Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Master of Masamune ❯ Part VI: Beehive Calamity ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Still laying in the bed, Sephiroth begins to hum to himself.

"Are you ready to take the first steps into your destiny my son?" The ghostly women stands with her back to him.

Sephiroth nods softly still humming a soft tone to himself and sings out, "For my 'Mother'...I will change the world...I will make the kingdom...sheeeeeee...wants." Sephiroth sits up and crosses his legs smiling wide. "That good 'Mother'?"

She nods still not looking at him and steps towards the door of the jail cell. "Come with me my son...we must leave now." She lays her hand on the door and a loud explosion rocks the the area.

Sephiroth runs out of the cell and slides under the guard that comes to check it out. "Thank you!" Without noticing it the guard realizes that Sephiroth took his security card.

"Hey get back here!!!" The guard begins to run at Sephiroth but is too late. Quickly sliding the card in the slot the doors begin to close and the guard reach them just as the shut. "HEY KID LET ME OUT OF HERE NOOOOWWW!!!"

Sephiroth sticks out his tongue and shows the guard his stolen card.

The ghostly woman walks through a wall and speaks to Sephiroth softly, "My son go to your father...he will provide you with the proper 'stinger' a SOILDER bee like you should have."

Sephiroth turns to the woman and smiles. "I know where he is now 'Mother' I can feel him near." Sephiroth puts his hand in his put and feels something. "Oh crap...I had this materia the whole time."

The woman appears behind and holds him. "My son..." Sephiroth looks up with a fierce power in his eyes. "...you can use this later..."

He nods at her statement as they both mouth, "...Until the Reunion..." Shaking his head hard, Sephiroth looks around.

"Woah, 'Mother'...something just happened." Clearing his head of the haze, 'Mother' points at the guards arriving to the scene.

"Kill them...my son..." Sephiroth's eye glow a deep green as he looks at them.

"I summon...Titan..." The ground in front of Sephiroth breaks up and a large ogre lifts the ground and begins to punch and slam the guards against the wall.

An evil smile washes over Sephiroth's face as the woman leads him through a wall as it ripples like water with Sephiroth stepping through it and standing in the central labratory.

Hojo looks up at the raftors with files in hand. "Oh my dear son...you have finally come."

Sephiroth looks down blankly and jumps over rails as he lands but his feet never touch the ground and he floats standing there.

"Now this is an interesting development." Hojo begins to walk to Sephiroth but a bolt of lightining strikes in front of him. "Woah!!! Close..."

Looking at Sephiroth he says that his hand is up and he is holding a ball of materia. "I see the change..." Hojo lifts his glasses and sees a silouette snaking it's aura around Sephiroth. "...she found you huh? That can be easily corrected...now..." Hojo reaches slowly to a button and presses it as a container locks Sephiroth inside.

Falling to the bottom of the container Sephiroth leans down on his knees resting against the glass like a lifeless puppet. Hojo taps on the glass and giggles. "You are one of the most interesting specimen I have ever seen."

Sephiroth begins to hum and it grows louder and louder vibrating the room. "What!?!" Jerking his head up and staring Hojo straight in the eyes, Sephiroth lets out a loud screech scattering all of the glass in the labratory.

Hojo puts his arms up over his face. "Gwahhhh...." Slivers of glass cut at him and he falls back on the ground.

Sephiroth steps out of the container crushing glass under his feet. 'Mother' speaks from Sephiroth's mouth, "You have something that belongs to me..."

Hojo lays on the ground in agony. "You...so the calamity has a voice..."

Sephiroth stands over Hojo. "Where is my 'stinger'?"