Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Master of Masamune ❯ EX: Calamity Confirmation pt. I ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]
"What am I doing in this backwards town..." Sephiroth looks around inside the envoy he is in. "Why do I feel so out of place?"

Someone pats Sephiroth on the shoulder. "You seem more pensive then usual. Got something weighing you down?" The black haired SOILDER looks in Sephiroth's face and pokes him on the cheek. "Speak."

Giving a faint smile, Sephiroth shakes his head to fray off the idea of him being deep in thought. "Nothing that would concern you in the slightest. How far are we from Nibelhelm?"

The black haired SOILDER sits back and pouts. "Dude you never say what's on your mind but you can always tell what's on my mind. I would take that as an unfair advantage."

Sephiroth rubs the top of the SOILDER's head and smiles in his face. "Now Zack how do you think I became a first class SOILDER. It's couldn't have just been my overwhelming good looks. Besides..."

The vehicle jerks hard as to have just hit something. "OH S&!%" Zack jumps up an runs to the front of the envoy. "What's going on?"

A pair of eyes drop down and look into the front of the vehicle. "Ahhh Sephy...dude...we have a problem."

Without a second thought Sephiroth orders the SOILDERs in the vehicle with him to pile out and get into formation. "Zack it's time to clear the path." Stepping out into the rain and darkness, Zack follows behind Sephiroth.

A loud roar is heard. "Sephiroth sir, We have the beast surrounded. Shall we commence to eradicating it?" Sephiroth only nods.

Just as Sephiroth gives the order the beast scorches all of the SOILDERs except the one closest to the two commanders, Sephiroth and Zack. "Well it seems we can't get away from this Sephy."

Zack draws his Buster Sword and smiles to Sephiroth whom is unsheathing Masamune. "Show no mercy...Cloud."