Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Strange Bedfellows ❯ Breaking Down ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~Four~
 
 
Cloud killed Fenrir's engine on the outskirts of Edge. He leaned back and against Reno, feeling both exhausted and exhilarated. A part of him wanted to crawl into the nearest bed and sleep for days, yet when Reno wrapped an arm around his waist and sucked on an earlobe, all Cloud could think about was crawling into that same bed with Reno.
 
Suddenly, he didn't feel like sleeping at all.
 
“Where are we going?” Cloud mumbled, trying to think straight through a haze of inebriation and lust.
 
“Hmm…I dunno,” Reno didn't sound all that concerned, either. “I'm guessing your place is outta the question, huh?”
 
“Good guess,” Cloud murmured, biting his lower lip as Reno's hand strayed to rest against his crotch. His fingers made slow, idle circles over the hard shape beneath rough, heavy fabric. It wasn't the sensation that drove him crazy but the implication, the promise of more.
 
“Healin wouldn't work either,” Reno mused aloud, seeming to be toying with him, “not unless you want to hit up Rufus for a threesome…”
 
Cloud growled, “Reno….” It was more a moan than threat.
 
“Kidding…seriously,” Reno chuckled as he gave the back of Cloud's neck a quick lick, “We'll go to my place.”
 
“I thought Healin was where all you Turks were living,” Cloud frowned.
 
Reno snorted, “Maybe Tseng does, but nah…We have places of our own. Shit, if we all lived together we'd drive each other crazy.”
 
“Ah,” Cloud certainly understood the sentiment and was just a tiny bit envious as well. There were some days he wished that he lived alone…. “Okay, so where am I going?”
 
Reno squeezed Cloud's hips comfortably, a little too familiar, but Cloud didn't want to think about it. “Just drive, yo,” Reno's voice sounded softly against his ear, “I'll tell you when we get there.”
 
*~*~*~*
 
Reno's residence was at a building that had been converted from a hotel to an apartment complex. It had once been a very fine hotel, one of the few lingering reminders of Midgar's sleazy elegance. Now, like everything else in Edge, it was a bit rundown and sparse.
 
Reno lived on one of the upper floors and the elevator actually worked, unlike in some places. The lift ran off a generator, which made it much slower than the once mako-run technology. Cloud didn't mind, spent the time acquainting himself with the heat of Reno's mouth. He liked the way their bodies fit together and pressed up against each other, so familiar and yet so subtly different. Reno was just a little bit thinner than Cloud, more lithe than muscular, and his limbs were longer, almost rangy.
 
Cloud groaned softly as he pressed Reno against the inner wall of the elevator. One of his hands slid up and under Reno's untucked shirt and he rested his palm against The Turk's flat belly. He could feel his abdomen trembling with each inhaled, slightly ragged breath. Reno's skin was surprisingly smooth and quite soft to the touch.
 
Cloud felt itchy, eager to be really and truly alone with Reno. The Turk squirmed against him as though he was trying to press every last inch of himself against Cloud all in one motion. He could feel Reno hard and large within the confines of his pants. Cloud moaned as he broke their kiss. He nuzzled at Reno's throat, gasping softly, unable to remember the last time he'd been this aroused over anyone.
 
“Damn, Strife,” Reno laughed a little breathlessly, “Are you always like this?”
 
“No,” Cloud admitted, “It's just—“ he nipped at the side of Reno's neck—“that you're so hot and turn me on so goddamned much….” Cloud couldn't believe he'd actually said such a thing out loud, but knew what he felt was true. He didn't know how long the lust had been building but he could no longer escape or deny it.
 
“Hmm,” Reno turned his head slightly and watched the digitized floor numbers roll over slowly. Cloud trailed soft kisses along his throat and began to unbutton Reno's shirt. He really didn't care that they were somewhat in public; he just wanted to feel Reno's naked flesh under his fingertips.
 
Cloud distantly heard a ping as the elevator stopped at Reno's floor and growled slightly when he was gently pushed away. “C'mon, babe,” Reno was grinning, “This is our stop.”
 
Cloud was momentarily stunned enough not to care when Reno grabbed his hand and began to lead him down the hall. “ `Babe'?” He murmured incredulously.
 
“Sorry,” Reno shrugged, not really sounded all that apologetic, “force of habit.”
 
In a former life, Reno's apartment had been one of the hotel's nicer suites. It even had a small kitchenette. Though the living room was actually somewhat tidy, it also looked quite lived in. There were ashtrays scattered across various surfaces, empty matchbooks, a used coffee cup on the kitchenette's counter as well as a small pile of dishes in the sink, and quite a few bottles of liquor lying about, some empty, some not so.
 
Cloud might have taken care to notice more, but Reno was shedding his clothing and tugging loose his ponytail. He watched as the Turk shook his head, ran his fingers through his unbound hair with a lusty sigh.
 
“God but do I need a shower,” Reno groaned softly.
 
Cloud blinked and stared at Reno's half naked body. His eyes lingered on the shallow dip of his navel, the narrow curve of his hips, and he wondered… He licked his lips, met Reno's eyes, “Can I…?”
 
But Reno was already moving closer to him; hands ran down the front of Cloud's shirt and fingers fumbled for the zipper. His tongue flicked at his earlobe, “Hell yeah you can join me.”
 
*~*~*~*
 
It felt so good under the hot water; it washed away the filth of the wastelands and stale sweat. Steam and the water's stream soothed him, sobered him. Even as his intoxication burned away, Cloud realized that he still wanted Reno.
 
His fingers were tangled up in clean red hair as they kissed languorously. Cloud wondered if Reno was in any pain due to his split lip. If he was, he didn't seem to notice or care. It had since scabbed over, adding a slightly rough texture to his soft mouth. Cloud was greatly regretting hitting him now and ruining such a lovely instrument of pleasure. He couldn't remember the last time that the simple act of kissing someone had made him so hot and bothered.
 
Reno was pressing him against the shower wall and the feel of skin on skin was incredible. It hadn't been that long since Cloud's last sexual encounters with Tifa but it had been ages since anyone or anything had felt this good to him. His hands ghosted over Reno's hips, nudging them closer against his, and he groaned softly when the Turk undulated his hips slightly, creating a deeply pleasurable friction as their cocks rubbed together.
 
“Hmm…God…” Cloud gasped roughly as their lips parted.
 
Reno chuckled as he snaked his tongue along Cloud's jaw line, “Yeah…I know…I can't believe how fucking good you feel.”
 
Cloud blushed faintly, watching as Reno's mouth made a slow descent down his body. He paused for a prolonged moment to tease his nipples with the barest tip of his tongue. Cloud vaguely wondered if he was drawing out his pleasure or wanted Cloud to see what he doing to him. He moaned at the voyeuristic notion and closed his eyes, imagining Reno's lips wrapped around his cock all too clearly.
 
Cloud opened his eyes again in time to see Reno slowly going down on his knees. He panted softly as the Turk's tongue dipped into his navel. “Reno…” Cloud placed a hand on the back of his head.
 
He passed his mouth over the head of Cloud's dick, made a sound in the back of his throat that sounded a little bit like a low purr. “Do you have any idea how many times I've fantasized about sucking you off over these past several months?” Reno lapped at the slit of Cloud's cockhead, causing the blonde to shudder softly.
 
Cloud licked his lips, mind racing over Reno's evocative words, and thought about Reno masturbating while thinking of him. He imagined watching such a wanton act and felt his cheeks heat with desire.
 
“Hey Strife…” Reno grinned lazily up at him as he wrapped his fingers around the base of his dick and gave it a little squeeze. Cloud choked back a strangled cry and bit his lip hard enough to taste blood. “Have you ever touched yourself and thought about me?”
 
Somehow the lie of `no' became a slow, affirmative nod. “Yeah,” Cloud panted, “Reno please…hm…” Pre-cum was forming at the tip of his cock and he gasped raggedly when Reno eagerly lapped it up, humming his pleasure.
 
“Did you come hard?” Reno asked right before sliding Cloud's dick past his lips and into the moist heat of his mouth.
 
Cloud swore sharply and gripped at Reno's hair. He stared at his own fingers tangled up in the man's bright red locks, noting how pale they seemed in contrast to the garish shading. Reality was suddenly as acute as his pleasure and the rush of impending ecstasy.
 
Oh yes, Cloud had imagined this right down to every little detail and it was somewhat surreal to actually realize that this was no dream or sordid fantasy. Water rolled down Reno's back, dripped off the ends of his unbound hair in delicate droplets, and he was sucking his dick so very slowly.
 
“Reno…” It was everything he'd imagined and more….
 
*~*~*~*
 
They fucked face to face because Cloud had become rather fascinated with watching Reno's face in the midst of sex. He was so open and free of inhibitions.
 
Morning had become afternoon and afternoon was segueing into dusk. His body was sex worn, but he felt as insatiable as the red-head writhing beneath him. Long legs wrapped around Cloud's waist and Reno arched his back sharply. His lips were parted on harsh sounds, breathless moans and broken words of praise.
 
Short, blunt nails dug into Cloud's shoulder as he licked at Reno's throat. He tasted sweat, smelled sex, and couldn't believe how amazing this all felt. Cloud had spent years trying not to be close to anyone and somehow he'd forgotten how nice it was to let his guard down.
 
Reno tangled his fingers in Cloud's hair and drew his head down for a deep kiss. The tip of Reno's tongue pressed against Cloud's, teasing and tantalizing. His hands pressed against the small of Cloud's back, gently stroking as Cloud rocked deep inside of him. The day's earlier frenzy had since given was to a slow burn, something deeper and almost agonizing.
 
A part of Cloud was already regretting it; the rest of him wondered why he'd fought temptation for so long.
 
*~*~*~*
 
Cloud woke to the faint, pungent odor of cigarette smoke. He was still nude, still in Reno's bed; he couldn't really recall ever going to sleep and was feeling slightly hung over. Reno was lying next to him, looking sleepy yet undeniably sexy. A cigarette smoldered between two of his fingers and a long column of ash had collected at its burning tip. An ashtray was settled in the smooth, flat valley of Reno's abdomen. Though he appeared quite out of it, as though he might just fall asleep at any moment, he also looked quite satiated.
 
“What time is it?” Cloud muttered. It was a stupid question. He could see outside Reno's bedroom window and it was quite dark.
 
The Turk glanced at him and his lips quirked into a small smirk. “Late,” he replied wryly, “Once you get to sleeping, you're pretty much comatose, yo. It tried to wake you up a couple times, but you just kicked me and told me to fuck off.”
 
“Really?” Cloud frowned, “I don't remember that.”
 
Reno shrugged, took a drag off his cigarette before snuffing it out and putting the ashtray aside. “You talk in your sleep.”
 
“Oh.”
 
The silence between them was thick, almost awkward. Reno was studying him somewhat thoughtfully. His red hair was a frightful mess, sticking up in many directions and slightly clumped from being slept on while wet.
 
Cloud rolled onto his side and buried his face in the pillow under his head. It smelled of sweat, cigarette smoke, the faint perfume of shampoo, and the heady, slightly musky scent that Cloud had come to think of as Reno's unique personal essence. He could feel the tight, hot sensation of burgeoning arousal and was amazed that one single person could drive him crazy like this.
 
“Reno?” Cloud couldn't look at him, was too anxious with his desire making his blood boil and skin itch.
 
“Hmm?” Reno hummed lazily in reply. Cloud nearly groaned when the man's fingers came into contact with his skin, running up his thigh and settling over one side of his hips.
 
“Can I stay the night?” It was a pretty stupid question considering it was well after nightfall already, but Cloud needed to know that he was wanted.
 
Reno chuckled darkly, “Won't Tifa get worried?”
 
“I don't care,” Cloud mumbled and felt horribly guilty because he meant it. He really didn't give a damn what anyone thought anymore. It wasn't as though it mattered anyway. Tifa always fretted over him….
 
He lifted his head in time to see Reno stretching gracefully. “Well whatever,” Reno yawned, “but you're giving me a ride to Healin in the morning.”
 
 
TBC…