Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ If I Could Be You For A Day ❯ The Speed Square ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

If I Could Be You For A Day

By Charles Xavier

"Oh, no." Yuffie saw Reno and Elena approaching their line for the roller coaster ride. "It's the Turks."

"This was your idea to come to the Speed Square." Said Vincent.

"Well, how was I supposed to know they'd come now?" Yuffie was now shaking more than before. She never liked the Turks and sometimes feared their suspicious activities.

"Well if it isn't Yuffie and Vincent." Reno waved. "What a coincidence meeting up here."

"Geez, what's with those cheesy outfits?" Asked Elena. "It ain't Halloween, you know."

"We're celebrating Sephiroth's defeat." Yuffie said.

"Oh. I see."

"Man, this line's long." Reno said. "How long do you think we'll be here for?"

"Not long for me!" Yuffie slipped out a Kero doll from her pocket.

"What are you doing?" Vincent asked.

"Watch and learn." Yuffie was glad she took those ventriloquism lessons years back.

"Oh my gosh!" The squeaky voice of Kero said. "I sense a Clow Card!"

"Where?" Yuffie wondered.

"Over there!" Kero pointed to the next roller coaster ride.

"OKAY, PEOPLE! Move out! We got a Clow Card to deal with!" Yuffie shoved and pushed everyone of the way to the front. Vincent, as usual, followed behind her.

"Hey, Vince, thanks for the help back there." A male voice said. Yuffie turned back to see Elena and Reno still with them.

"You're pretty good with that doll." Said Elena.

Oh, great. I'm still stuck with them.

Reno and 'Vincent' sat in one car while Elena and 'Yuffie' sat in one just from behind.

As they were ascending, Reno was talking to 'Vincent' about a certain person.

"You know, Vince." Reno sniggered. "I don't think you're such a bad guy. You're pretty cool as an ex-Turk. But do you wanna know who I really think is a bitch?"

"Um…Elena?"

"No, silly! Yuffie Kisaragi!"

Yuffie wasn't in a cheery mood anymore.

"Oh, why's that?" She said calmly.

"You really wanna know?" The Turk grinned. "That girl knows nothing about respect for anybody! Whenever you greet her hand she'll come searching your pockets and taking off before you can say 'hi'. I'm telling you, Vince, she's one annoying little…"

Before Reno said the four lettered 'word', fireworks blasted in the air, making it hard to hear what was being said. But Yuffie, having been sitting right next to him, knew it all. He was really getting on her nerve now. Every second he kept saying rude stuff about the 'ninja girl' from behind. Yuffie was gripping onto the handle bar harder as Reno kept ranting on.

"Like I said. I really think she's one annoying little…"

"You say that word one more time, buster, I'll smash your brains in silly!" Yuffie seized Reno's shirt collars in a death grip.

"OH MY GOD!" Reno was horrified to hear Vincent speaking in a female voice.

"Hello?" Elena looked out. "Wonder what's going on with Reno and Yuffie."

Vincent swerved his head left to see what was happening.

"HELP ME!" Reno waved his arms out, screaming like a three year old girl. "SOMEBODY CALL THE EXCORCIST!"

But by this time, the ride had reached its turning point and everyone went screaming down the track. Reno's screech was by far the highest of them all.

"Okay, Reno. Calm down." Elena tried to comfort the paranoid Turk. The ride had finished and Yuffie and Vincent had already left. Reno was shaking as if he had just seen a ghost. "Tell me slowly what happened."

"V…V...Vincent…" He muttered. "He's…I mean she's…"

"What about Vincent?"

"Well, he's a she…I mean, she's a he…"

"WHAT?"

"HE'S A SHE-SHE!"

E-mail: charlesxavier85@hotmail.com .