Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Loving Another ❯ Loving Another ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Loving Another
Chapter One
New Student
"What's going on? Where am I?" Squall asked himself.
"Your in a time of fate, lone wolf."
"Who are you?"
"I am the Fate Giver, I came to give your future fate."
"My future fate? What are you talking about?"
"I see that your fate with a Rinoa Heartly is slowly fainting away from you."
'Squall looked down, and slowly nodded.'
"Then why are you taking Rinoa away from me!?"
"I didn't take her away you did lone wolf."
"I don't understand?"
"Your fate is fading cause of yourself, she left you cause she didn't think that she was good enough for you."
"That wasn't..."
"Your fault?" She answered with a smile.
'I can't see why this is so amusing to her.' Thought Squall as he crossed his arms and a scowl on his face.
"I came to you now because your fate is about to change."
"What are you talkin about?"
"A new life will come to you lone wolf till we meet again."
'She was slowly fading away before his very eyes.'
"Wait what do you mean, what new life!?"
'Slowly Squall opened his eyes, to see he was in his dorm. He got up a little confused. What did she mean new life?' thought Squall as he got dressed into his 'normal clothes that he always wears' then grabbed his gun blade and strapped it to his belt and walked out of his room. He suddenly bumped into passing girl who wasn't looking to where she was going.'
"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you, I'm sort of lost can you help me find my dorm?"
'Squall looked her over at the girl who just bumped into him by accident. His eyes went wide and saw that she was exactly like him, black coat with a white fur collar, white shirt, and a necklace that has some sort of symbol on it, she wore black pants, black boots, and her hair was the same and so were her eyes. They were sparkling blue. She was carrying something on her left side and could tell it was a gun blade.
'The girl looked at him the same way, and smiled'
"Well it looks like we have something in common."
"Yeah, so do you need help?"
"Oh yeah, can you help me find this room?"
"What does your sheet say?"
"104"
"Your right next to me, come this way and I'll show you to where it is."
"Oh thanks, I just got transferred here, 'thank god'" she mumbled.
"What was that?"
"Nothing, is this the room?"
"Yeah, your stuff should be in there when you walk in."
"Ok thanks, oh by the way my name is Ayriel Warden, and you are?"
"Squall, Squall Leonheart. I see you have a gun blade too."
"This old thing? Yeah, it was my fathers long ago, he gave it to me before he was killed."
"I'm sorry to hear that,"
"It's ok, it's only been a year."
"If you don't mind me asking, would you like to spar sometime?"
"Sure, oh can you also show me around this place it's kind of hard figuring how to get to know this place."
"Thats fine with me, where did you transfer from?"
"Galbadia, but don't get me wrong I had nothing to do with the little war that happend that year ago with this place."
"I know what you mean, I don't blame you, it has been the sorceresses fault since she was possessed by Ultimicia."
"I understand, well since I am here when do you want to go in for a little spar?"
"Tomorrow if you can, I have tons of paperwork to do."
"Oh poor you, it's too bad you can't have all the fun with us here."
"Don't worry I'm going to take a little vacation for a whole week next month."
"That would be cool, well I better get some sleep before I fall on my face. I traveled a 1,000 miles to get here and boy am I beat! See you later Squall!" Says Ayriel as she closed her door.
"Yeah see ya"
'After Squall had a enclose counter with his wannabe twin, went to the elevator and went up the third floor. He then saw Headmaster Cid standing waiting for something.'
"Is there something I can help you with sir?"
"Yes there is, that new girl who just came in?"
"Yeah,"
"I want you to keep an eye on her, she is from Galbaidia you know."
"Yes sir I know I bumped into her in the hall way and showed her to her dorm."
"From now on I want you to put her on your team so you can have a careful eye out on her."
"Yes sir, but sir don't you think this is unnecessary?" asked Squall.
"I just don't trust those Galbaidians, I know it's been a year so I'm having a look out for them. She is the only Galbaidian here so keep an eye out for her. Oh and a Squall?"
"Yes sir?"
"Have a day off you've been working too hard lately, I'll take over for you go ahead and go have fun with your new 'friend'."
'What the hell is he talking about?' He thought.
'Squall saluted and walked back to the elevator and went to the first floor. He was about to go to the training center, but a thought raced to his mind. He walked up to a door and knocked on it.
'When the door was opened, he saw her with a white sports bra on, and some black sweats. (You know sweat pants? Joggers?) As you look closely you could see sweat coming down her forehead, as she was holding her gun blade on her shoulder. Squall had a little pink hue below his cheeks.'
"Did I interupt anything?"
"Oh no not all, I was just doing my kata's."
"You do kata's?"
"Sure do, two hours a day."
"Thats hard work."
"Sure is, but once you get use to it, it's not that hard anymore. So what can I do for you great commander?" Asked Ayriel as she let Squall inside her dorm.
"How did you know I was a commander?"
"Well, before I came to the dorm hallway a guy with a tattoo on his face told me all about it. It looked like he was ancious to go somewhere. When he was finished talking to me he looked at his watch and dashed off, before I could even ask how to get to the dorm hall. Then I ran into another person but this time it was a girl and looked hyperactive."
"That must be Selphie, she always acts that way around people trying to cheer them up when they are down and stuff." Says Squall as he sat down on her sofa.
"I see, then she told me how to get to the dorm halls, and then she said she had to go cause she was late for something."
"She is the manager of the Garden Festivals, she does this every year puts on a band or plays anything she could think of."
"Sounds like fun, well since your so nice and comfertable why don't you tell me why you came here?"
"Oh yes that, my ex commander told me to take a day off. I really needed it, cause I was working nonstop everyday. I only go to the training center when I'm finished with all the paper work. Then she left me."
"Who left you?"
"Nevermind, I came to ask you if you wanted to spar now, or if your so busy?"
"Oh no I'm not I just got bored after unpacking and everything so I'll be right back!" She said as she walked towards her room.
'Squall looked around her dorm, and saw something on top of the entertainment center. (The dorm is big ok?) He got up and saw a picture of Ayriel and some man that looked like it could be her father. They both had their backs against each other with there gun blades to there shoulders and smiling happily. When he placed it back in it's place, he noticed something behind it.
'It was a very old gun blade that was on a sword holder it said some ones name on it. Jack Warden; Heart and Courage. When he looked at the picture once more he saw the reflectiong of a face that looks sadden.'
"That was my fathers gun blade, he told me to keep it when he dies and I did."
'He turned to her and looked at her it had sadness in them. Then he saw her smile and put on a joyous face.'
"Well if we are going to go spar, then you wouldn't mind me walking around with you do you?"
"Whatever I don't really care you can walk with me if you want to it wouldn't matter to me."
"Oh.... feisty are we, looks like some one came on the wrong side of the bed this morning."
"You could say that." He mumbled.
"What was that?"
"Nothing lets go before I change my mind."
'As Squall was showing where everything was, they went straight to the training center.'
"So how long have you had that thing?" asked Ayriel.
"Why?"
"Just trying to bring up a conversation. I told you about my life, why can't you tell me about yours?"
"I don't tell anyone about my life anymore, not to become peoples memories."
"I see, I don't talk that much about my family because I too don't want to become people's memories. I came to find my ex boyfriend who murdered my father. I heard he came here, so I transferred here to fined him."
"Who is he?"
"I rather not talk about it..."
"I understand."
"Well, lets get this show on the road shall we?" asked Ayriel.
"Why not, your going to lose any ways."
"We'll see about that!" says Ayriel as she got into her battle stance.

Chapter Two
Squall? Comforting?

'About an hour later, Squall and Ayriel came out of the training center sweating. They headed towards the cafeteria to grab something to eat. As they sat down Ayriel broke the silence.'
"Oh come on Squall you knew I almost had you, if it wasn't for the cadets training I would of had you, just admit it I was close of beating you!"
"You didn't even have a chance, I don't even know what your talking about, and besides I have more experience than you."
"Oh come on at least admit it, god your such a sore loser!"
"Yeah sure..."
"Whatever..." they both said.both looked at each other surprisingly, and then looked away again with a scowl on there faces. Then heard some one calling Squall's name.'
"Oh great, not the loud mouth Zell..."
"Wha...?"
"Hey Squall!!!"
'Ayriel winced at the tone of his voice.'
"See?"
"Yeah, I HEAR what you mean... sort of." Says Ayriel rubbing a finger in her ear.
'Zell was about to speak but couldn't tell which one is which, he started to rub the back of his head confusingly.'
"Uh, which one of you is Squall?"
'Squall and Ayriel fell down anime style, then slowly got back up to there seats. Ayriel leaned to Squall's ear.
"Hey, don't say anything lets just act natural." she whispered.
'Squall nodded, it wouldn't hurt just to have a little fun once in a while especially with Zell. They both leaned in there chairs and put there hands behind there heads, and kept on smiling.'
"Oh come on you guys don't confuse me like this!"
'Zell turned towards Ayriel, and started to speak.'
"I don't know if it's you or not, but the field exam is starting in 2400 hundred hours. So we better hurry, and get changed."
'Both of them stood up evil smiles still on there faces. Ayriel walked over to him and turned into a real smile.'
"Why thank you for the news Zell, I guess I'll see you there in the mean time STOP YELLING SO HARD!!!"
'Zell winced at her voice and looked at her. He then turned to Squall who was quite surprised himself. Ayriel calmed down and put on her 'normal face' and smiled at the both of them.'
"Well see you around!" says Ayriel as she dashed off out of the cafeteria.
"Well, I better get going you know don't want to be late for the BIG exam." Says Squall as he followed Ayriel with a slight smirk on his face.
"Man that girl is the same as Squall when he's mad I just hope she's that parinoid like he is." Says Zell as he followed them.
'Once Ayriel walked back to her room she saw a uniform hanging next to her window. She could see it was a uniform, and had a letter attached to it. She began to read it.'
Dear Ayriel Warden,
"We are to imform you that this is your uniform for your test, and we are glad that you are here and please try not to cause any trouble cause of the students who still disagree about Galbaidians being here. Be careful, and good luck."
Headmaster Cid

'Ayriel looked kind of hurt of the Headmasters letter, she looked at the paper again and crumpled it up and threw it in the trash. She then started to put on her so called uniform. About five minutes later she heard a knock on her door. Once she strapped on her gun blade, she walked over to her door and saw Squall leaning against the wall across from her door.'
"You want to come in I'm almost done?"
'He nodded, as Ayriel let him inside her dorm.'
"I really hate the dress types, why can't they just give me mens clothing? It will fit me just right with my gun blade here, and besides it doesn't match my clothing that I'm wearing."
'Squall laughed lightly.'
"Right, come on we don't want to be late."
"Where do we have to go?"
"Quistis and Headmaster wants to give us the orders on where to go. They told me to meet them down to the main hall and told me to bring you, because you're not even a SeeD yet, and obviously they don't trust you very well."
"Why?" She asked kind of hurt.
"Cause your Galbaidian, you see the Headmaster is still angry for what they did. He did sign the treaty along with the Galbaidians, he just still doesn't trust them yet."
"I see, I understand why they don't need me here since I'm such a burden to them..."
"No you're not a burden to anyone."
"Ok then tell me this, why do people look at me as if I'm there enemy? They don't trust me at all, just because I'm Galbaidian. Why can't they just trust me for the way I am!? Even the headmaster thinks I'm trouble. Why can't they treat me as normal people!?" asked Ayriel tears coming to her eyes.
'Squall without thinking put his arms around her in a comferting hug. He heard her gasp of the touch and just simply returned it.'
"Listen you may be Galbaidian, but you are no burden to me or to anyone. Ignore what they say or do, I know it will hurt from time to time but just give the students and everybody some time to get to know you thats all. Don't burden yourself just because they think, and say you are. You have to be strong and brave thats all they need from you. To teach them that you are not a bad person or their enemy. Just believe in yourself and be strong and stand up for one another, OK?"
'Ayriel smiled on his chest and nodded.'
"You know you're the first person who ever cared about my feelings. Someday I would care for yours as well, when you tell me." Says Ayriel as she smiled at him.
"Someday..." he said letting go of her.
'Ayriel smiled once more; before he knew it she kissed him on the cheek. It gave him a slight blush when she did it.'
"Come on, we don't want to be late do we?" She asked as she grabbing her backpack that she always carries just in case of emergencies.
'Squall turned around and nodded trying to hide his blush. When they came around the corner, Headmaster Cid, Quistis and Zell were waiting for them.'
"What took you guys so long we've been waiting here for fifteen minutes."
"Sorry that was my fault, I kept him waiting cause I couldn't figure my suit out. I'm kinda not used to wearing dresses quite yet." Laughed Ayriel as she started rubbing the back of her head.
"It's quite all right just make sure it doesn't happen again."
"Yessir!"
"OK, getting down to business."

Chapter Three

'After he was done giving his 'speech' he handed Squall a sheet of paper on where he and his team are suppose to go for there mission. After he read through it he nodded and dashed off towards the parking lot. After Ayriel and Zell catched up to him they saw him kickng the crap out of the car.'
"Squall stop it, what the hell are you doing!?" asked Ayriel.
"Yeah what's wrong with you!?"
"Why does it have to be her!?"
"Her who?"
'Zell leaned down to her ear and whispered so Squall couldn't hear.'
"I believe he's talking about his ex girlfriend Rinoa."
'Poor Squall, no wonder he's so paranoid about this mission.' Thought Ayriel.
'Ayriel was about to speak but got cut off by Squall.'
"Why did they put me on this stupid mission when it has HER in it!?"
"Squall-"
"They knew that I was trying to get over her, WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO ME!?"
"SQUALL-"
"WHY..."
'Before he could finish his loud mouth sentence, Ayriel punched him in the face. As Zell watched Squall's face go to the right sied he went on the other side of the car so he wont get in his way when he's angry.'
"I know your stronger than this Squall, you need to calm down about this Rinoa girl! I know I don't know who the heck she is, if your trying to get her out of your mind put your anger on something. I don't want to hear you complain about it! Now shut the hell up, get in the car and drive us to Balamb!" Yells Ayriel.
'Zell stood there wide eyed as he watched Squall's hands ball up into a fist. He heard a low growl coming out of his throat then got in the car and slammed the door. Zell went over to her.'
"Wow, I never seen any girl yell at him that hard before. I'm glad that your here or it would of take us a whole day to calm him down."
"Zell shut the hell up, your not even helping. Can't you see that Squall is really paranoid about this?"
"Paranoid about...?"
"God Zell your so dense, HE'S EMOTIONALLY PARINOID!!"
"Oh..."
"I don't want to hear another word coming from your mouth unless it's important understand!?"
"Yes ma'am!" Says Zell as he saluted to her.
'Squall was getting annoyed with all this waiting, he honked the horn causing them both to jump. He smirked as they got in the car. Ayriel had a scowl on her face as she stared at the window. Squall kept on glancing at Ayriel who still had a scowl on her face. Zell was about to say something but Ayriel butt in.'
"What did I tell you Zell?" asked Ayriel not even looking at him.
'Zell shut his mouth and just sat quietly. Squall raised an eyebrow at Ayriel. How did she do that?' he thought as he kept driving. Then they got there they paid for there tickets and got on the train. When they got in it they went in the SeeD private room. Squall was on the bed, while Ayriel and Zell sat on the couches.'
"So where are we going oh fearless leader?" asked Ayriel.
"I rather not tell you."
"And why may I ask?"
"You wouldn't like even if I told you."
"Try me."
"Galbaidia..."
'Ayriel put on a shocked face.'
"Why the hell are we going there!?"
"Because, there is a spy in there Garden and they need some help. Whoever this person is, is a real tricky one."
"What has happen, and WHAT did IT do?"
"It's giving information about the nuclear missiles that they have just in case they have another war with any of the Gardens. I'm not sure which Garden is spying for who but we agreed to help them."
"But when I left they didn't have any spies there."
"It was probably after you left."
"But that was... two weeks ago when my ex boyfriend killed my father."
"So your ex boyfriend must be behind this, but who is he spying for?" asked Zell.
'Everyone sat there in thought. Then Squall looked up at Ayriel.'
"Hey Ayriel, what was your boyfriends name and where was he from?" he asked.
' Ayriel sat there in thought once again until all of a sudden they snapped opened.'
"I came to Balamb Garden because of him. I knew he came there I just knew it, then this mission came up and got me sidetracked. He said that he used to live at Balamb Garden but got exiled because of this accident that he had a...year ago."
"What weapon did he use?"
"It was the same as yours and mine... a gun blade."
"Was his name... Seifer?"
"Oh my god... he's planning to bomb the Garden!"
'Zell and Squall was shocked, they couldn't believe what they are hearing.'
"What are we going to do, this is all happening too fast, and all this is my fault."
"Why is it your fault?"
"Because I gave him the codes to him for access to the missle room."
'Ayriel looked down, her head on her knees with tears coming out out of her eyes, then started to rock back and forth. She kept on chanting it's not my fault.'
"Zell you go find a phone and call the Headmaster and tell him about Seifer and how he's going to use the missiles on the Garden!"
'Zell nodded and ran up to the guest room to use the phone. After Zell was gone, Squall looked over to Ayriel and saw her rocking back and forth. He walked up to her and made her stop rocking. She looked up at him with red puffy eyes, she then turned away from his so he couldn't see her cry. Squall turned her around so she can look at him.'
"Leave me alone..." She said as she turned away from him again.
"Look, there is no shame in crying, remember what you said to me?"
'She turned around and looked at him and nodded.'
"I know that your strong and smarter than this, don't worry we will find him and stop him from using the missiles on the Garden. We stopped him before and we can stop him again."
'She faintly smiled and knew he was trying to cheer her up. Squall pulled her into a friendly hug so she could calm down. She hugged back and smiled. Then all of a sudden the train jerked in a roughly way. The both fell onto the floor with Squall on top of her. The both blushed and Squall helped her up. They ran towards the door but stopped at the edge of the doorway and saw that the cart wasn't attached to the main cart.
'Ayriel ran to the back of the cart and saw it was detached from it also. She ran back to where Squall was and she had a horrified look on her face.'
"We've been detached from the back one too."
"Seifer must've set this up..."
'He then heard ticking coming from under the bed. He looked down and saw it had a couple of seconds left before it blows up. He got up and ran towards Ayriel who had a confused look on her face, he pulled her towards the door.'
"What's going on!?"
"The train cart is about to blow!"
"What he planted a bomb on it too!?"
"Yes, we have to jump!"
'Squall opened the emergency hidden door and saw that the cart was still going fast.'
"Oh no I'm not jumpiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggg!!!!!!"
'Before she could finish her last word, Squall pulled her with him out of the door. They tumbled to the ground and two seconds later the train cart blew up, Squall groaned and got up slowly, he search franticly for Ayriel. He saw her unconscious, he ran over to her worried ness all over his face. He checked if there is any damage done to her and to see if she's still alive, he sighed in relief that she was alive, but no damages.
'He looked around and saw that they were in the middle of nowhere. I would probably take days for some one to find them. He picked her up piggyback style and started following the tracks towards Galbaidia. Two hours had passed, and nightfall was an hour away. Ayriel had been awake for about an hour, she was kind of embarrassed of Squall carrying her so she didn't say anything.
'Nightfall came; Squall had been walking holding her on his back for hours. He was shivering cold, but kept walking, ten minutes later he fell to the ground.'
"Oh my gosh Squall!!" Yells Ayriel as she got up and went to him.
'When she felt him, he was shivering from the desert cold. Why couldn't you just stop and take a break?' she asked but thought it.
'She got into her backpack, and brought out a blanket that could warm that could warm up two people. (It's a big backpack) it takes about five minutes for it to heat up. She got out a camp out pillow that is only fit for one; she placed it under Squall's head. Then she got out a bottle of water and placed it on his lips.'
"It's water, come on drink it." She said politely.
'Squall obeyed and drinked it halfway, she then took the rest of it and drinked it. She put it back in her pack, and lied down because she was cold also. She was nervous about laying on him, then she felt two strong arms wrap on her back. She blushed and laid on his chest getting all warm and cozy, they both smiled and fell asleep.
'Ayriel was the last one to wake up; she noticed that she was in a sitting up position and two strong arms around her. She felt so safe and secured in his arms. She looked up at him and saw that his eyes were closed.'
"You do know that we can't stay like this forever?"
"Yes I know, but it's just too comfortable to move, and so... warm."
"So you like me sitting with you?"
"In other terms yes."
"Well it's going to get hot here in about ten minutes or so. How about we start walking?"
"Sure, five more minutes."
"Gosh you really like me this much? I just met you this morning." Says Ayriel with a smile.
"Does it really matter?"
"So you mean to tell me that you like me as a girlfriend type?"
"Well maybe, I'm still trying to get Rinoa out of my head."
"It's ok I'll give you some time." Says Ayriel disappointedly.
'Squall without thinking again bent down and kissed her passionately for the first time to her.'
"Does that answer your question?"
"In other terms yes."
'She smiled once more, and pulled him down for another passionate kiss. They started to lie down onto the ground still kissing but didn't go any further. When they pulled apart Ayriel was sitting on his stomach elbows on his chest. She then smiled at him.'
"You do know we can't act like this around the others?"
"Your right, when they find us just act normal as we were before. If they find out that we are together things could get complicated for us."
"I don't see why what the problem is, why doesn't anyone trust any of us Galbaidians? The war is over why can't they treat us like normal people like we are?"
"I don't know, but nothing can pull us apart from each other not the Garden and sure as hell not Rinoa." Says Squall as he sat up bringing her with him.
'Ayriel held onto his shirt and her head on his chest.'
"I just hope not, because you're the first person who ever cared about me in this way. Seifer wasn't that way at all he kept flirting with me and trying to get me in his bed and tell him what the codes were. Luckily I didn't get in his bed, but just told him to just leave me alone and stop asking about it. I never had been so used in all my life.
"But you, you didn't use me like he did. Thank you for caring for me, and you know this is all my fault I told him." Says Ayriel looking down.
'Squall pulled her chin towards him, and looked at her.'
"This has nothing to do with you right now, what we have to do is stop Seifer from using those missiles."
"Come on lets get a move on, they are probably looking for us." Says Ayriel as she started to put the blanket and everything away with Squalls helping.
'After everything was packed, they started to walk beside the tracks. About an hour or two passed as they crossed through the forest, and an opening appeared when they got out of the forest really tired. They looked to their left and saw the giant red Garden. Both of them started to run towards it, then all of a sudden Ayriel collapsed because of the heat. Squall ran back to her, but was stopped of soldiers all around them both, with guns pointed at them.
'Squall stared at them confusingly, why would they pull guns on us when we're here to help them?' he thought.
"Well, well, well, look what we have here?" asked a low voice.
'Squall put his face in a death glare, as he stared at the man before him.'
"Seifer..."
"Oh hello Squall so nice to see you again, oh I see you bought my girlfriend with you. How nice of you to bring her to me, I never did thank her for giving me the codes." Says Siefer as he started to caress Ayriel's face.
"'No what are you doing!?"'
"'Don't worry Seifer I won't hurt her, much.'"
"Don't touch her you basterd!" Yells Squall.
"Aww... Squall's in love with her. What ever happened to Rinoa?"
"You shut the hell up, it's none of your business!!"
"She left you didn't she? Can't say that I blame her, hang around with a low life like yourself. Working day to day without a care in the world."
"That is not true, I always...."
"S...Squall..."
'Squall looked down at Ayriel who was whispering to only him.'
"You...you have to ignore what he says, he's just trying to piss you off. Leave, leave without me, he only wants me..."
'Before she could finish, Siefer kicked her in the gut.'
"That's enough you hag! You caused enough trouble already! Heh-heh just like your father."
'"Stop it I don't want to do this anymore why are you doing this to her!?"'
'"Oh come now, you know you like it."'
'"How can you say that!? I never hurt a women that I used to love...."'
'"Love...HA! You were drowning in her love that you were just using her for the codes to the missile room."'
"'......"'
'Ayriel's eyes snapped open and tried to stand.'
"You basterd how dare you talk about my father like that!? I don't know why you had to kill my father, he had nothing to do with anything WHY DID YOU KILL HIM!?" Asked Ayriel tears going down her eyes.
"Heh, cause it was fun watching him suffer. Telling me not to kill his precious daughter, but all that is going to change in a few hours."
'"No, no don't kill her!"'
'"Shut up you pitiful fool!"'
"You asshole what are you planning!?"
"Well you already know that I'm planning to blow up the Garden, and I'm going to frame you that you set up this whole thing and destroyed it."
'"I'm sorry Ayriel..."'
"Ha, your wrong Seifer Zell already called...."
"That chickenwuss? He didn't even had a chance."
"You mean you...!!"
"If you're thinking that I killed him I didn't yet. We just shot him in the leg and put him in the dungeon below and let him sit there and bleed to death."
'Ayriel then collapsed to the ground once more and went into dream land.'
Chapter Four'm a Sorceress?