Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Tuesday Morning ❯ The Punk, Zidane Tribal ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Heyhey everybody!!! Thanks SO much for the reviews and here's the chapter you guys deserve!!! Enjoy!!!

Chapter 2

The Punk, Zidane Tribal

~*~*~*~

Garnet unpacked all of her stuff and relaxed on her queen sized waterbed, exhausted from all the help she gave her parents. A smile came across her face as something purred, sniffing her face and meowing.

She opened her chocolate brown eyes, seeing her white feline cat smile at her and lick her hand before lying next to her stomach and purring itself to sleep, having Garnet obtain a vibration in her side which tickled a bit.

Garnet left her cat, Angel in her room and lazily went down the stairs to the kitchen and found her mother cutting up vegetables for dinner. She opened the door of the refrigerator and grabbed a pack of Pringles and a bottle of Pepsi.

"Hello, Garnet." said her mother, the same eyes as her locked on to her daughter.

"Hello, mother." Garnet mumbled. She was still upset that they moved.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Garnet sighed heavily and ran up the stairs to her room, bursting into tears and yelling, "WHY DID WE HAVE TO MOVE!? IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!"

Her mother opened the door and smiled. "Hi. Pleased to meet you, I'm Trisha."

"Hello, Trisha Alexandros. I'm Stacy Tribal." A blonde said, shaking Garnet's Mother's hand.

"These are my sons, Kuja and Zidane." Mrs. Tribal said, revealing her two sons who shook Garnet's Mother's hand.

"A pleasure." Kuja said, kissing her hand.

"Hiya!!" Zidane shouted, winking.

"Ah yes, I have a daughter and her name is Garnet." Mrs. Alexandros said.

"Garnet!! Come down and meet our neighbors!!"

Garnet…? Zidane thought. That sounds familiar…

Garnet groaned and slowly walked down the stairs, holding Angel. "Yes?"

"These boys will be in your school. Please get along with them." Mrs. Alexandros said.

"Yes, Mother. Hello, I'm Garnet. Pleased to meet you." She said politely, shaking the neighbor's hand but froze when she shook Zidane's.

I remember now!!! It's that chick!!! Zidane thought, grinning at her.

"Hey." He said to her.

"Hi." She said lowly, letting go of his hand.

"AWWWWW HOW CUTE!!!! THEY'RE STARTING TO LOVE EACH OTHER!!!" Mrs. Tribal cooed, clapping her hands.

"N-no thanks, mom… I'm going out with Amber… remember?" Zidane said nervously, shaking his hands.

"I see… too bad." Mrs. Tribal replied, looking down.

"Besides!! I'm a P-U-N-K I wouldn't go out with preppy girls…" he smirked.

Garnet's eyes twitched. How dare he…

"Yeah, well, I wouldn't go out with a guy who has a monkey tail!!" Garnet shouted, running up the stairs to her room, sobbing. I WANNA GO HOME!! I MISS AIKO AND ALL MY FRIENDS!! WHY DID WE HAVE TO MOVE?!

That's how it all began… Garnet ever since that day, hated Zidane. Every time they had a conversation, she would end up arguing with him.

How can people actually LIKE that monkey-tailed freak!? He's a freakin' pervert as well!! UGGGH I want to go back to my real home!!!

~*~*~*~*~

13 days have passed and none of the days were really exciting to Garnet, all she saw at the boring Lindblum High school was that perverted monkey Zidane Tribal. One day while walking down the hall, she caught him and his brother arguing about something.

"Hahahaha, what's the matter Zidane? Can't handle the truth?" Kuja laughed.

"YOU'RE A FUCKIN' LIAR!! AMBER WOULD NEVER DUMP ME!! WHY WOULD SHE GO OUT WITH A MAN THAT HAS A GIRLY FACE?!"

"WHY YOU…" Kuja snapped but then calmed down. "Good luck in finding another girlfriend." He snickered.

Zidane caught Garnet spying on them and he smirked, "Well, I already HAVE another girlfriend, mind you."

Kuja raised a brow. "Oh? Who's that? Our baby sister Mikoto's doll?"

Zidane's eye twitched. "NO. She goes to this school dumbass… She has very beautiful, long brown hair, chocolate brown eyes and pink-colored lips that are soft.

Garnet's eyes widened as he walked closer to her. Does he mean… ME!?

"Her name is… Garnet." He said slyly, pulling her closer to him and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"WHAT…!? YOU'RE KIDDING." Kuja exclaimed.

Garnet blinked. Why the hell would he get me involved in this…?

"Hey, baby!!" Zidane said to Garnet, trying to kiss her on the lips but received a slap across his face when Kuja wasn't looking.

Owwwww… Zidane thought, smirking to Kuja and pulled Garnet even closer.

"Hm. If you guys are that much of a couple then would you attend to the party that Lani is preparing for Friday night?"

"We'd love to!! Right, babe?" Zidane smirked, receiving another slap in the face from Garnet when Kuja closed his eyes for a while.

Zidane… What are you THINKING!? Garnet thought, gulping.

To Be Continued

Aiko-sama's Note: What IS Zidane thinking? Will Garnet ever fall in love?? Will she tell Kuja the lie his brother made?? Stay tuned for this and more on the next chapter!!! Lol. Buh-bye!!!

~ Aiko-sama