Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Hard Knocks ❯ The Coming Ch 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There's Just Something About You...
That Pisses Me Off

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Final Fantasy X, my dolls are mine and I sold my soul for chocolate.

Tidus lived in a Post-War Zanarkand for seven years before Auron got him, he's not a dream, he's real. Shuyin's twin brother, and four years older than in the game.

Summary: A girl with holes in her memory, a semi-psychotic disposition, health problems, a disturbing mind, an obsession with dolls and other things, and a bipolar disorder, a sporadicly gaming sister with a short temper, big heart and the knowledge that her sister keeps going missing, a boy-crazy, spastic, devoted gamer friend with family problems, a niece who's anti-gamer and completely preppy, an interupted journey to change the world, come together in a clash warranted to break the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Zanarky-V.2.4... Why 2.4? Guess~

There goes another one, Auron thought in exasperation. Currently Tidus was attempting to help the girl get back in the house, after patiently explaining for an hour that the possessed doll was an alarm clock. It would've been okay, except he was using Shuyin's belongings and kept dropping them because they were too short and he was a clutz. He heard a loud war cry and stepped to the side just as an awake Shuyin -with very extreme bedhead, he noted- blasted through the room to tackle Tidus. "THAT WAS EXPENSIVE YOU JORRASH!"

"SON OF A HUORAN!"

"Yilvat, WE'RE TWINS YOU JEKANOR!"

"... Filtat-user"

"I'm not a druggie!"

"Hmph, coulda fooled me!"

"... Um, excuse me? I don't mean to interrupt this, obviously, important conversation but... COULD SOMEBODY GET ME DOWN FROM HERE!?!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Zanny, Home of 'Lesca's Bitch~

"Tell me, seriously, what do you think about Yevon?"

Yojimbo was a bit taken aback, "What?"

"What do you think about Yevon? It's a simple question. Oh, wait, I mean the religion, not the person. The person was obviously nuts."

Hardcore mercenary he was, he couldn't help but choke at that. How did I get in this position again?

... "You can't be serious... I have to wha-? Huh?"

"You must travel into the heart of Yevon, you mu-"

"Uh, yeah... No. Just no."

"As Valefor's Chosen you mu-"

"Is that what she said? Cuz I ain't her Chosen. I was picked because I like to pick apart peoples' psychology."

"... Huh?"

"Heeheehee... My, I guess you guys weren't picked for your brains."

"... What do you think your purpose here is other than to change the world?"

"My main purpose in life is Chaos, what do you think I believe my purpose here is?" ...

How that wound up with him traveling with the girl to Bevelle, he didn't want to analyze too closely. How she managed to manipulate him into agreeing to work for her for free he also didn't really want to ponder. Maybe it was because he knew, he just knew, he'd been tricked, just couldn't figure out how. Maybe Valefor really shouldn't have picked someone who liked to "pick apart peoples' psychology", whatever that meant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Saiko Tachi, And the Freaks~

"Should I call her coven?" Theresa mused out loud, staring at the phone.

"Not her public coven," Rayne Sarah Cho rarely freaked out, but being cut off completely from her only link to insanity... Yupperoony! You heard her right, only link to insanity. It had to be that way, like she was her sister's link to sanity, her sister was her link to insanity. Don't ask, she wont tell, even if you do. "They're just about the theory of it and the glory of the Goddess. Call her friends, they're more into the actuality."

"Okay, do you think she died in that scene?"

"I don't want to find out."

"Neither do I."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: OoooooOOOoooo... A review! So many people read like... The first page and then quit the story. Huh, oh well!