Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Strange Bedfellows ❯ Epilogue

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~Epilogue~
 
 
Reno woke up alone and fully dressed.  Considering the last thing he remembered was getting a ride home from Cloud, he found the entire situation quite depressing.
 
So much for the make up sex, He thought dismally.  When he sat up and reached for his pack of cigarettes, conveniently placed on the bedside table, Reno happened to get a whiff of himself.  He wrinkled his nose and scowled.  “Shit,” Reno muttered, “no wonder he didn't stick around.”
 
He laid in bed, smoking and making his plans for the evening.  First things first, he would take a shower, maybe have a good wank, and then call Rufus, just to see if everything was okay.  Though his geostigma had been cured, he was still a little weak.  After clearing away the work-related stuff, he could call Cloud and arrange a proper get-together. 
 
Within the confines of his pants, he felt his dick twitch and harden a little bit.  Reno felt wide awake and energetic.  If he got his way with Cloud, he had every intention to make up for six long weeks of sexual frustration.
 
He squirmed a little bit as he imagined all the things he would do to Cloud once he got his hands on him.  Before long, he had a full-blown hard-on and was half-tempted to blow off dealing with work until tomorrow.  He'd gone above and beyond the call of duty today and was long due a little rest and relaxation.
 
A good wank was definitely in order if he didn't want to embarrass himself once he got Cloud alone.
 
Reno finished with his cigarette, smashed it out in the ashtray, and got out of bed.  As he headed toward the bathroom, he stripped off his clothing.  When he was at home, he never bothered with something silly like modesty.  About half-way to his destination, he noticed something quite intriguing.
 
His shower was already going full blast and there was a pile of familiar black clothing near the door.  The door was also opened a crack, an enticing little invitation if he'd ever seen one.
 
Reno smirked, shed the last of his clothing, and pushed open the bathroom door.  A heavy fog of steam hit his face and made him perspire just a little bit.  He stared at the silhouette of Cloud behind the shower curtain as he closed the door.  Either he hadn't heard Reno come in (highly unlikely with those mako-enhanced senses) or was playing innocent.
 
When he shoved the shower curtain aside, he only had a moment to enjoy the sight of Cloud wet, gleaming, and soaped up before he was tugged into the shower and pulled under the water's spray.  “Holy shit” was all he could murmur before he was being kissed madly, damn near molested by a horny (far from innocent) Cloud Strife.
 
Reno clutched at his shoulder, feeling nearly overwhelmed by the sensation of skin on skin.  His knees felt a little weak and it was a nice change to be the one seduced.  He opened his mouth under Cloud's fierce kiss, eagerly sucked his tongue, and rubbed his hips against his lover's.  Cloud was nearly as aroused as he was, and Reno took great pleasure in feeling him get harder against him. 
 
Who would have imagined that Cloud could be such a voracious lover?  Well, Reno had, but it was always the quiet ones that hid the best secrets.  Of course, he liked to think that Cloud was only like this with him.
 
“Hmm,” Cloud murmured against Reno's mouth, “I missed this.”
 
“Yeah,” Reno agreed breathily, remembering too many lonely nights with his dick in his hand. He'd discovered that memories and old fantasies had paled in comparison to the real thing.  Then Cloud was kissing him again, making it hard to think of anything other than how good he tasted and how nice it was to be pressed up against his firm, lean body.
 
Out of the corner of his eyes he saw that Cloud was reaching for the shower gel and he wondered what he was up to.  “I have lube in the medicine cabinet, you know,” Reno mumbled a little mindlessly.
 
“I'm not going to use it to fuck you,” Cloud replied as he pulled away a little bit.  Reno didn't think he'd ever get over how hot it was to hear Cloud talk kind of dirty.
 
“Well what are you going to do with it?”
 
“Boy do you get dense sometimes.  It's shower gel, we're taking a shower, put it together.”
 
Reno leered at him, “Gonna get me clean before we do the dirty deed, Strife?  How kinky.”
 
Cloud snorted, dutifully ignored his playful jibe and began to coat his palms in the milky-coloured gel.  It was a milk and honey formula that Reno was not ashamed to admit to using.  There were advantages to keeping one's skin soft and healthy; many of his lovers would agree, Cloud among them.
 
Reno nearly moaned when Cloud's hands began to move over his body, gently massaging the gel into a thick lather along his pale skin.  He was being real slow about it too, maddeningly slow, touching and caressing every last inch of his body.  Cloud lingered when he got to Reno's cock, running his fingers up and down the length of his shaft.
 
Reno licked his lips and closed his eyes.  He could already feel an orgasm building within him; it tightened his balls and made it hard to breathe.  It didn't help that the shower water was almost scalding against his sensitized skin and had filled the small room with so much steam that it made him feel fevered.
 
“God Strife, you're killin' me here,” Reno groaned when the man began to lose all pretense of getting him clean and started to suck on a spot right below one of his earlobes.  It turned him to putty and Cloud knew it.
 
By now Cloud's teasing fingers had tightened around his dick and he was giving Reno a proper handjob.  The water sluiced down their bodies as Cloud began to slowly trail lush, open-mouthed kisses down the side of his neck, making his way toward his chest.
 
Reno tangled his fingers in Cloud's hair as the blonde began to nibble and suck on one of his nipples.  He swore sharply, was so hard that it hurt.  His entire body screamed for release, and it felt like years had passed since the last time he'd been touched like this.
 
He had no idea what had gotten into Cloud, but he hoped that this wasn't a one shot deal.  Reno did not mind Cloud's tortuous brand of foreplay, not one bit.  The anticipation and intensity was just too exquisite for words.
 
His body was pretty much rinsed of the shower gel's lather and Reno was lazily watching Cloud's further decent down his body.  He got down on his knees in order to lick his stomach, but he could tell by Cloud's heavy breathing that all the teasing had gotten to him. 
 
Reno didn't like begging but he didn't mind doing so with Cloud because he knew that it drove him crazy.  “Please suck my dick,” He moaned, making sure his voice was good and breathy.
 
It worked like charm.  Cloud's lips wrapped around the head of his cock and he sucked lightly, still teasing but oh…It felt so good that Reno wasn't about to complain.
 
“Fuck yeah,” Reno murmured softly when he felt Cloud's tongue slowly rubbing over the underside of his cockhead.  He was absolutely brilliant, driving Reno crazy with lust. 
 
Tonight Cloud was teasing him, drawing out his pleasure and no amount of begging or praise could make him relent.  Eventually Reno just gave up, and enjoyed the exquisite heat of Cloud's mouth and snug grip his fingers had around the base of his dick.  He desperately wanted to come and desperately needed to get fucked, but he could scarcely breathe much less voice his desires.
 
Reno's orgasm was nothing less than earth-shattering, as absurd and clichéd as that was, but he was shaking, moaning, and laughing softly.  He couldn't remember the last time he'd come so hard.
 
His lover stayed down there a little longer, sucking gently at his softening organ and making his aftershocks shiver through him like tiny orgasms.  When he finally moved back up his body, Reno embraced and kissed him, tasting the lingering traces of his own spunk on Cloud's tongue.
 
As they kissed languidly, Reno fumbled for the shower's faucets and turned the water off.  He fondled Cloud's cock for awhile, liking how hard and thick he was, engorged with his lust.
 
Their lips parted and Cloud moaned while Reno whispered obscenely in his ear.  “Will you please fuck me now?”
 
*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Reno heard Cloud speaking, but it was muffled against his lower abdomen and he didn't really understand what he was saying.  He floated a little mindlessly in the afterglow of his third or forth orgasm of the night. 
 
“Hmm?” Reno hummed, acknowledging that Cloud had spoken even though he really didn't care about anything beyond the warm satisfaction of their reunion.  He felt a little giddy when he thought of Kadaj and his brothers babbling on about their little revival of Jenova.
 
A reunion certainly had happened today, just not as that silver-haired whack-job could have possibly imagined it.
 
“What time is it?” Cloud asked, lifting his face up to address Reno more directly.
 
Reno sighed, rolled his eyes, “Does it matter?” He muttered as he craned his neck in order to look at the digital clock beside his bed.  “It's around midnight.”
 
Cloud swore sharply and began to untangle himself from Reno's body.  The Turk made small protesting sounds and Cloud at least had the good grace to appear apologetic.  “I've gotta go,” Cloud sighed, “I promised Tifa I'd be at The 7th Heaven tonight.  Since everyone is in town, she decided to throw a party or something.”  Cloud scowled, “I hate parties, but she'll give me hell if I don't at least make an appearance.”
 
Reno relaxed a little bit, relieved that Cloud's former issues about their relationship hadn't returned.  He watched Cloud leave his bedroom in order to retrieve the clothing he'd left in his living room quite a few hours ago.
 
When he returned he was mostly dressed and he stood in the doorway of Reno's bedroom looking somehow both anxious and aroused, “Will you come with me?”
 
Reno raised his eyebrows, “You sure I'd be welcome?”
 
“I don't really give a damn one way or another.  You'll be with me…my date, I guess,” Cloud shrugged, made it sound so simple.
 
Reno chuckled, “This'll be fun.  I'll love watching you try to explain us to Barrett.”
 
Cloud snorted, “My life, my choices.  Shinra is in shambles and AVALANCHE is dead and buried.  We're not enemies anymore and it's been like that for a long time now.  Anyway, you helped this time, fought Kadaj and his brothers and tried to stop Sephiroth's resurrection.”
 
Reno got up, crossed the room, and pulled open his closet door.  He became slightly depressed at the sight of one clean suit hanging in the closet.  There had been a time that he'd had dozens in addition to casual clothing.  Shinra had paid him well; he used to get his suits dry cleaned (for all the good it did) at a little place in Midgar's slums that had never asked questions when he brought in shirts that were blood-stained.
 
As he dressed, he felt Cloud's eyes on him and it distracted his mind from petty nostalgia.  Cloud moved up behind Reno as he buttoned up his shirt as far as he ever bothered.  Strong arms embraced him and a warm hand slid into his shirt in order to toy with one of his nipples.
 
Reno sighed softly and leaned into him; he felt Cloud's mouth against his ear. 
 
“Better late than never, right?” Cloud murmured.
 
“What?” Reno mumbled, a little confused by his cryptic words.
 
“I mean…letting my friends know that we're together,” Cloud replied.
 
“Oh,” Reno cast a sly glance over his shoulder, “Well…I'd much rather show them but you can be such a prude in public, yo.”
 
“They'll get the picture when I go home with you.”
 
A little thrill of anticipation made Reno shiver.  He made a mental note not to drink too much so that he'd be able to at least try to keep up with Cloud's superhuman stamina. 
 
“Are you sure that you don't want to just stay here?  You can still tell them the truth, that you were too busy fucking me senseless.”  Reno turned in Cloud's arms and gave him his most penetrating, expressive fuck-me eyes.
 
Cloud seemed unmoved as he cocked his head slightly and smirked a little.  “That's not a good enough excuse Reno.”
 
“You prude,” Reno mock scowled.
 
Cloud shrugged and Reno just shook his head, “C'mon, let's get going before it gets too late, yo.”
 
*~*~*~*~*~*
 
It was quite amazing to think that Denzel and Marlene were sleeping peacefully in one of the rooms above the bar.  The noise of camaraderie and drunken revelry could be heard from Cloud's office/bedroom.  He was gathering up some clothing and toiletries into a shoulder bag he sometimes used for deliveries, knowing that he was going to be spending the night at Reno's. 
 
He had accepted his relationship with Reno; okay, so they were together and it was official now.  Thankfully no one had sought to make a big issue of it.  Cid had shrugged, mused that he'd never pegged Cloud as being into “that sort of thing.”  Vincent had been ever serious, wishing them happiness as though they had announced their engagement rather than the fact they were seeing each other.  Barrett had grilled Cloud about his relationship with Reno, making sure that he wasn't being used as some Shinra pawn.  Nanaki hadn't cared one way or another but had made some cryptic comment about the goodness of Cloud's heart if he could not only forgive an enemy but also learn to love him.  Yuffie had seemed a bit disappointed when she'd rolled her eyes: “Geez Cloud, why didn't you ever tell me you were gay?”
Tifa hadn't said a word, had seemed shocked and little bit saddened. 
 
Cloud didn't know what to make of that.
 
As he zipped up his shoulder bag and turned to leave, he found Tifa waiting for him. She was leaning in the doorway and her expression was inscrutable, “So…is it serious?”
 
Cloud didn't need to ask about what she was referring to.  “I guess so,” He replied neutrally.  He and Reno never really talked about their relationship in terms of severity.  They were just together and didn't imagine that they would be breaking up any time soon.  Already their relationship had weathered the storm of Cloud's self-destruction, and they had come out of it solid, closer than ever. 
 
“Please…don't spare my feelings, Cloud.  Is it serious or not?” Tifa frowned slightly at his vague evasion.
 
“Yes,” Was all Cloud could say, “Are you angry?”
 
“No,” Tifa smiled sadly, “Whatever we could have had…I don't know…I guess it was too late, you know?”  She was quiet for a time, “How long has it been going on?”
 
“Since before I contracted geostigma.”
 
“How long before?”
 
“A long while.”
 
Tifa's eyes widened slightly, “Not while we were….”
 
Cloud shook his head, “No, of course not.  Back then…Reno pursued me, flirted with me, but I never…reciprocated his desire.”  He'd almost told Tifa that he'd not been interested in Reno at the time but that would have been lie.
 
Tifa nodded slowly, “Still…it's strange.  I mean…Reno?”  She scrunched up her nose in a slightly disapproving manner.  “What do you see in him?”
 
Cloud felt vaguely irritated by the question.  It wasn't as though it was any of her business.  He could have stood there and listed dozens of reason that he was with Reno: How the Turk could make him laugh on a regular basis, how he had aroused a long-lost libido within him, how he didn't give a damn about the past or who Cloud had pretended to be, how he didn't remind him of people he'd loved and lost or filled him full of hollow regrets.
 
Instead Cloud just closed his eyes and boiled it all down to one simple concept.  “He makes me happy,” he replied as he opened his eyes and fixed Tifa with a heavy, somber gaze, “Isn't that enough?”
 
*~*~*~*~*~*
 
It wasn't that Reno hated Cloud's friends.  They just annoyed the hell out of him.  The little ninja bitch was hyperactive; Barrett glared at him like he was trying to turn his own gaze into some kind of death laser; Reeves' cat doll had always creeped him out and that talking dog…cat…thing was just too fucking weird, even for Reno.  Highwind was okay, though he got rowdy when he was drunk and made Reno wonder if he looked that stupid when he got into similar conditions.
 
As for Vincent Valentine…Well, every Turk knew about him.  
 
While he never snubbed a good party or chance to cut loose without explosions or people ending up bleeding, Reno was relieved when Cloud returned from his room above the bar.  It meant that he was ready to go and Reno felt his pulse quicken a little with anticipation.
 
He abandoned his half-empty beer in order to join his lover.
 
“Please tell me we're leaving,” Reno very nearly pleaded.
 
“Why? Aren't you having a good time?” He was sure that Cloud was teasing him but let it go since it was so rare to catch Cloud cracking a joke.
 
“I'm having a fine time,” Reno drawled sarcastically as he leaned into Cloud's personal space just a little.  “I just want you to take me home now and fuck me good and proper.  We still have a lot of catching up to do.”
 
Cloud arched his eyebrows, still seeming somewhat playful.  “You intend to make up for a month without sex in one night?”
 
“Well…It'll be fun to try, right?”
 
Cloud chuckled softly, “You're insatiable.”
 
Reno just shrugged, “Maybe so, but I've never heard you complain, yo.”
 
He watched and waited by the door while Cloud made the rounds and bid his friends good-night.  Most of them protested just a little, he had only stuck around for a couple hours, but Cloud's previous anti-social behaviour seemed to make them expect it in the end.
 
As they left together, Reno slung a companionable arm across the back of Cloud's shoulders.  He felt eyes watch them go, scandalized as though Reno had grabbed Cloud's ass or something even more obscene.  Reno couldn't help but smirk and chuckle wickedly to himself.
 
I'll bet they're all just jealous….
 
 
Finis.