Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Hard Knocks ❯ It Begins Ch2 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There's Just Something About You...
That Pisses Me Off

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Final Fantasy X, my dolls are mine and I sold my soul for chocolate.

Tidus lived in a Post-War Zanarkand for seven years before Auron got him, he's not a dream, he's real. Shuyin's twin brother, and four years older than in the game.

Summary: A girl with holes in her memory, a semi-psychotic disposition, health problems, a disturbing mind, an obsession with dolls and other things, and a bipolar disorder, a sporadicly gaming sister with a short temper, big heart and the knowledge that her sister keeps going missing, a boy-crazy, spastic, devoted gamer friend with family problems, a niece who's anti-gamer and completely preppy, an interupted journey to change the world, come together in a clash warranted to break the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~???~

She awoke, and openned her eyes.

-_-_-

"Have you heard?"

"No, I haven't, what's up?"

"They say the Fiend Hunter is going to preform tonight at Club Kisreth."

"You're serious? You mean the Maesters haven't found anyone to catch her yet?"

"How can they? No one knows who she really is, not even her band, just that she somehow gets into the Palace at Bevelle to prank the Maesters constantly."

"Oh Yevon... Do you think she'll do an update at the Club tonight?"

"I'd bet the Summoners on it!"

"Oh I'm so totally going to be there then."

"Me too."

Leslie shook her head and laughed softly, "What's so funny?" Seymour demanded, somewhat grumpily, an elaborate setup diguising his bright purple hair, as well as his Guado features.

Leslie caught a glimpse of purple and snorted, coughing to clear up her sudden choking fit. "Nothing! It's nothing, just overheard someone talking about the infamous Fiend Hunter, she's apparently appearing tonight."

He straightend, "Where!? Did you hear where?"

She shook her head, quickly schooling her features into honesty, "No, apparently not even her obssessed fans are willing to talk about that kind of thing in public. They mainly just tell the others to meet them -in apparently pre-planned places since they don't say that either- so they can take them with." She smirked when he turnned away, and carefully avoided looking at his hair. Oh, she'd definately be at Kisreth tonight.

He growled under his breath, "I really don't see what's so great about her."

"You wouldn't."

He whirlled around, "Are you saying that you are one of her many fans then?"

She waved her hands in the air. "Of course not!" Lies! "I'm just stating the truth, you, one of her many victems, would not see what her fans do. They see a Wild, Talented, Strong, Rebellious, Mysterious Heroine. You just see a pain-in-the-kuthra anarchist that needs to be punished for everything she's done to you."

"Heroine?" He scoffed, "Immature brat is more like it."

She fought back the urge to smack him, Blasphemy!, and shrugged. "You know it's true though."

He nodded, "I consent to that, her fans most likely do believe her to be a heroine, no matter what measures Yevon has taken to correct such false assumptions."

She twitched behind him, and quickly stampped down on any emotions or reactions that might get her in trouble. Seymour was her friend, no matter what he said about the Fiend Hunter. Though she really wanted to smack him right now, I mean reeeaaaally wanted to smack him. She adjusted the tiny black wire-frames on her nose and refrained from running a hand through her hair, it'd only get tangled up in the tight bun it was in anyway. Instead she crossed her arms, and pondered, amusedly, on her clothes. If anyone back on Earth could see her now, in a vrentora, a Spiran-style business suit, they'd laugh themselves sick. Whurtan... Sometimes she did as well, when she was alone of course. Valefor had come to her with an ultimatum about one month after she'd begun travelling, now she was stuck in Bevelle, and when she did manage to get away either a Maester would send someone after her, or Valefor would come. It was bloody annoying.

"You're awfully quiet back there."

Leslie's head shot up, and she smiled wistfully, "Sorry just thinking of home."

Seymour glanced at her over his shoulder. "You never did say where you came from."

"An island Sin destroyed," She said flatly.

"And you survived?"

"I wasn't there at the time," Well atleast that's the truth, I wasn't at any of the islands Sin destroyed when he wiped them off the map after all. Though I will miss some of them.

"I'm sorry for your loss."

"It's all right," She looked around distractedly, and froze. Yojimbo? It's that time already? She shook her head and glanced nervously at Seymour's back. She looked back over at Yojimbo again, he was patiently motioning her to come over. She glared at him, and turnned up her nose, looking away. A pebble hit the back of her head in response. She pouted at him and then turnned back to Seymour. "Hey, Sey?"

"Yes?"

"I think I'm gonna go get something to eat, you want anything?"

"No, that's all right."

"Okay, later."

"Good-by-e...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Saiko Tachi, With even more Freaks!~

"Is everyone here?"

"I believe so," This came from a 19 y/o with waist-length, dark brown hair and grinning brown eyes. Her name was Danielle, known as Dani.

"Wait, where's Leslie?" A short, chubby, red-head with frizzy hair named Ashia demanded.

Dani rolled her eyes at the 20 y/o, who failed a year of school!, "You neva hear the message? Dis is about Leslie, she wen' go missin'."

"Again?"

"Yeah, again," Rayne said in frustration, running a hand through her hair.

"Maybe we should catagorize her as the 8th World Wonder," A 17 y/o girl with blonde hair called from a corner.

"No," Ashia shot back, "That, would be your boyfriend."

The blonde, named Melissa, growled rather impressively at her. "No, I'd say it was your Middle School crush who was the 8th World Wonder."

"Then Leslie is definately the 9th!" Another brunette with blue eyes called out quickly. The 18 y/o was named Crystal ("Call me CHRIS Dammit!") and resident mediator when Leslie was gone.

Rayne sighed in frustration. "Can we come back down to Earth here!? My sister is missing, and this time I know what happened!"

The four girls immediately stopped bickering. "For seriously?" Mel asked.

Theresa came out from the kitchen, "Uh, we have a problem..."

"What?" Rayne nearly shouted.

"I just got off the phone with your half-brother, John? He's coming to town, for a bit, and staying here."

Rayne whimpered, and fell back on the couch, pulling a pillow over her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Oh poo, FF.N Didn't work for me, I couldn't update, sorry.