Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ If I Could Be You For A Day ❯ The Wrong Side Of The Bed ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

If I Could Be You For A Day

By Charles Xavier

"Ugh….my head hurts." Yuffie rubbed her head as the sun shone in her eyes. She rose from her bed lazily and yawned. Stretching herself out, she staggered to the bathroom with her eyes half shut. "Hm…that's odd. Why do I feel so tired….and different?"

Somehow Yuffie felt she was much bigger than before, when she approached the open door. She didn't quite recall having her eyes this high from the floor when she looked down to her bare feet.

Grossness!

She saw her hairy legs and tried to think back to the time she shaved them last….she couldn't remember….

What the…

Now she was surprising herself. Yuffie felt her hands waving into something dangling from her hair. In fact, it was her hair. Yuffie had always kept her hair quite short. Why was it so long? It almost looked like….

"Okay, this is getting creepy. What's going on? Did I oversleep or something?"

Yuffie didn't feel sick. She felt fine. But why was she so worried? She sensed nothing wrong. Yet after having reached out her arms for the light switch……..

"EEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!" Yuffie's feminine voice shrieked at the figure in the mirror. "Vincent! You scared the shit out of me! What the hell are you doing in my bathroom!?"

No reply.

"Well?"

The tall man just stared at her.

"Hang on…..where's my reflection?" Yuffie thought. "And why are you moving your lips when I speak?….Unless……."

She waved her arm to the mirror. 'Vincent' did the same.

She stuck her tongue out. 'Vincent' did the same.

She danced around the room. 'Vincent' did the same.

She raised her hands to her eyes. Her left hand was covered with a golden claw, along with the entire arm. She touched her cheeks to feel her oily skin. Her cold body felt hard and muscular, and it came to her discovery that she was naked.

Looking back to her bed, she saw her underwear and PJs all ripped and shredded. Yuffie gasped, looking back at her reflection.

She was Vincent Valentine.

But Vincent was a man. And men always had…..

"Oh, no, please say it isn't so….." Yuffie gave a painful moan while she set her eyes to the organ between her legs.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Vincent walked across his bedroom, ready to go wash himself up in the bathroom. But just as he passed by the partly cracked mirror on the wall, he stopped.

Retracing his steps, he observed his figure on the glass.

No, it couldn't be…

It was. 'Yuffie' was looking at him. Vincent looked round the mirror to see if there was any fowl play. He found nothing. Vincent found it strange that the furniture around him had suddenly grown rather large. Or maybe it was because he had shrunken.

He had breasts. Vincent Valentine had breasts. He saw them as he touched his naked chest. The black underwear he wore was drooping down, almost revealing his private parts. But he dare not look down there. For he already knew what he would discover.

Vincent closed in more at the mirror. He was indeed Yuffie Kisaragi.

This must be a dream.

Rubbing his eyes helped nothing. He was still the same ninja girl.

Vincent couldn't believe what he saw. Though the mirror never lied, something like this seemed too much for the ex-Turk.

"Oh…….no………."