Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ If I Could Be You For A Day ❯ The Wrath Of Godo ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

If I Could Be You For A Day

By Charles Xavier

"Oh, my! Look at me!" Yuffie admired herself in the mirror. "Yuffie, you are one sexy ninja!" She displayed out her muscular arms and legs. "Hmm. I wonder though. If I'm here with Vincent's body. Then that must mean....oh, gawd!"

Vinnie's a little brat...KAWAII!

"I gotta see him....but what about my clothes.....I can't wear my own. They're way too small!" She thought until she snapped her fingers. "I know! I'll get my dad's clothes....." She thought again. "....EESH!!! Gross!"

But it's better than nothing.

Yuffie was getting the goose bumps. "This won't be easy."

Vincent was having trouble putting his clothes on. The sleeves of his shirt completely covered his hands. His pants were so long that Vincent tried to not to tread on them as he walked. His boots were twice the size of his feet. It looked like he had to really lift them up if he wanted to get anywhere.

Vincent looked at 'herself' in the mirror and wasn't too pleased about his appearance. But at least his red bandana looked fine on 'her'. As Vincent moved his head, though, the bandana suddenly slipped down covering his eyes. Leaning forward, Vincent tried to regain his sight, only to end up falling frontward to the ground and his feet came out of his boots.

"This is going to take longer than I thought." He said tapping his fingers and sinking his chin onto his palm. "I have to get to Wutai now and see Yuffie."

Yuffie crept into her father's bedroom, sliding the door quietly. She took one step inside and closed the door from behind.

Nobody was in the room.

WAHOO!!!!!

But then, a noise came out from the door at the far corner of the room. It was mixed with the constant splashing of water and the annoying singing of a voice Yuffie would have recognized almost instantly.

"Mr. Sandman! Bring me a dream! Make her the cutest that I've ever seen...."

Godo continued singing in the shower.

"Oh, gawd. He's here. I have to be quick, before he comes out." She tip-toed to her father's wardrobe. Opening it up, she rushed through the constant robes and found nothing suitable for 'himself'. "Dad's so boring when it comes to looks!"

The door behind her opened.

"Dum, dum, dee-dum.....what the?!" Godo gasped at the man looking through his clothes. "Who the hell are you?!"

Yuffie turned round to find her father staring at her. As the shower steam lifted, she saw that the only thing he wore was a long white towel, which covered the lower torso of his body. But there was also other steam coming out from somewhere else other than the bathroom. Godo was beginning to turn red.

Grossness!

That was Yuffie's first thought when she saw her father's wrinkled body.

"A foreigner!" Godo grabbed a long stick from its hanging hooks above the door. He pulled out a long Samurai sword from its cover and pointed it at Yuffie. "I don't know how you got in here or what you're doing. But whoever you are, you're NEVER going to escape me!"

"Dad, no! It's me, Yuffie! Your daughter!" Yuffie shouted.

"SAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!! !!!!!" Yuffie dodged her father's attack, waving her arms with a high pitched scream as she literally ran through the door.

"Come back here and fight like a man!" Godo rose from the mess of his sliced up wardrobe and ran through the hole Yuffie had made on his door.

"HELP ME! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" Yuffie screamed dashing into the living room through the thin corridor.

"Run all you can!" Godo voice echoed behind Yuffie. "But you can never hide from me!"

Yuffie got behind a large circular table as Godo entered the room.

"AHA! There you are!"

"Dad! Listen to me! I'm your only child, Yuffie!"

Godo chased Yuffie round the table for several laps in a clockwise direction.

"Silence, you trouble maker! You've come here to steal my Materia! Haven't you?"

"No, please! You've got it all wrong!"

However, the race came to an end when the father sliced the table in half with his sword.

"YIKES!"

Outside, Staniv and the others were walking by Godo's temple.

"You think he's awake yet?" Shake asked.

The crash of a valuable vase was heard, followed by the screaming of a girl and her father.

"He's awake." Staniv nodded.

Godo disarmed himself from the sword and took out a long wooden staff hidden under from one of the couches.

"Now I have you!" Godo grinned.

Yuffie hesitated and randomly took out the nearest weapon she could find in the cupboards: a pair of nun-chucks.

"Um...stay back!" Yuffie drew her weapon.

Godo demonstrated his skills by swinging his staff backwards and forwards and spinning it.

Yuffie did all she could with her weapon. She had never used nun-chucks and just swung them sideways and behind her back, treating it as if it were a shuriken.

Fed up, Godo charged full speed at Yuffie with his stick. But Yuffie jumped sideways and with force, she swung her weapon round her father's neck, the wooden end struck his head. Even so, Godo kept running forwards.

He was heading for his wife's glass cabinet filled with Wutainese statues. But that wasn't the thing that scared Yuffie. For on top of the cabinet, her mother's urn sat peacefully.

"OH NO!" Yuffie cried.

Godo crashed into the cabinet, making the object above tilt back and forth. Luckily, no ash spilt out. But then the urn was knocked off the platform and was about to fall from its high position.

"I got you, mum!" Yuffie dropped her nun-chucks and caught the urn.

"Hands off my wife, you scoundrel!" Godo got up from the ground and picked up his staff.

"Gotta go, mum!" Yuffie settled her mother on an armchair and fled the room.

"I wonder what's going on with Godo today." Gorki opened the front door of the temple.

Out ran a naked man, followed by the hot headed Godo, still with his wooden staff and right behind his enemy's tail. The two ran screaming into the green forests. The four individuals witnessing the whole thing opened their mouths in horror.

"What in the world was that?" Said Checkhov.

"Well, I said it before and I'll say it again." Sighed Staniv. "Godo's always cranky in the morning."

"Come out, coward!" Godo looked around the trees. "I know you're here somewhere!"

He suddenly sensed something moving behind him.

"SAAA.....oh..." Godo put down his weapon as he came face to face with his 'daughter'. "Hello, Yuffie."

"Er....hi......" Vincent tried to put on a girly voice. "Just walking by."

"Have you seen a naked man running round here recently?" Godo asked.

Before Vincent could answer, his eyes zoomed behind Godo to find a peculiar green bush with human legs stepping sideways like a beach crab. He knew exactly who was behind that disguise.

Yuffie.

"Well, have you?" Godo interrupted.

"Um....no..."

The bush walked and stopped, walked and stopped.

"Just keep an eye out. I know he's here somewhere. I think he might be one of Cloud's friends. See you later." He patted 'Yuffie' on the shoulder. "Nice clothes, by the way." And then he disappeared.

Vincent looked back to where he saw the walking plant last.

It was gone.

Turning back to where Wutai was, he saw the bush again running for the open door of the temple where the madness had started.

"Now I've found you." Vincent sighed.

His pants fell down, revealing his bare female legs. Sighing in grief, he pulled them back up.

"That's the fiftieth time that's happened."