Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Tuesday Morning ❯ Tuesday Morning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Tuesday Morning

Author: Aiko-sama

Rated: PG - 13

Genre: Romance/General

Warning: Contains drug material, sexual content, and language

Summary: Garnet Til Alexandros the 17th is a new girl at Lindblum High and already hates it there since she doesn't have any friends. It all becomes worse when she meets this punk that she starts to hate. But does this emotion change when she's involved in a lie that the boy made to his brother?

~*~*~*~

Goodbye Alexandria… Garnet thought sadly, looking out the window and reaching in her purse for her cell phone.

I promise to stay in touch with you, Aiko… don't forget about your best friend and write me!!

The beautiful brown haired girl laid back in her seat which was placed in the back while she lazily lookout in the sunroof while her parents were driving the van to her new home, Lindblum.

It took 14 hours to arrive at the gates of Lindblum and as they stared in awe at the busy town, Garnet decided to walk around and said she'll see her parents at their new house, which was in the Industrial district. She came across souvenir shops and the synthesis shops that had people crowded in front of them.

The town had a beautiful scent of pastries and she guessed it was because there was a new bakery shop built next to the item shop. She pulled out her cell and quickly dialed up her best friend's number.

"…Hel-lo…?" a soft voice said but it moaned at the end.

"Aiko!! It's Garnet!!" Garnet shouted happily.

"O-oh!! H-hey…UGH…G-garnet…" Aiko replied happily but moaning again between the words.

"What are… You doing…?" Garnet asked, pressing a button on her cell and it displayed a screen of her friend… Garnet put her free hand over her mouth and giggled.

Aiko laughed nervously and covered herself with her bed sheets blushing

furiously and laughed when the boy that was next to her rolled off the bed.

Garnet laughed and shook her head. "Aiko… I'm so sorry!!"

Aiko kept laughed and smiled, "Oh!! Garnet… That's Duo, Duo… u-ummm…"

Garnet smiled. "Um, hi…" she said, covering her eyes.

"H-hi…" he stuttered, quickly putting on his clothes.

Garnet covered her phone with her hand and heard a few whispers.

I'll call you okay?

Okay!!

We could stay over my house and have some pizza.

Sure!! I love you!!

**Duo speeded off on his motorcycle**

Aiko giggled and picked up her cell.

"Wow… I didn't know you were doing it."

Aiko sighed. "When you meet the right person… you fall in love… and well… this is what happens!!"

Garnet laughed along with her friend and they were silent afterwards.

"It's so boring without you, Garnet." Aiko whined.

"I know… Life can't get any worse!!!" Garnet yelled, stomping on her foot.

Aiko sighed once more, but it a depressed way.

"But I have to go help my parents unpack our things, I'll talk to you later…"

"Okay, Garnet. Bye."

"Bye."

~*~*~*~

Garnet walked around the districts to find her house and there was a blonde that sat on a roof a few houses away from hers, staring at her.

Damn, that new chick is sexy……… he thought, swishing his brown monkey tail with excitement and snickering.

To Be Continued

Aiko-sama's Note: Well sorry so short but I promise it'll be more exciting and not boring when I continue!!! See ya later!!

~ Aiko-sama