Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ LOST ❯ Look who is back ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi all.I`m sory for not updating my old stories but I have something new for you - my first finished chapter for Cloud and Tifa. I don`t hate Aerith, but when she is around Cloud, then I really don't take her . Anyway, I want to thank my friend - Kuramais4me, because of her nice fanfic I inspired for writing this one.I hope you will enjoy it ^_^.
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
I do not own Final Fantasy 7 or any of its characters!
 
 
 
 
It was about 9:00 at the morning. Tifa got up because of some noise outside the bar. She looked out of the window to see whole group singers, and one man was making her a serenade. She flung under the blanket with boredom. In fact that man was chasing her almost one year though - he loved her and wanted her to be his wife, but she had feelings for another man who was far away from her. She had told him, that she is not interested in him, but he has kept talking that they are going to get merry. She couldn't escape from him - he was coming in the bar, singing all night and often waking her in awful way like this - with cheap serenade.
 
Three hours later, she woke up again, got dressed and got down stairs. Although she woke up before few minutes, she was totally exhausted. She was thinking how that crazy man was there all the time without a break. There was a knock on the door.
 
“There we go again…” Tifa thought and got up, taking one frying pan with her.
 
She has already told him, that if he tries to get into the house, she will use force to keep him out. Away from her and the children.
 
The man outside couldn't hear any response, so he entered the house. At the same time Tifa has already stroke to hit him, and was too late to see that the man entering the house was no other than Cloud.
 
After he fell on the ground, lying on his back he saw his aggressor - Tifa.
 
“What the…” he only could say while rubbing his head and looking if there was blood on his fingers.
 
“Cloud…I'm so sorry!” Tifa said after dropping the frying pan next to her, and touching her lips with her tiny fingers. She fell on her knees next to him stretching her arms to him.
 
“Tifa? Is that really you?” His head was still misty.” Woah, you have strong stroke, ya know…”
 
“Cloud I'm really sorry! I didn't know it's you! Let me see your head!” She said and after removing his hand from his head she carefully look through his blonde hair.
 
“It's ok Tifa, I'm fine. I just didn't expect anyone to attack me here…from now on I'll enter this building with my sword” He said cheerfully.
 
“Tiiifaaa!” Somebody said out of the bar…
 
“Not again….” Tifa said standing up, leaving Cloud lying on the floor. She got near the door and shouted to the man outside:
“Leave me alone! Go away! The next time I see you near the bar, I will make you suffer!”
 
“Who was that person?” The blonde asked.
 
“Oh…it's a long story…common let's get you upstairs. You shout rest for a while…”She said helping him got up.
 
“I'm ok, really. I don't need a rest, but I won't refuse one big breakfast” he smile.
 
“Let's make a deal. You will go upstairs to have a rest, and I will make you breakfast, ok?”
 
“Right…as you say.” He rubbed his head one more time and got upstairs. He entered her room, searching for the couch, but it wasn't there. So he thought it won't be bad if he lean on her bed for a while. He thought, that when he hears her getting near, he will stood up…
 
Tifa finish the breakfast and let it get coolly while getting Cloud here. She went upstairs, entered her room and saw Cloud sleeping so innocently. She got near and sat on the bed next to him. At that moment the window broke, and in the room entered unknown object. Every one part of Tifa's body jumped, and Cloud was on his feet right on the moment. One of the tings that Cloud hated most was to be waken up in way like this. He approached the object - a love note attached to small box with a ring inside of it.
 
“What the hell …” But before finish his mind, someone spanked him on the back of his neck.
 
“I've told you not to swear like a trooper!” Tifa said angrily and took the object from his hands.
 
“Sorry”
 
After Tifa saw what was inside the box and read the note, her face become sullen and she went near the window with detestation in her eyes. While looking through the broken glass she was mumbling something like “I'm sick of all this!”.
 
“Who is that man? What is going on? Did you mistake me with him while I was entering the bar? “
 
“Am, long time ago he came here for first time as a customer, and seems that he liked me very much, and his feelings become love. When he told me, I refuse him in the kindest way I could, and cheer him up that we can become neighbors and be friends. But he didn't listen to me, he couldn't accept my refuse and he is chasing me all the time. At first I was pitting him, but it is almost two years since that and I'm really tired….”
 
“Two years? I have to know him! What is his name? Where he lives?”
 
“Cloud… you haven't been home since three years and four months…”
 
There was awkward silence but “the lover” was knocking on the bar's door.
Cloud got downstairs with the speed of the sound, although he heard Tifa saying “Cloud, no”, he firmly and quickly got behind the door. He opened it, looking the same way he was looking in Kadaj before getting into the Aerith`s church (That is a scene from Advent Children, while they were chasing with the bikes).
 
The man outside the bar actually was very handsome - a little longer, brown, hair than Cloud's, with light green-blue eyes, the same age as both Cloud and Tifa, but there was a difference in the two men's muscles.
 
“Hi dude, is Tifa there?”
 
Cloud was exploring him with cold icy look.
 
“Who are you, dude? Her brother? A cousin? Let me spea…” as he said that he touch Cloud a little with a meaning “let me in”. But Cloud didn't move from his position.
 
“Hear me clearly paw: Stay away from Tifa, do you hear me? Stop harassing her. “
 
“But we are getting married next week, you will see.”
 
“If I see you near Tifa or the bar, I will cut you in halves.” Cloud said with still icy look.
 
“Hey, who you think you are to tell me wha…”
 
When Cloud saw his misunderstanding, he took out from his back the tinniest sword he had.
 
“Looll… I think that we can make a deal…” the brown hair man started, but was cut off.
 
“That is the smallest sword I have. There in my bike are over 10 bigger swords. All of them want to know you from inside. I'm sure of it.”
 
“You see… I think I had a job to do… I will have to make plan to take free time to see you again. It can take long time…Hehe, see ya dude, tell your girlfriend that I thank her for the free beer I take from the bar.” And with that the poor scared boy walk away.
 
“Cloud, you shouldn't mess yourself in this!” Tifa said anxiety, while approaching him.
 
“What do you mean by don't mess yourself? You think that it's not my business? Your safety is not my business?” Cloud looked to Tifa, who incline her head.
 
“Tifa…I know you from so long ago… we've been friends since forever. Although I'm not here anytime…I'm not here for very long…ok, ok, I come here only time-to-time, but although that, I really care about you.” He stepped closer to her, after a pause of some seconds he made a few more steps to her. She was still looking into the ground. When he was two steps away from the brown-haired girl, he detached his hands from his body and took her in his worm embrace.
 
“Tifa…do you remember when as a kids we dreamed about a summer holiday and sailing with friends in the ocean?”
 
“Yes, why?” She mumbled quietly.
 
“I…I came this time to make that dream come true. I think I have enough time to get the others and go sailing in the Pacific Ocean. What do you think?”
 
“Cloud are you serious?” Tifa looked him with smiling eyes, although there was tears” I love that idea!”. She wrap her hands round his neck and started jumping from joy, till the mako-blue eyed man lost his balance and fell on the floor…for second time this morning. Before getting up, Tifa squeezed him one more time and went to the phone.
 
“So, I will call Yuffe, Vincent, Cid, Barret, afcourse we will take Marlene and Denzel, if Red XIII want, he can go with us too.” Tifa looked really happy. That was the thing that Cloud wanted most of all.
 
The blonde man got up and walked to the cool smell coming from the breakfast made for him, which was waiting for him on the bar. While eating Cloud was watching Tifa, and his heard was so worm, knowing that they will be together for a while.
 
 
 
 
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
How do you like it? I will write it soon, `cuz I want to get to the interesting part ^_^
See ya all!
P.c. If you like it, please review.