where thE HELL AM I!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Zanarkand Ruins-Spira... Not Even Going To Go There...~

Leslie-Ann Cho snuggled deeper into her leg and let herself wake up slowly. She was hugging her leg again she realised... This has really gotta stop... Not that she hugged her leg often in her sleep. It was the whole "waking up in yoga positions" thing she wanted to stop. Currently one leg was propped up higher than her head, which was dangling off the edge of whatever she was sleeping on -it felt too hard to be her bed, maybe she fell asleep on the table again?- and she was hugging her other leg tightly to her chest, her knee tucked under her chin. She let go of her leg to flip over on her stomach, and promptly fell ten feet to crash into the ground.

"So you have awakened."

Leslie blinked confusedly at the rocky ground that had appeared beneath her nose. "Why Valefor, you look so hard and uncomfortable..."

There was a moment of frozen silence, then it was filled with hearty laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Land Before Ti- Eh, Sorry, Meant Zanarkand...~

Tidus Altier, dyed blonde Star Player of the Zanarkand Abes in Section-B reacted instinctively when he was awoken by a scream, diving under his bed and screaming for Auron. Auron just shook his head as he passed by Tidus's room and headed up the stairs to where they'd put the girl Valefor had dropped on Shuyin's head. Shuyin was still unconcious, Lenne alternating between coddling him and smacking him. He wasn't getting any better and he wasn't waking up, so she went out to get some ice a couple of hours ago, she hadn't been back since. Tidus surmised that they'd get a call from the police later asking them to pick up Lenne for putting their elder sister Yunalesca in the hospital, again. Then again, if they weren't related to Yunalesca they'd probably be getting arrested pretty frequently too. Shuyin came close to it already, now that Lenne was being called to war, don't ask how they figure it's Yunalesca's fault, that bitch had been known for some pretty strange shit in the past. Tidus shook the rest of the cobwebs from his head and made his way to his bureau. Hey... Waitaminute...

"AUROOOOON! THERE'S A CHICK HANGING OUT THE WINDOW!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Zanny!-Wall of The Dumb Idiots That Commited Suicide~

When Valefor, that psycho nagging Taielya, had come to him with the... "request" to guide her "Chosen" and give her a small parcel, his first thought had been. Oh Hiethra, not another one... So far they'd been reversing time to play out the End of Sin about fifty times because Vally didn't like Tidus going poof and so brought in dozens upon dozens of people to help Lady Yuna and her pilgrimage, or to change Spira so that such measures weren't needed... Yeah, that was his reaction too. He and Ifrit just figured that she had a crush on the poor blonde kid and wanted him to stick around so she could stare at him. Then, of course, Ixion caught wind of what they were saying and chased them around for saying his girlfriend was interested in somebody else, and thoroughly kicked Tidus's ass next time he was summoned. Anyway... Point of fact is that all of Valefor's "Chosen" tended to be identical to her, with an odd tendancy to glomp Tidus at every available minute. Which brought him to the girl who made him laugh.

He watched her, she didn't scream and attack like Valefor would've done upon hearing someone approach and speak to her. Instead, she'd spat out something sarcastic, most likely ranting about Valefor secretly, and stared at him, as if trying to place him. "My Valefor, you looked so much more feminine last time I saw you."

He snorted, oh yeah, he'd like this one. "I am Yojimbo, not the bird."

"Bird-brain?"

He shook his head, chuckling, maybe Valefor wouldn't notice if he'd subtley corrupted this one? Not that it seemed he'd have to do much work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Saiko Tachi(Psycho Castle)~
~So named for the "Queen" of the Household...~
~The Missing One~

Theresa watched Rayne completely freak out. She watched, and wondered if she could still feel her twin. She acted like she didn't believe, but she knew that the siamese twins had a connection to each other. She knew it like she knew clothes. And if there was one thing in the world Theresa Paperd knew, it was clothes. She sighed, and put the phone on the charger, before getting a paper bag, it seemed like Ray was about to start hyperventilating. She couldn't blame her, she was pissed off at that gypsy bitch for stealing her aunt too. But someone needed to stay calm, and she guessed that it was her. She re-entered the living room, and froze.

"R-rayne?"

"What!?"

"The TV's actin' funny."

Ray turnned to the TV and halted, completely. The TV was flickering, the title screen for her sister's video game changing. She felt something move under her hand and snatched it up, looking down in horror, and shock. The case for the video game was changing as well, a second disk forming. The case stopped it's liquid-like movement and she gasped upon seeing the picture. Her sister, in a red, Chinese-style dress that went to her knees, wide splits up the side, to her hip, black leggings and ribbons floating from her arms, waist, legs and neck. Two blades, reminiscent of BloodRayne, sheathed at her hip, and Ribbon Dancer ribbons swirling from her hands. Ally was there as well, the Doll Caroline upon her knee. She wore a thin, purple, gypsy skirt, pink bell-sleeves attached to a pink choker, and a blue tube-top, daggers in her hands.

"Oh my God," Ray looked up, Theresa was standing next to her, staring at the case.

Ray turnned to the TV, and saw the title scene...

"How do you know my name?"

"No, I think the real question is, how come you can't remember."

"I don't know, I don't even know how
you know me."

"Exactly! How can you just forget about us?"

"Apparently it was easy considering I don't remEMBER!"

"This is- LESLIE! WATCH OUT!"

A scream.

Rayne grew eeriely calm. "We have to get them back."

"I second that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: OoooooOOOoooo.... A review! So many people read like... The first page and then quit the story. Huh, oh well!