Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Old thoughts new feelings ❯ drinking and dancing ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Squall and Seifer walked up to the entrance of the club where three large men were standing blocking the door. Squall pulled out the car and showed it to them. The biggest bouncer glared at Seifer but did step out of the way when Squall explained he was with him.

They walked past them and into the lobby. Squall pocketed the car before walking through a pair of big double doors into a dance room.

The whoule room was mostly dark but there was a place lit that was bar. The only light in the gaint room came from red light in the celling. A fast pace song was playing out of very large speakers.

"Want to get something to drink?" Squall asked nodding to the bar.

"Yeah sure," Seifer answered.

The two walked to the bar and sat down next to each other. Seifer ordered a cup of Vodka, cup of teqela, and an empty cup. Squall got a cup of Vodka. Once they arrived Seifer pourded some of the vodka in the cup and some of the teqela in the cup. Shaking the cup slightly he drank some of it.

"Ew how can you drink that?" Squall asked turning his nose up to the drink.

"It the best drink in the world," Seifer said holding the cup up and putting under Squall nose. "Want some?"

"No thank you," Squall said pushing the drink away.

"Come on Squall," Seifer said placing the cup again under his nose. "Just a sip. You'll like it. I promise."

Squall sighed taking the glass from Seifer's hand.

"Alright," he agreed. "I'll drink some."

He took a sip and started to pull away but then took another and another. He pulled back once only for very needed air then went back and drink half of the glass. He handed it back to Seifer.

"I take it you liked it," Seifer assumed looking at the half empty glass.

"It was better then I though it was going to be," Squall said nodding slightly at the glass.

Seifer got another glass and made Squall a drink like his. After half a hour or so Squall had dranken three and Seifer four and a half.

"Come on," Seifer said taking Squall's hand. "Lets dance."

"I don't know if I can," Squall explained staggering to his feet.

"Yes you can," Seifer stated. "You just have to get up on your feet and walk around for a few mintues and you'll feel better."

Seifer and Squall headed out onto the dance floor. A strong beat of music filled the room. Seifer pulled Squall close and then pushed him out the length of his arm and then pulled pulling him back.

Squall laughed and Seifer did this and then moved from his arms. Seifer watched and Squall moved around him in a little circle dragging a hand along his shoulder. Seifer hocked an arm around his waist and kissed at his neck. The brunette laughed again pulled out of his reach. Seifer being one to stand relazed had his legs open slightly. Squall seemed to get an idea because he nudged Seifer's leg telling him to open them wider.

He did and Squall took his hand in his. Seifer seemed to figure out what he wanted him to do. Squall bent his knees a big and Seifer gave him a slight pull sending him through his open legs.

He spun around and helped Squall up. They both laughed. The room was getting fuzy for both of them.

"Maybe we should sit down," Seifer suggested.

"Yeah sounds good," Squall said leaning on Seifer.

The two started for one of the corner's and sat down in one of the booths that had. Squall curled up in Seifer's lap and fell asleep.