Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Master of Masamune ❯ Part I: Gathered Silence ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Father where are you? Why did you take mommy away? I have done nothing wrong to you. Please bring her back. I miss Mommy.

From the haze a boy gets up off the ground and says," I'll find you mommy even if I die trying."

Looking in the distance the boy see the village Kalm and heads through.

Jump into a pass event the boy stand before a man, "Dad what have I done wrong?"

The man was a scientist in Nibelhelm and was very well known. But was also why known for having a cold heart.

The man replied,"Sephiroth you'll never see her again. She makes you weak. I will make you strong."

The man walks over to Sephiroth grabs his arm and says,"You are my perfect being and will soon

day rule this world and all who inhabit it, and I'll be the Father of the Ruler of the world."

Back to current days. The boy says,"So this is the village of Kalm. Hmmm. Midgar isn't far from

here. It may take me only two more days to get there."A man walks up between the boy, "So Sephiroth you are heading to Midgar?"

Sephiroth turn to see the man standing with a smile on his face.

Sephiroth yelled,"UNCLE KEITH!"

Sephiroth runs and gives Keith a big hug.

Keith says,"I heard you left Nibelhelm all by yourself like a week ago."

Sephiroth puts his head down and says,"I would have been here sooner but I got lost in the

marsh by Old Kuger's Chocobo Farm. He was mean to me too Uncle Keith. I asked him to bother a

chocobo and he yells at me and kicked me out. I dropped my Chocobo Materia because of him."

Keith says," Well..." He pats Sephiroth on the head. "Here take this...I think you'll like it."

Keith bends over and gives Sephiroth a Master Materia.

Keith farther explains," You are not strong enough to use this materia yet. But use only those you know how to use."

Sephiroth smiles at Keith.

The two walk to the Hotel in Kalm.

Keith says," Sephiroth did you say you crossed the marsh by the chocobo farm?"

Sephiroth answers,"Yes Uncle Keith."

Looking puzzled and confused Keith asked a followup question,"Didn't you encounter those snakes over there...The place is infested with them?!"

Sephiroth answers again,"Yes, I did Uncle Keith. They were no match for me."

Keith replied,"But you're unarmed. How?!"

Sephiroth answers with a smile on his face,"I simply confused them and had them fight each other while I left."

Keith says,"I would have never thought of that. My nephew is truly a strategist."

Sephiroth smiles and his face instantly turns sad.

Sephiroth say,"But I could help mommy from him."

Keith says," He is the reason you must get to Midgar?"

Sephiroth says,"Yes, I must kill my father..."

Keith sits back in awe of what he just heard.