Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Strange Bedfellows ❯ Getting Too Deep ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~Six~
 
Morning in the City.
 
The sun streamed through the windows and hurt Cloud's eyes. He was silently cursing Reno with every vulgar word that he could think of. Cloud should've been gone in the night, not lazing around in bed staring at the sunlight across the room's thin curtains.
 
He had begun lingering more often in Reno's bed and not just for the sex. It was funny how something so meaningless was becoming such a large part of his life. Cloud knew that he wasn't in love with the Turk but he also knew that their relationship was starting to get a lot more complicated that just a series of cheap one-night stands.
 
He really ought to end it soon, but he would be lying to himself if he didn't admit that it felt damned good to wake up next to a warm, familiar body. One of Reno's arms was slung comfortably across Cloud's midsection, and his hair was splayed across the pillow and tickled Cloud's cheek. He smelled of alcohol, tobacco smoke, and sex, decedent and bittersweet.
 
Cloud sighed softly and he let his fingertips brush along Reno's high cheekbones. He traced the scarlet tattoos that he'd once found garish but now considered just as natural to Reno's good looks as his sensuous mouth or startlingly blue eyes.
 
“But aren't we just using each other?” Cloud mused aloud.
 
Reno stirred restlessly, eyes opening a slit. “You talkin' to yourself again, Strife?”
 
Cloud didn't reply, and Reno groaned softly as he rolled on top of Cloud and straddled his hips. His eyes opened fully and he grinned lazily as their eyes locked. Cloud could feel Reno getting hard against his thigh and blushed faintly, still somewhat shocked by the man's apparent insatiability.
 
“Damn, have I ever told you how much I like waking up to find that you stuck around?” Reno purred.
 
“Not really,” Cloud murmured, trying to resist the temptation to just fall into Reno's eyes and into the familiar heat of desire. How could something so completely and utterly pointless, little more than an affair to stave off encroaching depression and isolation, be so deeply satisfying? Was this really all that he wanted or needed to be happy?
 
“Hmm,” Reno nuzzled at Cloud's ear, “S'nice…nothin' better than a morning quickie to get the blood flowing.” His hands were stroking Cloud's chest and the feel of his fingertips brushing over his nipples made Cloud moan softly.
 
“Reno…” He arched his back, feeling his rebellious body react. God but did his touch feel impossibly good. The man was like a drug. His hands were going lower, stroking Cloud's hips. His blood quickened and he could no longer think about ramifications or misgivings. He didn't care about whether or not he was in too deep, just so long as Reno kept on touching him.
 
“And just in case you're wondering…” Reno's mouth pressed against his ear, “I did hear you and to answer your little question: Well, it's just a matter of opinion, isn't it?”
 
“Hm…what?” Cloud mumbled dazedly, having quite forgotten his earlier line of thought. One of Reno's hands was reaching between their bodies and his palm flattened along the length of Cloud's dick. He massaged his erection slowly, teasing Cloud.
 
“I don't feel very used, do you?” Reno asked as his eyes narrowed slyly.
 
“Hmm…I don't think so,” Cloud replied, trying hard to formulate some semblance of a thought process. While he was pretty sure no one had ever used him in the sexual capacity before, he remembered what it had been like to be mind-raped by Sephiroth and used as one of Hojo's guinea pigs.
 
“See now that wasn't so hard, was it?” Reno moved down his body, nibbled at one of Cloud's nipples as he reached for the lube on the bedside table. “How long have we been playing this game and you still ain't comfortable with me? I think I'm a little insulted, yo.”
 
Cloud shivered, “It's not like that.” Reno slicked his palm and began to stroke Cloud's cock with excruciating slowness. “I think…I'm a little bit too comfortable with you.” Cloud bit his lower lip, “and…hmm…I fail to see how this is a quickie, Reno.”
 
The Turk grinned devilishly, “I don't have to be at Healin until this afternoon.”
 
“That's convenient,” Cloud murmured.
 
“Indeed it is,” Reno replied, “So what's going on in that tortured mind of yours this time?” His thumb began to slowly circle and rub at the head of Cloud's dick, ghosting along the slit at the very tip. Cloud groaned helplessly as Reno's mouth moved lower, trailing down his lower belly. “Talk to me, yo. I can be a real good listener.”
 
“I'll just bet.”
 
“Hm-hmm,” Reno nodded slowly as he moved his hand away and gave the length of Cloud's dick a long, slow lick.
 
“Shit…Reno…How am I supposed to talk while you're….” Cloud panted hard at the feel of the tip of Reno's tongue working delicately on his sensitive cockhead.
 
The Turk's eyes rolled up to meet him. He sucked on the tip of Cloud's cock for awhile before replying. By that point Cloud was damn near writhing on top of the bed sheets, clutching at strands of fiery red hair. “Think of it as a practice in self-control. You like being in control, don't you, Cloud?”
 
“Hmm…It's only because I don't want to feel like I did…when I was chasing Sephiroth,” Cloud sighed almost dreamily as he watched Reno take more of his cock into his mouth. “I was…so weak back then….” He struggled with words; Reno was doing something ingenious with his tongue. It felt like he was twisting it around his shaft, up to the tip and back down again….
 
“You feel so good,” Cloud found himself babbling, “I can't believe it…God, sometimes I even hate it….” Words were escaping him, flying from his mind even before he could speak them. He was close to coming and Reno's lube-slicked index finger was stroking over the sensitive valley of flesh between his testicles and anus. Cloud moaned wordless, arching into his lover's mouth.
 
“I never imagined…” Cloud whispered at the feel of the sweet sting of Reno's index finger penetrating him as he continued to suck him off.
 
“Ah Reno…” The rush of impending orgasm drove him to emotional as well as ecstatic heights. When Reno added his middle finger and scissored the digits inside of him, he sucked in a deep breath. His fingers stroked deep within him, finding just the right spot and teasing it skillfully.
 
Words escaped his lips, flying away from him as though they had been conjured rather than vocalized. “Reno…” He moaned his name again, just because he liked how it sounded and came hard, “Why does it have to be you…?”
 
Cloud floated in the silence of his afterglow, watching as Reno kissed a slow, languid trail back up his body. He idly remembered that Reno had once told him that even if he'd never loved anyone (`in the hearts and flowers kinda way,' as he'd put it) that he'd fucked, he always knew how to make someone feel good while they were with him.
 
Reno was spreading Cloud's legs and lifting his hips with one hand and slicking lube over his own cock with the other. Cloud exhaled slowly, pulling Reno into his arms and closing his eyes. The almost painful but intense sensation of being penetrated made him moan his name once more.
 
“Is it so bad?” Reno whispered, “That you're here with me, that I fit so hot and smooth inside of you, Cloud? Hmm, no…I don't think that you mind it at all….”
 
Cloud could imagine his lover's grin even with his eyes closed and mind full of white static, overwhelmed by eroticism. Reno was not as stupid as he sometimes acted and knew when he'd won in the end.
 
No, I don't mind at all, Cloud thought as he gave his body over to pleasure, and I think that's what scares me the most.
 
 
TBC….