Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Hard Knocks ❯ It Begins Ch4 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There's Just Something About You...
That Pisses Me Off

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Final Fantasy X, or Simon R. Green's Nightside, my dolls are mine and I sold my soul for chocolate.

Tidus lived in a Post-War Zanarkand for seven years before Auron got him, he's not a dream, he's real. Shuyin's twin brother, and four years older than in the game.

Summary: A girl with holes in her memory, a semi-psychotic disposition, health problems, a disturbing mind, an obsession with dolls and other things, and a bipolar disorder, a sporadicly gaming sister with a short temper, big heart and the knowledge that her sister keeps going missing, a boy-crazy, spastic, devoted gamer friend with family problems, a niece who's anti-gamer and completely preppy, an interupted journey to change the world, come together in a clash warranted to break the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~YM Maytancreb-The Scavenger Ship that went POOFY!~

Ally never got a handle on diving, that was more Leslie's field of expertise, considering she bitched, and whined, and then you couldn't get her out of the water once she went in. Seriously, she tried to become one with the sea way too often for Rayne's, obviously quite unbalanced, state of mind. Anyway, she wasn't a really good diver, thus the reason she was not in the water right now. It had nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with the extremely cute Al-Bhed guard she'd been flirting with for the past fifteen minutes, honest! Ally hid a grin at that thought. Yeah, she mused, I don't believe it either. She sighed in aggravation as Tidus and Rikku chose this very moment to surface and send her close friend running. She crossed her arms and stood there pouting. Tidus rolled his eyes at her and settled down against some crates. "I'm sorry," He began drily, "Did we interrupt?"

Ally growled something unintelligible, which was probably a good thing he mused, and collapsed heavily besides him. "So? What's next?"

He shrugged, kicking back. "Well, I bought our passage on the ship helpping out the girl, don't know why you didn't have to come along and help as well..."

Ally grinned, "I don't do diving. Besides, I can't hold my breath that long."

"There are spheres and devices to help with that," He pointed out.

"Did you not hear the first part of my statement? I don't do diving."

"You seemed perfectly able to plan midnight rendevous's in the pool back home."

"So!?" She demanded.

"So? So that means that you can handle swimming and diving. Why didn't you help?"

She glared at him, "Do you really want to question me about this?"

He yawned, "No, just trying to pass the time."

She lunged at him, having lost her Blitzball sometime after waking up at Baaj and entering the temple. In response, he easily dodged her attack and stuck out his tongue. "You are such a child," She complained, then winced. Oh Jornan! I'm turnning into Leslie! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Tidus raised an eyebrow, "Well, that's new."

Ally whimpered and smacked herself in the head, "Don't remind me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Somewhere in the Darkest part of Bevelle...~
~In the Secretary's Home...~

Leslie hummed and bopped her head to the music she could still feel pulsing in her veins. It was a good decision to go down to the club, the show had been devrainen. She laughed and spun down the hall to her bedroom. The update given at the club had also been rather hilarious. She gave a small smirk, I'm definately gonna miss this place, next time I'll see it during the day will be as a traitor, I think... How much of the actual storyline has been changed anyway? "You were out awfully late."

Leslie choked and spun around, a hand over her rapidly beating heart. "Oh, Seymour, you scared me," She crossed her arms over her chest. "What are you doing here anyway?"

The, once again blue-haired, half-Guado looked up from where he was fiddling with his staff. "Where were you."

"Ex-cuse me?"

"Where. Were. You."

She gave him a look, "Out, not that it matters considering you are the one frutadin."

He shook his head before standing, slowly. "I thought you said you didn't know where the Fiend Hunter was making an appearance tonight."

"I don't, I wasn't there, I was at a bar." She turnned dismissively and began to put her things away. Oh Hiethra, what was he doing here earlier? I'm off work tonight!

"Don't lie to me."

She cast him a glance over her shoulder. "Who said I'm lieing? Ask someone, ask anyone you can find who was at the Fiend Hunter's preformance tonight. I wasn't there."

He chuckled softly, shaking his head. "Neither were half of them if you ask."

"That's not my problem."

"You said you weren't a fan of hers."

"And I'm not."

His hand shot out to grab her arm as she passed, "I don't like liars."

She shot him a glare through her hair. "Funny, you Maesters tend to lie enough for all of Spira."

His free hand gripped her chin and turnned her head to face him, as his other hand tightend around her wrist. "I demand that you tell me, truthfully, do you support that huoran? Would you be punished in her place?"

Oh whurtan sei! "Fuck you!" She spat, "You are not my deshrata!"

It was a reaction, a reaction he didn't really mean. But, he released her chin, and his hand whipped out.

There was a loud "Crack!" and suddenly Leslie was half-lying on the floor, a hand on her cheek. She shifted to look down at her hand when she felt something trailing across her skin and saw blood. "You, you hit me."

Seymour kneeled in concern, reaching out, to help her, to heal her, to do something to make up for it. She jerked away in anger. "Don't touch me," She hissed.

His hand hovered for a second, before dropping. He stood, slowly, "Guards."

Her head shot up in shock. "What?"

"Keep an eye on her, make sure she doesn't leave. I'll be back in the morning."

Her eyes narrowed dangerously. "You can't do this! You don't have eyarash!"

"How do we lure out the Fiend Hunter?" He countered flatly, then turnned back to the guards. "There will be an investigation to see if she is the one letting the Hunter in the Palace. If found guilty, she will be put to trial."

Leslie stiffened, and looked down. "Her name is the Fiend Hunter, and she is a heroine in the peoples's eyes, how do you think you can lure her out."

Seymour looked back at her, guilt nagging at his conscience for wounding her. He cast a quick Cure spell and continued. "Make sure she contacts no one, and make sure she doesn't escape." With one last glance, he left.

"Pe tuthra..."

-_-_-

"Manipulation, is fun," She mused, taking one last glance at the city before getting lost in Macalania Woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Saiko Tachi, and the Brassed Off...~
~Oh, wait, no, she's too stoned right now~

Theresa glared evilly at the TV while Rayne searched desperately for a bottle of hard liquor to try and forget that she had just laughed and giggled, and then saw her sister get smacked. The Four of the Star, the random name that had been picked for the functional coven Leslie was in, were caught in various stages of anger and annoyance. Anger at the creep for hitting their friend, annoyance because it made their buzz fade and sobered them up quite a bit. "W-week, should ki-ki-kick his assumes!" Chris stuttered out.

"Yea," Ashia agreed, "We should go beat his assumes! Lei won' le' aany one make assump-assunptions!"

"Punch!" Mel trilled happily, "Punch, punch, punch!"

Rayne came out thoroughly depressed and drunk and stoned. "I want my sister baaaaack!"

Dani and Theresa shook their heads. "One-hitter-quiters," Theresa muttered.

"Eh, should'n we be tryin' to get 'em both back?"

Theresa sighed, "Yeah, let me go get something to sober them up first, raid the pantry will ya? I'm hungry."

Dani shook her head as Theresa went out of sight. "Dude, eh Les! I t'ink you gon' have betta luck if you just stay in da game and pray for mercy. All da people you kno' are nuts!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Yay! FF.N stopped bein' a spaz!