Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Master of Masamune ❯ Part VII: Queen Bee's Stinger ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Stepping on the glass scatter on the ground Sephiroth survey's the land. "I am surprised you thought you could cut me off from our son." The woman of evil uses Sephiroth's body to talk to Hojo.

"The surprise is all mine...I never knew that you were this powerful. I am in a state of happiness and fear." Hojo slides back some as Sephiroth lifts his hand and wires shoot out of the computer panels then pin Hojo down.

"You have made something for our son. Where is it?" Sephiroth steps in closer and looks Hojo in the eyes. "Where is the stinger you so adaptly named, Masamune."

Hojo struggles to get loose as guard open the door and begin to flood into the room. "We have you surrounded! Step away from the scientist and come with us." The Shinra guards all point their guns at Sephiroth. "You have til the count of three to respond or we will open fire."

"Tell them it's not a good idea to get in the way...worker bee's should know their place." Sephiroth turns his back on the guards.

"1" The guard signals and lifts his gun.

"Tell them to know their place." Sephiroth speaks softly to Hojo with an undertone of a snarl.

"2" The other guards take off their safety for the guns.

"It's already too late. They are here to kill you." Hojo looks in the corner as Sephiroth looks back and follows where Hojo is looking as a bright glare covers his eyes.

Sephiroth steps towards the glare as the guard sounds out, "3!!!"

Still in midstep the glass on the ground begins to rise; Hojo looks around and watches bullets hit the glass going straight through each sliver with ease.

Rising his hand Sephiroth stops all of the bullets in midair and on his next step a gust of wind bursts out from around him as if he became the eye of a temptest.

Hojo closes his eyes hearing the scream of the guards being shredded by the broken glass. He opens his eyes to catch a blurry glimpse of Sephiroth carressing a container.

"So this is the weapon forged of mother?..." He presses his hand against the glass and steam begins to rise. "My stinger...My...Masamune..."

Hojo screams, "JENOVA YOU CAN NEVER BE THE CALAMITY THAT SEPHIROTH WILL CAUSE!!! GIVE IT UP NOW!!!" He struggles hard to get out of the restraints.

Sephiroth turns to Hojo and the glass of the container melts away as the fluid inside mixes with the blood of the fallen guards on the ground. "This isn't any of my doing...he called to me...his body resonates with a power uncompared. I am merely being used as a medium for him to reach his perfect state."

Grabbing the Masamune out of the container, Sephiroth slashes in the air and Hojo's restraints fall off. "He will not kill you this day. For the one of Mako eyes will see to your demise."

Hojo gets up and brushes himself off not listening to a word. "I don't care what you do from now on...but we do not cross paths ever again. I shall see to it that you and Sephiroth shall pay dearly with your lives, Jenova."

Sephiroth smiles deviously at Hojo stepping closer fading into the air. "Your worry should be for your own life..." Sephiroth disappears, and Hojo sits at his desk and taps on the button closest to him.

"President Shinra...it went off without a hitch." He talks into the air looking away from the monitor.

"Professor Hojo a hitch or not...he has the sword. Cut off the mind-linking with Jenova and Sephiroth. Put him around alot of SOILDERs with no past or future. He will adapt to their lifestyle quickly...the Jenova cells in him will see to that." President Shinra turns off his monitor, and Hojo looks up and smiles as the shinra guards begin to fade into the lifestream.

"I shall be the father...of the ruler of the world."