Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Blossoming Love: A Sephiroth and Aeris Story ❯ Open Emotions ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"The Blossoming Love"

"A Sephiroth and Aeris Story"

"Chapter Four: Open Emotions"

Disclaimer: Bleh. I DO NOT OWN FF7 OR THE SONG!!!

Authors Note: I am going to do two chapters with song fics for every ninth review, not including the ones I do...

Aeris came down the stairs from being asleep for so long...Looking around, she found Sephiroth sitting in a chair, his head against the back of it, his face looking in deep thought. Aeris decided not to bother him and went to making dinner.

Sephiroth sighed, his thoughts on Aeris and the task at hand.

-Yeah, LFO

Check it out

City lights electrify, I walk alone

One starry night

afraid to sleep, 'cause I see her-

Sephiroth had a feeling she saw his past. Cetra's had that ability. That's why...He was not the one to have her sleep near him. Where was his mind going? Back to hell? Or the great abyss?

-Its all the same, Its all a blur

can you erase her, erase her

can you help me lose my mind

can you erase her, erase her

can you leave the past behind

Its all so cold (Its all so cold)

A dirty game-

Aeris...Why did she get to him this way? The same way it had with his puppet. There was a strange aura about Aeris, Aeris was not like other women...Aeris was a Cetra. Yes, that was it.

-I saw her out (I saw her out)

She looked the same

She cracked a smile (she cracked a smile)

I used to see

I wonder where (I wonder where)

I'm supposed to be-

Aeris. Sephiroth knew she was there, she was easily heard but he would give her the virtue of thinking he didn't know she was there. Aeris wouldn't just leave his head! Even when he huddled in the back of his mind, she was there. 'God dammit!'

-Can you erase her, erase her

Can you help me lose my mind

Can you erase her, erase her

Can you leave the past behind-

Aeris almost made him have emotions... Yes, it was possible that he, the mighty Sephiroth, had emotions.

-Can you make me laugh

Can you make me cry

Can you say that these walls are built inside

Cuz I know

She's not loved

Can you erase her

Can you erase her-

A chill ran down Sephiroth's back, he didn't know what it was about, but he really didn't care. Closing his eyes, he put his hands behind his head.

-Its all so cold

A dirty game

I saw her out

She looked the same

She cracked a smile

I used to see

I wonder where

I'm supposed to be-

Why did Aeris fill his mind? It was like he was in love with her. But the mighty Sephiroth never fell in love. Did he? No. He didn't. Sephiroth gave off a lopsided smirk as he continued to think.

-Can you erase her, erase her

Can you help me lose my mind

Can you erase her, erase her

Can you leave the past behind-

Aeris. So open to emotions. Letting the smirk fail, he mentally kicked himself, trying to get himself to stop thinking about her. It didn't work. Sighing in his mind, his eyebrows furrowed as he thought.

-Can you make me laugh

Can you make me cry

Can you say that these walls are built inside

Cuz I know

She's not loved-

Why wouldn't she leave his mind?! It was like she was a drug or something! Groaning out loud, he shook his head, catching Aeris' eye for a bit.

'What is he thinking about?' Aeris wondered to herself, content with what she was doing after a few moments of staring at him.

Sephiroth ignored Aeris' eye, and continued his thoughts.

-Can you erase her, erase her

Can you help me lose my mind

Can you erase her, erase her

Can you leave the past behind-

Aeris. Why wouldn't she leave his mind? Was he addicted to her sweet scent? Or was it her herself? Pondering this over, she soon would leave his mind...Locking up his mind again.

-Can you erase her

Can you erase her

Can you help me lose my mind

Can you erase her (erase her)

Can you leave the past behind

Can you erase her (erase her)

Can you erase her

Can you erase her

Can you erase her-

<><><><>

Yeah. That didn't turn out how I wanted it to, but it's okay, right? x.x Heh, Heh. Well, it's okay still. I don't mind flaming, but I do mind flaming if you make it really stupid flaming without any backup to your words.