Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Hard Knocks ❯ It Begins Ch5 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There's Just Something About You...
That Pisses Me Off

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Final Fantasy X, or Simon R. Green's Nightside, my dolls are mine and I sold my soul for chocolate.

Tidus lived in a Post-War Zanarkand for seven years before Auron got him, he's not a dream, he's real. Shuyin's twin brother, and four years older than in the game.

Summary: A girl with holes in her memory, a semi-psychotic disposition, health problems, a disturbing mind, an obsession with dolls and other things, and a bipolar disorder, a sporadicly gaming sister with a short temper, big heart and the knowledge that her sister keeps going missing, a boy-crazy, spastic, devoted gamer friend with family problems, a niece who's anti-gamer and completely preppy, an interupted journey to change the world, come together in a clash warranted to break the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Oceanic Keiki Club. Um... Waitaminute~

Ally was strangely comfortable. Sure, her legs were dangling pretty oddly, and whatever she was using as her pillow kept bobbing. But she was really comfortable. She yawned, and shifted, and was suddenly submerged in water as her pillow shot up with a shout. She blinked, stunned, and surfaced quickly. "What on Virdray Tidus!?" She shouted at him, not really thinking on why she was using his back as a pillow anyway. She did not still have a crush on the fultarn. No, no, no, no, no!

"Sorry," He said sheepishly, a hand behind his head, "I didn't know you were there."

She melted inside at his cute look, and probably would've done something stupid, if a Blitzball hadn't chosen that moment to whack him on the back of the head and ruin the moment. As he shouted, "Hey!" and turnned away she smacked herself in the forehead.

No! He's Yuna's! Bad! You think he's immature! Gah! She looked up in shock as he dived under. "Tidus?"

Then he shot up out of the water and kicked the ball back towards the shore. "Yeah-ha!"

She shook her head. Oh thank Jornan, anymore sincere cuteness and I might've started acting really stupid. Thankfully he's back to being immature, I don't do kids. Then she blinked, and smacked herself mentally for that really perverted thought. Leslie I'm going to fucking kill you! I do not need to be that perverted! ARRGGHHH!!!

"Hey," Tidus asked, as he realised she wasn't following him to shore, "You all right?"

Aaawwww... A little voice in her head cooed, He's so sweet... She stubbornly beat it down with an imaginary stick and smiled. "Yeah, sure," Then she started towards the shore with him.

He grinned back at her, "Stay close, I wouldn't want you to get lost."

Always... Something inside her purred, and she smacked it down, again. "All right, I will." The voice came back stubbornly, Forever...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Somewhere In Spira...~

"Miarel, oh miarel, come out, come out wherever you are..."

Leslie gave him a dirty look from inside her little hole-in-the-ground. Of course, she thought sarcastically, I should've remembered he's half-Guado, I hate them, all of them. Of all creatures, Guado have to be the ones with ties to the Farplane and their ability to teleport. "Oh miarel..." Oh rushtated you son-of-a-huoran, I am not a pet!

"Miarel... Come on out miarel... You need to return home now..." Come back home Leslie. I should've known you could teleport, you always get so far away when you disappear.

She couldn't take it anymore, if she didn't hit him she'd go nuts. When he passed she popped out and threw a rock at the back of his head. "Rushtated Seymour! I'm not your pet!" Then she realised that she had given away her hiding place, and turnned and ran. "Eep!"

Seymour called to the guards and ran after her, trying to keep her within the fifteen foot radius his teleport manipulation gave him. As long as she was within that range he could alter her destination to any place of his choosing, since she was not Guado, and he was half. She knew that too, all people who learned the Farplane's gift of teleportation knew of it, so she tried harder to get away, and damn that fucker was fast! She looked around, rather desperately, for either a good climbing tree that was more than fifteen feet tall, a wide lake, or a place to hide till he passed out of range.

She whimpered as she realised she was trapped. Oh by the Fayth, Yevon is harder to leave than the mafia! "Miarel, it's time to come home."

"Why can't I travel?" She asked softly, "I joined Yevon, out of my own free will, why am I bound to Bevelle?"

"You are not bound to Bevelle, you travel with me and the other Maesters when we journey."

"But I can't leave on my own."

"You're needed, we don't wish for you to be harmed."

She shook her head with a wry smile, "You don't talk like that to me Seymour, you never have... I have information on the intricacies of Yevon, I think that is the true reason I'm not allowed to leave on my own. Does Maester Mika really not trust me that much? I've never betrayed Yevon, I just want to be free..." Okay, sevrant? That is a complete and utter lie.

Seymour reached out to grab her, "Come, we'll go back to Bevelle and talk to Maester Mika about this, I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding."

She turnned slightly and looked into the treeline. "No, I think, I'd rather have my fun first. Silta!" A dark purple-furred Coeurl leapt from the forest and roared. She laughed as she ran and swung onto it's back. "Tata Seymour! See you when you can find me!"

With that, Silta jumpped over the half-Guado's head and ran off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Saiko Tachi and the (Un)Expected Guest~
~Dun dun dun...~

"I have a headache," Ashia whined.

"I'm hungry," Mel grumbled, flopping back down on the couch.

"I'm-"

"WE KNOW!" Rayne, Theresa and Dani shouted.

Rayne glared at the videogame, though she'd noticed that it was more of a movie than a game now, being as there were no scenes for Player interaction, at all. "STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY SISTER YOU ASSHOLE!"

"Who's bothering who?" A male voice demanded from the backdoor.

They turnned, even the ones whining on the ground and couch managed to somehow contort their bodies enough to look at the figure in the door. "Eh, your half-brother kinda cute," Dani chirpped nervously.

Theresa swallowed and twitched, hitting the power button on the TV remote just as Rayne squeaked out, "Hi John! How was London?"

The infamous John Taylor, scary-ass detective of the secret Nightside in London, England, could only say one thing in his shock. "Where's Leslie?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¸.··..·^(~.~)>~··°º ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Why do I do this to myself?