Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Hard Knocks ❯ It Begins Ch3 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There's Just Something About You...
That Pisses Me Off

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Final Fantasy X, my dolls are mine and I sold my soul for chocolate.

Tidus lived in a Post-War Zanarkand for seven years before Auron got him, he's not a dream, he's real. Shuyin's twin brother, and four years older than in the game.

Summary: A girl with holes in her memory, a semi-psychotic disposition, health problems, a disturbing mind, an obsession with dolls and other things, and a bipolar disorder, a sporadicly gaming sister with a short temper, big heart and the knowledge that her sister keeps going missing, a boy-crazy, spastic, devoted gamer friend with family problems, a niece who's anti-gamer and completely preppy, an interupted journey to change the world, come together in a clash warranted to break the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Babe-Ehem, I mean Baaj Temple~

"I need fooooood..."

Now, unlike just playing the game with their MUST-MAKE-EVERYTHING-FIT-TO-THE-DISK! neuroticism, Ally actually knew why he was wailing like this. He couldn't eat anything for an hour before the game, because of the high activity levels and it being in water, which meant no eating during breaks either. The game was well past half-time by the time Sin came around. He just fought off a bunch of pirhanas as well as Ammes and the Sinscales before that. And they were running for a while from Geosgaeno, Jornan that thing was huge! Add to the fact that she'd been up for an hour before jekanor over there even started stirring, half an hour later is when he finally woke. And he'd ran around blind looking for something to start a fire, he ran around blind? Yes, he did. She wasn't moving her ass from this spot when she couldn't see, it'd rank up the same as a clutz attack, worse because atleast clutz attacks are involuntary! But voluntarily wandering aroudn when she can't see pah! That's what she had Tidus for.

Then, the fire went out.

-_-_-

It was official, she loved the Al-Bhed. They saved her ass, didn't hit her because she was female, just blindfolded her, they gave her a warm blanket, and fed her, oh Jornan she loved the Al-Bhed. She'd marry them if she could, and hey! That guy over there was kinda cute. She giggled slightly and waved at him, he winked in response. She giggled again and then pouted when she heard Tidus waking up, sighing she went over and nudged him with her foot. "Hey, you alive down there?"

"I don't feel alive." He grumbled.

"Good for you, sit up and look sharp, the Captain's comin' on board."

He openned an eye to glare at her. "Why are you so peppy?"

She giggled and tapped his nose. "Because the Al-Bhed like meee."

Tidus blinked when he realised one of the men was giving him a rather frightening glare. "Let me guess, some of them like you a little more than others..."

Ally smacked Tidus upside the head. "HEY!"

"Bnupmasc?" (Problems?)

"Hu," She denied, in her own, slow and uncertain, Al-Bhed. "Zicd... So, vneaht... Paehk... Cdibet." (No, Just... My, friend... Being... Stupid.)

"Ev oui'na cina..." (If you're sure...)

"E ys... Xieda... cina." Did I say that right?... (I am... Quite... Sure.)

"Ugyo... Dra Lybdyeh fecrac du cbayg fedr res." (Okay... the Captain wishes to speak with him.)

Ally turnend that over in her head a bit, till she was sure she'd gotten the translation right. "Ymm ne-krd... E crymm... Eh-vuns res." (All ri-ght... I shall... In-form him.)

He nodded, and turnned away. Tidus looked up at Ally in confusion. "What were you guys saying?"

Ally shot him a grin, "The Captain wants to speak with you."

He hunched a bit, "Oh, greaaat..."

Ally patted him on the shoulder. "It's not that bad..."

Tidus shot her an annoyed glare. "Weren't you there when they took us captive?"

"Mmmm..." Ally shook her head slightly, "Nope."

Tidus groaned and fell back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Sparky, the Bevelle Lift~

"You gave me dreams." Just that, no greetings, no courtesies, it wasn't even a question. She knew it was the assholes in Zanny that were giving her dreams, she wanted to know why. Besides, she was pissed he threw a rock at her.

Yojimbo turnned an, actually quite charming, smile upon her. "Think of it as vengence on my part."

"It wasn't your decision to give me the dreams."

He winced, "No, it was Valefor's."

"I'm upset at you. I think I'll summon you next time I'm fighting a Dark Flan."

He shot her a rather irritated glare. Moera, he thought grumpily. "You are the one who did not come when I beckoned."

"No shit, I'm not a rivma, for anyone, not even the Fayth."

"You are whatever we wish you to be. We control your life."

"That's what you think. Why did you summon me."

"As the dream indicated, it is time. You must go forth upon yo-"

"Got it, headin' towards Besaid, tomorrow."

"Today."

"Tomor-row."

"To-day."

"To-mor-row."

"To-day-ay."

"You are such a child."

"... You started it."

"Oh yeah, I'm definately not your rivma. I'd be ashamed if I ever fell to that level."

"... Moera."

"Jivat."

"Huoran."

"Jorrash."

"Kuthra."

"Jekanor."

"... I'm not getting into this with you."

"Too late!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Saiko Tachi- Dude, What's That!?~

"Is she really in a videogame?"

Ashia blinked at Mel, "You are looking at the same TV I am, right?"

Mel tilted her head. "I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that a character from a videogame, which is apparently more real than we think, came here and dragged them in. It's like a bad B-rated horror flick."

"The kind with lots of trippy flashes of light that disguise the fact that THIS MOVIE SUCKS ASS!" Chris agreed.

Ashia nodded, "Yeah, well, that's true I guess. How do we get them out?"

"Scream and run?" Chris asked brightly, then flinched when Rayne appeared behind her. "Or not!"

"'Eh! I wen find her Grimoire, and she wen keep 'em only fo' show you know."

Mel turnned to Dani incredulously. "How is that helpful!?"

Dani grinned unrepentantly at them, "Found her laptop neah by! She wen keep her theories in heah."

Rayne twitched, "Mine!"

Dani backed up a couple of steps and held the computer in the air. "Woah, chill out tita. We gon' find yo' sista, she our friend too you know."

Rayne twitched on the ground. "Hurry the hell up will you!"

Chris rolled her eyes and dug into her cigarette pack. She plucked out a joint and tossed it at her. "Chill!"

Rayne gave them a look, and shrugged, "Theresa, you gonna join us?"

Theresa put her face in her hands and shook her head. "Only in Hawaii..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Meh, I was bored yesterday, that's gotta be it.