Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Old thoughts new feelings ❯ truth ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
When Squall's eyes opened again he looked up at Seifer and sighed. Most of the previous night was a big blur. He remembered drinking and drinking a lot. And this he was sure had happened because his head was killing him. Then dancing. Of course most of the dance was a blur to. He yawned and stretched whacking Seifer's quite hard in the face with his hand on accident. Seifer jumped awake. He glared down at Squall. His head was pounding.

"Where are we?" Seifer asked looking around.

"Still in the club," Squall answered. "I guess we feel asleep."

"What is it a 24 hour thing?" he asked with a yawn.

"Yeah most of the time," Squall said stated climbing out of Seifer's lap. "We better get back I bet their worried to death about us."

"I suppose," Seifer said standing or at least trying.

Squall stopped and watched Seifer fall back on his ass.

"Need some help?" Squall asked.

Seifer nodded. Squall slipped an arm around his waist and led him out of the club and to the car. Even though it was difficult to open the car door and hold Seifer he did it. He went around to the drivers sit and got in. Squall took out the car keys and started up the car.

Once they got back to the hospital he parked the car in the parking lot and led Seifer up Fujin's room. When they were a few feet away from the door Rinoa and Selphie bust out.

"THEIR HERE!" Selphie shirked.

"Where have you two been?" Rinoa asked quite loudly. "We were so worried!"

Seifer moaned and covered up his ears. Squall just winced.

"We went to a club near by," Squall explained. "And we both had a bit to much to drink. Passed out."

Rinoa sighed and shock her head. She walked over and slipped an arm around Seifer to help Squall deal with the weight.

"Don't pass out yet," Selphie insisted clapping her hands. "We have a surprise for you."

Seifer's looked up at Riona. A look that pretty much screamed 'Fujin?'. Rinoa smiled being pretty much able to read Seifer's face.

"She woke up about two hours ago," Rinoa explained. "She really wants to see you,"
Seifer broke free of their grips and walked forward.

"See I'm fine Squall," Seifer explained reaching the doorway. "You worry to much."

Seifer disappeared into the room. Rinoa, Squall, and Selphie followed. Seifer was sitting on the edge of the bed on the left hand side. Fujin was wide awake talking to him. He was telling her about how him and Squall where a couple. She was quite surprised but like Raijin she said it was cool with her just as long as he was happy. He needed to ask her about saying she looked him.

"Um," Seifer began, "Fujin did you mean what you said earlier before you passed out?"

"WHAT?" she asked.

"When you said you loved me did you mean it?" Seifer asked.

"OF COURSE. BEST. FRIEND." Fujin answered a bit surprised by his question.

"Wait," Seifer said after a short pause. "You mean you only love me as a friend?"

"AFFIMINUTE." Fujin answered.

Seifer raised his eyes and glared at Raijin.

"You had been worried to death about nothing?" he asked.

Raijin didn't say anything.

"EXPLAIN." she said giving Raijin the same icy look Seifer was giving him if not worse.

"I thought you meant you were in love with him ya know," Raijin explained with a slight laugh. "Isn't that funny?"

"Kick him," Seifer said shortly and simply smiling down at Fujin.

Fujin lifted her foot and kicked him hard.

"Oww.." he muttered grabbing his leg.

Seifer laughed realizing his laugh had taken a turn for the better.

I WILL BE ADDING A EPULOGE TONIGHT AND I SUGGEST YOU READ IT I HAVE A BIG SURPRISE PLANNED TO HAPPEN DON'T WORRY IT WILL ONLY BE A CHAPTER (perhaps it will lead on to a sequel if anyone wants one)

THE END