Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Master of Masamune ❯ Part V: Pollenation ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Resting on the bed, Sephiroth looks up at the ceiling. "Maybe this is just a dream..."

"No you are very much awake." Voice from the corner of the room speaks to him calmly.

"How can I tell?" Putting his hand in the air above his face he slowly turns it over and stares at his palm. "If it's so then this existance is great burden. What do I get from it."

The voice replies as if it was right next to him. "You get to mold the world in your own design. You will rule and not be opposed."

Sliding his hands under his head and looking to his side toward the voice. Sephiroth blankly glances into the air. "But..." He hestitates in his though.

"You are a Bee correct?" The voice continues to speak with him.

"I am..." Sephiroth replies nodding his head and returns to his quiet state. "W,what should I call you...I don't know who you are..."

The ghostly figure of the woman of evil stands over Sephiroth with a smile on her lips. "You can call me..." She leans down and kisses his forehead. "Mother."

He smiles in a deep state of joy. "M,mother..." Sephiroth curls up in a ball and lays on his side.

'Mother' sits on the bed next to Sephiroth and moves the hair from his face. "I can not tell you all you need to know now...but in 10 years you will be required to go back to Nibelhelm. That day you will know it all. That day you will begin to be able to implement your true power." She leans over and holds him. "You father will provide you with a proper 'stinger' until you are ready to handle your own strength..."

Tearing up at the thought of his new 'Mother's words, his body can tell that she is telling the truth. "I believe you...Mother..."