Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ LOST ❯ What is going on? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Holla everyone! I had a new idea for that fanfic- what about sounds for it? I have putted several links with midis that I want to sound at the places they are put for. ^ . ^ So… if ya want ya can click them and hear what I have chosen. XD
 
I don't own ff7
 
 
 
~What is going on? ~
 
 
It was midnight. Tifa woke up and saw Cloud sleeping next to her. She smiled as she saw him. The brunette sat up and soon after that she felt her head very dizzy so she decided to get some fresh air. She went out and as she stood up the girl noticed that she still can't move very well and it wasn't far till she sat up again outside the house and then felt the reclaimable breeze. But soon it was feeling cold. Tifa saw a wooden hand-made basin half full with water. She grabbed a little with her palms and washed her face, then drunk a little. And suddenly she remembered what happened in the past tree days. There was a smile coming on her face. She remembered how Cloud was looking after her. How he knew exactly what she want how he fed her...Tifa placed her fingers on her lips, blushing some. It was so…
 
“Tifa?” a male voice was heard.
 
The girl shocked and turned around quickly.
 
“Cloud, you scared me a little” she said.
 
“Sorry, I didn't meant to…” the boy felt guilty so he downed his head. Looking at the ground.
 
“It's all right Cloud, You was looking for me these days so how I can be mad at you?” she asked cheered up, while standing up.
 
“You would do the same to me since we are friends, right?” Cloud looked into her.
 
“Of course!” ( http://ffmusic.ffshrine.org/ff7midis/ff7-1-05-tifa's_theme. mid <<< please click here!<<< ) Tifa made one big step and with a little jumping off, she flew against the blonde and hugged him, putting her left check next to his bare chest. He was a little embarrassed but he understood - she was just very excited and there wasn't anyone else to hug…so it was him. Cloud was about to put his arms around her waist, but…
 
“Oh, sorry Cloud, just…I just…” Tifa stepped away. She looked in his blue eyes for a few seconds, then she just laughed some cheerfully. Cloud smiled.
 
“Were you scared?” he asked.
 
“What?”
 
“Were you scared back then, when you were paralyzed?”
 
“Ou, eh, I was a little scared what is going on with my body, and if it's not poison... “ Tifa made a sad grimace, that made Cloud's heart break, so he just moved as his blood was wanting - he took her in his embrace and whispered to her ear:
 
“Shh, don't force yourself to remember that time. It's over.”
 
Tifa blushed as she felt his arms on her back, and she was spacing out at the ocean while her head was resting on his shoulder. But she couldn't stop herself anymore…it was so warm, and her heart was beating so strongly…she wrapped her arms around him and spoke:
 
“…but when you found me, I was feeling no fear anymore…”
 
(http://ffmusic.ffshrine.org/ff7midis/ff7-1-23-holding_my_th oughts_in_my_heart.mid )
 
Everything in him wanted to say “I love you” but it would change so much. This was fact - that she don't like him in THAT way, he thought, so it wasn't right to tell her that and expecting her to feel the same way…so…. he just…didn't say that…
 
With all her soul and heart she loved him, since they were kids, but his heart was longing for somebody else, she thought, so it wasn't right for her to want him, to stay in his embrace, so… Tifa just pushed away and said, “Thank you” …
 
She really don't love me in THAT way…that was it…Cloud thought… here all the hopes ends… what is the reason she don't want to stay next to me? Am I too warm for her?…No, she just don't have me for nothing else but as a friend…simple childhood
friend…
 
“What is it, Cloud?” when his name was spoken, he woke from his deep thoughts and returned to reality.
 
“No, it's nothing, I just feel very sleepy…I will go to bed”
 
“Ok,…I will stay here breathing fresh air for some more time.
 
“Goodnight”
 
“Goodnight, Cloud”
 
( http://ffmusic.ffshrine.org/ff7midis/ff7-2-03-goodnight_unt il_tomorrow.mid )
* * *
 
(http://ffmusic.ffshrine.org/ff7midis/ff7-2-06-waltz_de_choc obo.mid)
 
Cloud heard birds singing very loud, so it just wasn't possible to not wake up. Also the sun was shining straight into his face because of a little hole on the roof, so it was teasing the blonde even more. Some very noisy bug was making a horrible sound somewhere near him, so he just knew it - God didn't want him to sleep more. With a big yawn he stepped out of the house and covered his sleepy eyes with his arm. He didn't expect the sun to shine so much and so brightly (http://ffmusic.ffshrine.org/ff7midis/ff7-2-16-costa_del_sol .mid ).
He saw fresh footprints on the sand leading to the waterfall, so Cloud didn't get worried about Tifa.
 
“Let's get a breakfast” he smiled and went into the water trying to catch some fish, while thinking: `Gosh, it's been two weeks since we are here…when Barret is going to show his ass over here?? I'm sick of eating only fish and orange fruits! And on the top of that, I just can't hold myself anymore from Tifa! I thought that I was going to say it to her last night!…Doh… I wanna be back home. I can't take it anymore…here alone with Tifa…I'm going to make some foolishness soon…' and before finishing his thoughts, he just happened to catch one bigger than the rest fishes that made him fell in the water.
 
“Damn it, fish! You know the sea is still cold!” the blonde was yelling at the fish and didn't notice that Tifa came back.
 
“Cloud…” she spoke in a whisper.
 
“…no, you won't gonna make it! You are MY breakfast today! I will put your head on a stake and I will watch it every time when….” He was cut off.
 
“Cloud!” this time the girl yelled, so the so much busy man could hear her. He looked at her and at that time the fish successes to go away from him.
 
“What is it, Tifa? You look upset. What's going on? “ the man didn't pay any other attention on the fish, and after standing up, he went near her.
 
“What is it?” Cloud asked again.
 
“I…need to tell you something. I don't know what to do, so… and I think you should know…I don't want you to worry… ” the girl was looking somewhere else. The mako-blue-eyed man couldn't catch her eyes.
 
“You know you can tell me everything. “
 
“It's not so big deal, but if I don't tell you, you can scare later, so… I…you know…”
 
“Yes?”
 
“I'm PMSing...”
 
Cloud blinked with wide-open eyes, and couldn't believe that Tifa was so uncomfortable because of that.
 
“It's alright Tifa, I don't really care much about that…after all…it's normal female problem, isn't it?
 
“You say I'm like normal female problem?”
 
“No, I didn't say that… I…Com' on, don't make a big deal from it!”
 
“I…grrrrrrr…ok. “ she was spacing out at her feed so Cloud decided to get back her attention with a little water splash.
 
“Cloud! It's cold!” she screamed and tried to push him in the water. Cloud wanted to make her fall, but when remembered that it's not very good for her now, he fell with her. The water was only in about 5 inches deep so there wasn't any danger of drowning. And again…they were one next to the other…it was so rousing the desire for the other… Tifa looked at him, who was under her. http://ffmusic.ffshrine.org/ff7midis/ff7-1-05-tifa's_theme. mid
She blushed and lost herself into his deep blue eyes. Sometimes the mako-light in them was gone. But it was only a few rare times.
 
Cloud glared at her and just couldn't understand what was that awkward silence, and why his body wasn't moving. A thought run trough his head, but Cloud just couldn't let it, cause it would be a fake one… the ex-SOLDIER didn't want to have illusions in his head…illusions that he have dreamed about since a kid…
 
It was only a few seconds, but for both of them it was like forever, till one big wave splashed above them. After it went away, Tifa was on the ground and Cloud was standing on his elbows and trying spit out the water, which he gulped because of his opened mouth while watching Tifa.
 
“Cloud, you OK?” she asked when noticing that he was choking. She stroked him for a several times, until he finally seemed to be ok.
 
“Thanks…” he looked at her - his savior. She smiled warmly.
 
“Ne, Cloud…I have a favor to ask.”
 
“What is it?' he asked while giving her a hand, to lift her from the water.
 
“Can you interweave my hair with some tree-cord? It's very hot when I keep it like that, and I don't want to cut it…”
 
“Of course! Why not? Just give me that cord and I will do it. “
 
“I will be right back! You better cook the fish you caught. “ the brunette said and left into the jungle.
 
“Don't be gone for long, or I will go search for you. “ the man yelled as she was getting away.
 
* * *
 
Cloud sat with his back next to a tree, mumbling a song under his nose, but that one was faster and happier than the love-song. He had purged the fishes' bones and it was ready for eating, so he was just waiting for Tifa to return.
 
“Hey Cloud!” Tifa said while running towards Cloud “ guess what I found!” … she just then tripped up and fell right into the Cloud's open arms, that were ready for her.
 
. . .
 
“You OK?” he asked, while leaning back on the tree's stem again.
 
“Yeah, thanks.” Tifa said, while sitting next to him. “I was about to tell you, that I found water-melons! A lot of water-melons!”
 
“Really? I love them!”
 
“Mee too, but we will go to the toilet in every 10 minutes after we ate some. She giggled. I took some cords from a vine. Too bad it is overripe… So, when you will braid my hair?”
 
“I will do in right away. Turn around.” Cloud took the cords that she gave him. After she did what she was told, the girl sat in Indian pose with her back to him and started waiting. He started to braid her hair into locks, which he tied several times in some different places. He could feel her warmth. And she could feel his care about her. What if…she thought, but it wasn't possible. It just wasn't possible for him to feel the same way. At that time she just wanted to turn back and just snuggle into him. Oh, how much just she loved him!
 
“You are ready…”
 
“Thanks.”
 
“You are welcome every time for everything.” There was an awkward silence…she was looking at him, and after he noticed, started to blush…” well, here is the breakfast” he said and stretched his arm for the bowl with the fish.
 
“Itadakimaas!” she said and ate it with such a speed, that Cloud was asking himself if he gave her the fish or not.
 
Tifa was about to stand up, but the man stopped her, leaving his breakfast away.
 
“Wait, you have something on your neck. I think it's a insect. “
 
“You are kidding, right??”
 
“No, stop moving and I will tell you if it really is a bug.” He was holding her right arm with his left one, while from her right side he took away the little bug with his right arm. He was concentrated in that insect, but Tifa was thinking only about his touch. Her arm was burning. All her body was burning. What the hell was going on??? What is that temptation all of the sudden?? She have kept her feelings in such a long time, why now it was different? What was really going on? She felt his light touch on her neck, while he was observing it, if there was a bite.
 
“You are saved from the little bug. “ Cloud said with a smile, trying not to annoy her too much. When he saw her, looking into his eyes in such a strange way, his smile froze. They couldn't tell what time have left till one tear appeared in Tifa's eye. Cloud's face froze even more, and after Tifa felt the wet drop on her check, she decided to save the situation - she suddenly flew in Cloud's arms pushing out all her sadness with big cry. ( Here I recommend Ayumi Hamasaki - moments and Naruto - Natsuhiboshi. These two would be suitable till the end. ) She hugged him squeezily and while not looking in his eyes she yelled:
 
“I want to go back home! I can't take it anymore! I wanna go home! Just to go home…”
 
Actually she was thinking ` I want to tell you what I feel! I can't hold anymore! I wanna feel you! To feel you love me, to have you love me! I have loved you so much! Since forever! I love you so much! How I fish you loved me the same way!”
 
Cloud was just so confused and couldn't understand anything. What he done that upset her? And why was she so upset by the idea staying here? Was it so hard for her to stand his presence? Did he was so annoying? Then why she flew crying into his arms? What was going on??? Why were necessary for her to hug him? To hug him so MUCH? How much just she was hurting him right now… he would give up everything to have her love. Without noticing, his eyes filled up with tears too. He felt them and tried to stop them - he didn't want to show weakness in front of her, so he tried to stop them with hugging Tifa back. They were still there, so he hugged her more tightly. But from no use - his tears were running down his face. His cloudy thoughts didn't go away so he just couldn't hold it - he cried back:
 
“ You don't deserve to cry Tifa. You deserve only happiness. The sadness is not for you. We will be back home…soon. I can't take it anymore too. It's too much even for me. “ He continued sniffing.
 
Tifa was a little shocked that Cloud actually was crying, although he was trying to hide it with a sniff, but she could feel he was really sad. She stopped crying, but keep sniffing in disbelieve. The man felt she stopped after he spoke, so he took her right arm that was on his back with his left arm, and after putting his right one on her face he pushed her a little to see her red eyes. Red one as his own.
 
“You don't believe that I am crying? “ he said while sniffing and smiling with irony of himself.
 
“I really don't “ Tifa answered also with smile from irony that she was crying also.
 
The truth was, that they were only a few inches away from the other's lips.
 
Tifa felt herself almost closing her eyes, so she tried to avoid it. She couldn't show him that she longing for a kiss.
 
Cloud thought that it was his imagination, that she was breathing heavily and was closing her eyes, he decided, that it was causing her pain, so he lift his head up a little and let her hand free. In that time, Tifa's heart was breaking again…she was so deeply hoping that after all, he feel something for her…but now… she felt her tears come again, so she just leaned her forehead on his chest and placed her palm of the hand, that Cloud was holding till now, on his heart. It wasn't too long for her to feel his pulse. She widened her eyes, that Cloud couldn't see now. His pulse… it was so fast. Maybe faster than her own. What was causing that speed? It was faster than when a human stop running. She couldn't hold more doubts neither hopes. She had to know what was going on. She had to know what does he felt right now. What does he feel for her… She turned her head up to face his eyes, and with unbreakable determination she asked him:
 
“Cloud, would you ever lie me?”
 
“Of course not.” He said didn't getting her point.
 
“Would you tell me the truth whatever it is?”
 
“Tifa what are these question? I will always tell you only the truth!”
 
“Do swear in our hometown, and your Mother's grave?”
 
“I…yes I swear in both of them. I will tell you the truth about anything you ask me.” He still wasn't getting her point till she asked him the last question:
 
“Cloud…what do you feel about me?”
 
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
What do you think? Do you like it? Please review! There will be more interesting part !
 
p.s. I was going to put many links in it for more sound, but in the moments Tifa/Cloud there would be only “Tifa's theme”. So it turned like that….
 
Wait for the other chapters! Please review!