Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ If I Could Be You For A Day ❯ The Gold Saucer ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

If I Could Be You For A Day

By Charles Xavier

"Look! It's Vincent!" Cid pointed up the stairs to see the tall man dressed in the Card Captor uniform.

Everyone was standing in the lobby of the Ghost Hotel.

"Yo! Vincent!" Barret yelled. "Tell that brat ninja to hurry it up! We got some movie tickets here!"

What did he call me?!

"Ahem….oh, sure!" Yuffie said in a low voice. "I'll get her down!"

Yuffie turned around and marched back upstairs.

"Vincent?" She whispered as she entered her room. The two mixed up individuals decided to share a room at the hotel. This was to avoid confusion and the conspiracy that they were each other.

Something moved in the shadows in the corner.

"Vinnie! Get out of there! Who do you think you are? The vampire Lestat!"

"I'm not going, especially when I'm dressed like this." He answered.

"Oh, c'mon! Don't be such a cry baby!" Yuffie put her hands to her hips. "We'll both make sure that Cloud and the others don't find out about our little accident. Okay?"

"….."

"Look, it's simple. I'll do my best to act as you. And you do your best to act as me. It can't be that hard, Vinnie, you just have to put some emphasis into it."

"Fine." Vincent sighed.

"Let me hear your voice."

"Fine." Vincent said in a female fashion.

"See! You're doing it! Let's go!"

Yuffie walked behind the tiny Vincent, who was just plain nervous of how the plan was going. They went out of the room and descended down the stairs to meet their friends.

"Oh my!" Tifa tried not to laugh. "You look beautiful in that dress, Yuffie! Or should I say, Sakura!"

Vincent was wearing a large fluffy pink dress, white stockings, red shiny shoes and held a magic staff with Pegasus wings on the top stuck with a red crystal. He said nothing and only blushed as his eyes faced the ground.

This is so embarrassing.

"How does it feel to wear a dress, Vinnie?" Yuffie whispered.

"Don't ask."

"You look splendid, Yuffie." Cloud said. "You don't look bad yourself either, Vincent."

"Don't mention it." Yuffie said.

Yuffie nudged Vincent in front to put him out of his trembling trance.

"Oh…er….why thank you!" Vincent smiled and gave a ballerina bow. He spun round once to show everyone her complete costume.

Yuffie looked away in disgust.

"So, everyone up for the movie Parasite Eve 2(*)?" Cait said waving the tickets.

"I AM!" Yuffie shouted in joy.

All eyes stared at her.

Oops.

"Um,,,I mean….sure, why not? I don't mind."

"What about you Yuffie?" Tifa asked.

Vincent nodded bashfully.

"Okay, then. The film starts at ten o'clock. Let's meet up at the Station Square at nine thirty." Cloud told the gang.

"Let's see. So that gives us about four hours from now." Red said.

"Well, have fun everyone! And don't be late for the film!"

"OH! I always wanted to see Parasite Eve 2!" Yuffie said to Vincent. "I can't wait that long!"

"Well, bear with it." Vincent said.

"Hey! Let's go the Chocobo Square!" Yuffie pulled Vincent and dashed out of the hotel.

All were speechless as Yuffie was hurled out from the lobby and taken outside.

"Vincent seems…happy…..today." Tifa broke the silence among the gaping group after what they had saw: Vincent acting….like an annoying brat….

"He seems unusual tonight." Cloud added.

(*) Hey! I love Parasite Eve too!

E-mail: charlesxavier85@hotmail.com .