Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ There and back again: Sora's Tail ❯ Love and pain ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Tam: well yellow every body im back, and yes i am sorry about the delay school is heck. Stand back everyone, im in this one alone, boo yah; N E ways hear I go.
Disclaimer: See chapter one.
Chapter7: Love and pain
What would we do if things weren't as they are?
If instead of one path, someone, somewhere had
Taken chosen a different one entirely. After all
They say we are the only things that holds are
Self back. Would it change us drastically, would
It makes us any different then we are?
Does anyone truly know?
Truth is often strange, far stranger the anyone
Could imagine.
--Tam
Alone.
Suddenly and inexplicably alone.
As if a cruel joke were being played out, and the innkeeper were some pivotal piece. The words that had been spoken couldn't be true, and yet Sora knew, knew with every fibber of her being that it was.
No summoner, the inn keeper had said, by the name of Yuna had passed through here, and indeed wouldn't for some time apparently, it was still two years until the calm broke, why would any summoner pass this way for some time.
Once more Sora knew, knew with all her soul that she was fate's favorite toy. For not only had she landed some time in the past, she didn't know how far back she was. Sora wanted to cry, to scream, even through a tantrum, it wasn't fare, why was it always her, it was like she was cosmically marked for something she wasn't sure she did. Sora sigh and accepted her fate, at least for now she would be stuck somewhere in the past. Which brought her to her next dilemma.
What would she do now?
What could she do now?
She didn't have a gil to her name.
JJJJJJJJJJSSSSSSSS
Tidus sighed and grabbed his heart, it felt like something had tried to rip it out, and could he help it, she'd been missing for four days, not hide nor hair of her, and they would have found at least something of her if she'd left the water, and even if she'd drowned, which he knew she didn't, there would have been something.
Sora had always been independent true, and she'd never cried once, not even when she'd stepped on a nail that had completely gone through her foot. But he still worried weather playing blitz ball or fighting monsters, she was still his baby sister, and true he knew Sora could take care of herself but something was off, and it felt like she was in the middle for some rezone.
He didn't like it one bit but, what could he do besides hope, hope that were ever she was, she would be ok.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Four days.
Four days they had waited, and still no sign. They couldn't afford to loose more days, and regardless of weather or not Sora was with them, they had to leave.
Braska, ever the patient man couldn't help but feel that no good could come of this. His gentle heart screamed for him to have pity, but his mind knew he had to move on, and what's worse was, it would break his heart to leave that sad child behind, Sora hadn't ever said much, and it had been obvious that she'd been hurt by some one, mentally so, and leaving her behind would no doubt crush her but they had to move on.
A sudden knock on his door made him jump.
"It's me Braska,” said a gruff young and all to familiar voice.
Braska chuckled and barked an affirmative, Auron was exactly the person he wanted to see, he would know how to talk to the others; after all he had done something like this before, sadly.
Braska sighed, another sorrows to confront, for all the years Auron had spent wandering, as a lost soul during the calm he still looked as he had on the day he'd died, young bold and barely twenty-one. As if in repentance the faith had restored Braska and his friends to how they'd been before there fight with Sin, giving Auron back his youth and restoring Braska to life. The only thing that remained of his many years wandering was the old look in his eyes, as if he were some old man trapped in a boy's body.
Which in fact he was.
A silverfish glint from Aurons left ear served as a reminder that, even if he once more young he would forever be a grim old man. That lone earring was enough to remind him of what had been lost, a grisly reminder of the only soul who had ever held Auron's heart. Auron's beloved, had been Braska's dearest friend, as close as a sister to a man with no family, and the closest thing to a mother to Yuna then anyone else, what cruel fate had decided that, even if she should die he would remain with here being denied the one thing he truly desired.
And as sad as that was it was far over shadowed by the fact that, she had made him promise to always protect Braska.
"Braska" once more he was brought out of his reverie by Auron, " you know as well as I do that if she could come back, she would have, and I highly doubt she's died, we cant afford to stay any longer so it's best if we go".
Only silence met his words, no denial, and no protest, just silence.
ZZZZZzZZZZZZz
Sadness filled his heart, once more he would leave a woman behind, true he had barely known her but he didn't need to.
Every day he thought of her, his beloved, his light, his love, his every minuet had been worth living because of her, he would have done anything for her smile, promised her the world for her laughter. And every night he dreamt of her, silky hair, and satin like skin, how could he forget.
And now he was leaving her behind again, true it wasn't really her, but who cared it might as well be.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Wishing wells, and bells of hell,
Toll to me the truth. Break the
Lies with your cries, shatter
Reality, child of fate, our dark
Angle, our lone truth.
Your cruelty is your kindness,
Your pain our only hope,
Break through the silence,
Shatter the cycle.
You alone know truth, let
Your soul burn with passion,
Let us see your truth...
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Well what do you think let me know?
Tam