Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Old thoughts new feelings ❯ a grand choice ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A year had gone by now and Seifer and Squall were closer now. Each one was totally in love with the other. Raijin and Fujin always stood by Seifer side when it come to his choice to be in a relationship with Squall. They even stood by him in his new desicion.

********************************************************

Seifer and Squall sat in seifer's room on his bed going over Seifer's homework. Squall didn't pay attention to the fact that Seifer hadn't said anything in the last five mintues and that he was working Squall's hand closer to his mouth.

"So if you have a fire spell and you take it up to its strongest strength what do you get?" Squall asked.

He looked in surprise as Seifer began to suck on his finger.

"Seifer," Squall said bluntly Seifer circled his tounge around Squall's finger or so it seemed. "This work is important. You don't want to fail your magic class do you?"

Squall raised an eyebrow as it felt something was around his finger.

"Seifer?" Squall asked pulling on his finger.

It slid out Seifer's mouth and he say that a engagment ring was around his finger. He looked up gapping Seifer.

"Squall will you marry me?" Seifer asked.

Squall didn't say anything. He just looked down at his hand. Seifer looked down thinking that Squall had turned him away, his face fell.

"Of course," Squall answered.

Seifer opened his mouth to speak but Squall cut him off by placing a kiss on his lips.

THE FINAL END
OLD THOUGHT NEW FEELINGS