Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Blossoming Love: A Sephiroth and Aeris Story ❯ The Female Counterpart ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"The Blossoming Love"

"A Sephiroth and Aeris Story"

"Chapter Five: The Female Counterpart"

Disclaimer: I do not own Final Fantasy Seven. Final Fantasy Seven is owned by Square Soft. But I do own Sephy.

Authors Note: Sephy is my female version of Sephiroth. ^-^ You have to love me for this. Not love literally. But I had to give Sephiroth a female counterpart. >> Yay! I'll tell you all about Sephy on the bottom, I don't want to take up too much space up here.

<><><><>

Aeris watched Sephiroth, bemused. Aeris had caught a few wandering emotions. Confusion. And wonder. What was he thinking about. Finally deciding to speak when he face went blank, Aeris spoke up, "Mr. Sephiroth, are you feeling all right?"

Sephiroth turned around, heading to Aeris, "Hurry up and pack, we leave in the morning. And one more thing, my name isn't Mr. Sephiroth. It's Sephiroth."

"All right, Seph." Grinning, looked up at him, bewilderment crossing his face.

"How many rooms do you have upstairs?"

"Just two."

"Mind if I use one?"

"No, not at all. I warn you, though, the one to see when you first come up the stairs is mine. So you want the one on the right."

"All right, then." Heading upstairs, he went into the room on the right, seeing all blue. 'It will have to do.'

Aeris skipped upstairs to her room, and began packing.

****1 hour later****

Aeris now had her list drawn up.

List:

Brush

Toothbrush

Toothpaste

Eight red coats

Eight pink dresses

A sleeping bag

Potions

X-Potions

Phoenix Downs

Cure Materia

Fire Materia

Ice Materia

All Materia

Eight pink ribbons

Food

Tents

16 boots (Which means eight pairs)

Gil

Tranquillizers

Hypers

Thirteen pairs of pajamas

Aeris began packing, she would need to buy the Materia, the potions, the X-Potions, the Tents, the Tranquillizers, and the Hypers with the gil she had gotten from her Moogle Bank.

Sighing contently after she finished packing, she lay down on her bed, turning her head to look at her alarm clock. Grabbing it, she set it to 7 a.m. It was already 10 p.m. and she would need her sleep if she was going to keep up with Sephiroth...

Turning her head to the wall, she lay contently on her bed, closing her eyes to soon drift off into dream land.

****In the next room****

Finally hearing the end of shuffling, he sat up. It took that woman two hours to pack! 'Gods, mother, what took her so long?'

'She made a list, son, why do you even care? You are not even taking her with you.'

'Mother, yes I am, she maybe of help!'

'Why take that little B*#^@ with you?!'

'I told you already mother! The Cetra maybe of help!' Mother could be so stubborn sometimes... Chuckling to himself, he lay in bed. When was the last time he went to sleep? He was four when he last found himself sleeping. He had given up on it when Hojo came in on him late at night, to kick his side and wake him up....

****Outside****

A figure similar looking to Sephiroth, but didn't wear the cloak and had mounds on her bosom, stared with a sharp glint in her eyes where Sephiroth's bed was. 'I have to get the girl out of there and to Cloud...But how? Sephiroth is awake, I know that...That's it...' Grinning, the female figure nodded.....

<><><><>

AN: CLIFFHANGER!! ^-^ I'm sorry, but I had to leave you off there! You all know who it is, since I explained it above. I created Sephy for amusement purposes. Sephy is on Cloud's side. I had written about three pages where Sephy and Cloud talk, but I am going to have Sephy have a flash back of when she meets Cloud in the next chapter. So be patient! ^-^