Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Blossoming Love: A Sephiroth and Aeris Story ❯ The Broken Hearted ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"The Blossoming Love"

"A Sephiroth and Aeris Story"

"Chapter Two: Broken Hearts"

Disclaimer: Insert Chapter One Disclaimer Here...You all know what it is by now correct?

Authors Note: Thanks for the reviews! They make me have the urge to right more! I am just regular K-Chan. Heh. I use the name K-Chan a lot being as I had it for a nickname on some forums I was at one day. Heh. My name also starts with 'K' so you have to give me some credits. ^-^

'Who does he think he is?!' Aeris fretted in her mind as Sephiroth once again threw her over his shoulder. Aeris had learned pounded on him did nothing. "Hey, uh, general, sir, can we go to my house?"

"Where do you live?"

"Not too far from here, Mr. Sephiroth," Aeris crooned; " In fact, I live in the sector six slums." The planet soon began to whisper to her.

The wind whispers

Time goes by

Ancient trees fall

The stars cry

Heartbeat racing

The path is known

The wind whispers

Time goes by

Ancient trees fall

The stars cry

Whisper a psalm

So known well to you

The wind whispers

Time goes by

Ancient trees fall

The stars cry

"All right then, I'll put you down so you can lead the way." Setting the Cetra down, he watched her space out. Confused, he looked at her, only to speak, "Cetra," once until she resumed walking.

Aeris thought idly to herself, wondering why Sephiroth even bothered to rescue her, and what the planet had told her. Had he heard the planet? Had he seen the scene with Hojo? Reminding herself of the time with Hojo, her eyebrow twitched and she felt the urge to regurgitate again. Aeris could still feel those wrinkled lips upon her own. Somehow, she would have to get it washed off. Maybe when she brushed her teeth next. (Authors Note: Notice how only once in the game you see them brush their teeth? And this is when Cloud has the villa in Costa De Sol when he wakes up, if you had the 300,000 gil to buy it, like me, who was always the one running around and battling monsters to fancy her own girlish cravings. )

Sephiroth watched the twist of disgust play on the Cetra's face. The Cetra must be thinking about that disgusting Hojo. Or of Hojo's head rolling to her feet. With that thought, he let out a sadistic chuckle.

Aeris turned around, her face colored like a porcelain doll, which accented her beauty, making Sephiroth stare back, going back into his fit of thoughts as his eyes connected with her own green hued ones.

Aeris giggled catching wind of his face holding a few, embarrassing thoughts. Aeris could read faces by now; she had grown up with emotions playing on her 'mothers' face. Aeris had also grown up with emotions fluttering on her own face as well. "Well, Mr. Sephiroth, do you want to stay at my house for the night? Beings as I have a feeling that you are on a mission of some kind, I would think it polite to give my savior a room for the night." Aeris smiled, polite in a way.

"All right...Fine. Maybe you should come with me on my mission, being as I'm sure you don't want ShinRa taking you again." Sephiroth groaned as he hit his head on the doorframe of the house. Sometimes being tall gave disadvantages.

Aeris looked up at him, giving in to a fit of giggles, attempting to speak, "are <giggling> you <giggle> all right?" Green oculars held a twinkle to them each time she giggled, her face heating and going red from giggling so much.

Sephiroth looked down to here, smirking, "I'm fine, where's your mother?"

Aeris held back her giggles, darting around the house, then coming back to Sephiroth, "She's probably out shopping Mr. Sephiroth," Quickly her eyes lay on an envelope. Heading to it, she lifted it, it held a two pieces of folded paper. Reading it, her eyes glazed over as tears streamed down her face. It read:

My dear Aeris,

I should have told you this before. But I am not your real mother. Your real mother was Ifalna...I was given you on the steps of the train station as your mother died. I was waiting for my husband when I went to see if she was all right. Ifalna never told me who your father was. I trust you will find out on your own someday.

Aeris, I have gone somewhere with Marlene to keep her safe, I trust you will have the right idea where we have went.

Your real mother wanted me to give you this when the time was right. And I think this is the right time. Read the second sheet of paper inside.

Love,

Elmyra

Aeris takes out the second sheet out paper.

Aeris my dear, I wish that I could tell you this in person, but I love you, and I will always be with you...Your father. Well. He was Professor Gast. I hope that this is you reading this and not the Bactra of Jenova. If she takes a hold of someone, well, it can ruin the world...You are the last remaining Cetra, please my daughter, do not fail to save the world.

The wind whispers

Time goes by

Ancient trees fall

The stars cry

Heartbeat racing

The path is known

The wind whispers

Time goes by

Ancient trees fall

The stars cry

Whisper a psalm

So known well to you

The wind whispers

Time goes by

Ancient trees fall

The stars cry...

Love,

Ifalna

Aeris clutched the note, tears falling down her pale face, as she sat down, her hands clasped over her face as her shoulders shook.

Sephiroth was confused; he looked down at the crying figure of a Cetra. Inside him he had the urge to comfort him, at least, the part where he was still sane did. "Cetra? Cetra?! Is everything all right?"

"No! Everything is not all right!" Shoving him the pieces of paper as tears fell from her glazed-over green oculars. Running to her room, she lay on her bed, her eyes puffy from crying. Why did he seem so handsome to her? Aeris couldn't bare let him see her weak..

Sephiroth read the first note, but the second note was in symbols. Probably the Cetra language, if he were a Cetra, how come he couldn't read this?! 'My mother couldn't have lied to me. Could she have?'

'I didn't lie to you, child, you weren't trained in the language like that girl probably was, my son.'

'Yes, mother, that is why, when she is feeling better, I will have her read this to me.'

'I doubt she will read it to you, being as it is private, most likely.'

'But...'

'No buts. It is the truth!'

'Yes, mother.'

~~~~

I am going to leave it off there. Please review! It makes me feel so much better when you do!