Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Master of Masamune ❯ Part IV: Sentinel Sanity ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
At the entrance of the Shinra Corporation Aerith grabs Sephiroth's hand as the sliding doors open. The Receptionist walks over to Aerith, "Oh there you are? We have been looking for you everywhere." The receptionist looks behind Aerith at Sephiroth who is blushing fiercily. "And who is your friend Aerith?"

Aerith hugs Sephiroth from behind and giggles,"This is Professor Hojo's son, Sephiroth." Sephiroth nods slightly with a face as red as a strawberry.

"I am here...you are close...weild me and I will lead you to what you want..." The voice comes again and leaves. Looking around Sephiroth pushes off of Aerith running to the stairs and feverously looking around. "WHERE ARE YOU!!!!"

A deep loud screech almost shatters his ears he leans forward and screams. "GGGWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Punch the ground over and over, Sephiroth's fist being to slowly bloody.

The reception and Aerith run over to him. "Are you ok sweetheart?" The receptionist leans down about to touch him. "If I were you I would reframe from the action you are about to set in course."

Professor Hojo walks slowly down the staircase. Sephiroth gets up and runs at Hojo, but Vincent stands in front of Hojo pointing his gun to Sephiroth's head. "Move now and there will be a new artwork on the walls of the Shinra Building." Sephiroth growls hard with eyes trained on Hojo.

"So you finally prove to be of some worth, Vincent." Quickly pullback his gun and taking out his spare pistol point that at Sephiroth and his main gun at Hojo. "My warning wasn't only to your son Hojo."

Tseng pats Vincent on the shoulder and is greeted with both guns pointed at him. "Ow! Calm down Vincent...that evil scientist will get his come upins. We just have to finish our part." Tseng looks at Hojo. "You know it's never good to have Hornets and Bees in the same room. They tend to fight for dominance."

Hojo crosses his arms and smirks. "So your friend here is the hornet? You underestimate my reasons for seeing my son in these settings." Tseng's brow rises in surprise.

Aerith holds Sephiroth from behind. "My father is about to say that a bee needs a proper 'stinger'." Looking in confusion, Vincent puts away his guns away.

"You dare use that specimen to forge a 'stinger'." Hojo nods with a smirk.

Looking at Hojo a woman, a ghastly and ghostly figure walks between the conversation adults. Sephiroth keeps his eyes trained on her.

Aerith shakes him slightly. "Don't look at her...she is evil..." Sephiroth mumbles, "So you can...see...her..." The young boy faints and falls to the ground.

Hojo giggles evilly, "Seems the boy can't stand on his own. Take him to the ceils. Hahahaha."