Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Master of Masamune ❯ Part II: Hear Me, Heard Me ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Looking out at the sky Sephiroth leans on the window ceil and sighs into the night air as his Uncle Keith lays in bed. "I am waiting for you to find me..." A voice whispers on the wind.

His ears perk at the sounds when he turns around to see if it was his uncle speaking to him. Keith rolls over and scrathes his back side and mumbles.

The young boy pulls the Master Materia out of his pocket. "Hmmm..what does this have?" He shakes it as if it was going to reply to him like a magic eight ball.

Looking at it he holds it with both hands. "I only know basic spells...hmm well...maybe...ahhh." He nods slightly figuring out the spell he wants to use. "I can make it to Midgard in 2 hours if I use haste." He puts the materia back into his pocket and leaves the room quietly trying not to wake Keith.

As the door begins to slowly close Keith opens one eye and continues to act as if he is asleep while he says,"About time he left. He is a powerful little Cetra." Keith leans up and rests his hands to his sides. "I am holding back...plus I have a journey of my own I have to get on. Hmmm...now where the hell was that Ghost Ship Undead thingy at again?"

Keith falls back and rest his head in his hands. "I wonder how much a place here in Kalm costs? I...I swear I don't want to have to go find that damn chocobo...first Golden one made and I lose it running across the water...talk about dumb. Oh well..."

Outside the gates of Kalm Sephiroth leans down and ties his shoes and pushes his hair from his face. "Two hours and I will make it to Midgard..." Sephiroth bounces up to his feet and reaches in his pocket. "HASTE!!!"

A deep green aura covers over his body as he begins to run with all of his might. Someone steps out of the shadows behind him weilding a long gun and a dark suit. The figure flips open a cellphone. "He is on the move towards Migard." Nodding its head and putting the gun in it's hoister, the figure answers back. "I will watch closer. The Jenova Cells seem to have greatly affected him. He adapted rather quickly as I watched him fight the Zolom in the marsh. There is also no signs of Mako Poisoning. How is sample CL07?" The person on the other end sounds a bit worried. "Well draft CL07 in SOILDER and bombard him with Jenova Cells and Mako. He will make a perfect Sephiroth Clone. He already has Mako Eyes...Oh and keep him away from that karate girl. Erase her from his existance some how. He doesn't need to have feelings to be a good SOILDER." Figure nods and smirks at the happy sounds on the other end. "Okay Gast...Ifalna will be fine if you just do what they say. She is already in Midgard with your daughter. Hojo seems to have great interest in them. You have my word no harm will come to them...Agent Vincent Valentine Out."

Vincent turns to his side as a bike rides up next to him. "The old man ok?" Vincent nods. "Tseng...something is odd about Sephiroth...he isn't like the other Cetra Specimen we have."

Tseng shrugs gently. "Not up to us to care about the difference. Just that he is."

Vincent gets on the back of the bike. "The closer he gets to Midgard the more that thing is going to beckon him." Tseng starts up the bike.

"That's why Gast asked us Turks to watch over him. Now are you going to chat or can we make this freaking three and a half hour trip."

Vincent nods. "Three and a half hour ride by bike when he known that with haste he could make it in two hours."

Tseng looks back. "What...?" Vincent looks pensively forward in the distance. "Nothing..."