Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Hard Knocks ❯ It Begins Ch1 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There's Just Something About You...
That Pisses Me Off

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Final Fantasy X, my dolls are mine and I sold my soul for chocolate.

Tidus lived in a Post-War Zanarkand for seven years before Auron got him, he's not a dream, he's real. Shuyin's twin brother, and four years older than in the game.

Summary: A girl with holes in her memory, a semi-psychotic disposition, health problems, a disturbing mind, an obsession with dolls and other things, and a bipolar disorder, a sporadicly gaming sister with a short temper, big heart and the knowledge that her sister keeps going missing, a boy-crazy, spastic, devoted gamer friend with family problems, a niece who's anti-gamer and completely preppy, an interupted journey to change the world, come together in a clash warranted to break the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Zanarkand-Five Months Later~

"WHOOHOOOO!" Ally screamed, "GO TIDUS!" Ally grinned at Lenne, "Jornan this is fun."

Lenne grinned, "You better believe it!"

Ally laughed and continued to hoot and holler at the Blitzpool, especially the cute guys. A sad smile flicked across her face as she realised that this, this very day, was when it would all come crashing down. She fingered a photo she'd knicked from Tidus's home and wondered, hoped, that the game had changed this too, like it had so many other things. She looked down at the photo in her hand, Alot of things, she mused. Her best friend being one of them. The photo was simple, taken by an XRJT Esthar-line PhotogenOp, which was an okay camera, but not as great as some of the ones out there. It was a photo of Leslie at about sixteen, in a blue sundress, an arm around Tidus and Lenne's shoulder, Shuyin hovering in the background. A sign said Happy Birthday, Sevrant Sixteen above their heads. It was a picture taken during a period Leslie was missing, during a time she couldn't remember.

Lenne stood, "I'm going to go get a soda pop, wanna come along?"

Ally shoved the picture in her pocket and stood, "Yeah, that sound like a good idea."

-_-_-

People were running and screaming, pieces of burning buildings were falling everywhere, it was like a video or picture of World War II, except, that this was real. Atleast, real in the sense that she was in it. Though she had to say, the effects were magnificent. Not even Hollywood could come up with this. She was watching over Tidus to make sure he was safe while he woke, and took a hell of a long itime to do it as well! Lenne had run off to see if Shuyin was all right, all the while thanking her for giving him another concussion so that he had to stay away from the Blitzpool. It might've been worse if he was actually there, as in, he might've died. Then, there goes Final Fantasy X-2. Oh Jornan, she was hanging out with Leslie too much if she was cracking jokes while people died.

She grabbed a Blitzball and weighed it, it was heavy, built for traveling at high speeds underwater, and it had corners and edges for grabbing that could also cause some pain if it hit. Huh, She mused, No wonder some people use it as a weapon. Good thing she could throw because it was the only weapon she had on hand at the moment. Maybe she could steal Tidus's sword later when he gets it.

... "Why the hell did you give him a sword! Look at him! Oh my Chaos. I'm insulted on behalf of every swordsman in existance, whether or not they're real..."...

Woah, where on Virdray did that come from? Ally thought in shock, flashbacks of her best friend ranting where not what she needed right now. She shook her head in confusion and turnned as she heard a groan from behind her. "Tidus? Are you all right?"

He shook his head, and groaned. "No, I'm not. I fell two stories."

Ally laughed nervously, "Oh, yeah. Sorry."

"S'okay what about- Hey! Is that Auron?"

Ally turnned and drew back in shock. "Woah, when did he get there?"

"Dunno, Hey! Auron! What's going on!?"

Auron looked at them, and turnned and walked away.

Ally leaned closer to Tidus, "Do you think he wants us to follow him?" She prodded, trying to get him moving.

"I guess, let's go!"

Ally blinked as she watched him run off. "Blondes," She muttered, shaking her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~???~

... She watched, pretty patiently in her oppinion, as Auron tossed Tidus his shiny new sword, and fell on his ass, repeatedly. Fultarn, she thought, shaking her head with a sigh. Ally flung a Blitzball at a Sinscale, doing about half of the damage Wakka would've done, but still managing pretty good. Tidus turnned to take care of a Scaley behind him and Auron held out his hand. "Those one's don't matter! We cut through!"

She felt a bit of humor at that, Well, She thought, I guess some things are similar to the game after all. They ran, dodging this way and that as Sinscales flew at them. Every once in a while they'd stop, to take care of the ones they couldn't avoid. Then, they came upon Sinspawn Ammes. How the Crenta did they find out the Sinspawn's name anyway? She mused, It's not like they're very talkative, or friendly. And neither Tidus nor Auron had the Scan Ability in the game... Why the Whurtan do Sinspawn have names anyway!?

They got their asses kicked by the creature that looked like it was straight from Tentacle Hentai and barely managed to defeat it before it beat them. It finally ended when Auron went beserk and Dragon Fang'ed it. Ally looked at him grumpily, 'That would've been more helpful before hand,' she pouted. She felt a jerk of surprise and they ran off to their destination, Tidus complaining and questioning Auron's sanity all the way.

"Yeah," Ally muttered, "And what does it say about us that we're following him?"

At that Tidus, thankfully, shut up. And then they came upon the bridge...

She awoke, and openned her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Yes, I am trying to update atleast once a day, or once every two days depending on my schedule and the NEUROTIC FF.N! Isn't it neat? Yes, it will have some drama in it, mostly on the part of those left on Earth why? Because the mission was to change Spira, and I ain't that obedient, unless I feel like it, no matter how much drama was in the actual storyline. Though some things just have to be drama because of the events depicted. The words that aren't english aren't any language I know, and aren't Al-Bhed, so no translations except for what I come up with, sorry.