Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Tuesday Morning ❯ Rosiana ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey there everybody!! Hope you guys enjoy these chapters!! Here ya go!!

~*~*~*~

Disclaimer: A shame that I do not own final fantasy… but the characters that aren't apart of the game belong to these people!!

Jen-sama: Aiko, Ai the tiger, Garnet's cat, and a few others that won't seem familiar to you in later chapters.

Ashley-chan: Rosiana and other characters that she may add that won't seem familiar to you in later chapters.

~*~*~*~

Chapter 3

Rosiana

~*~*~*~

Garnet instantly turned away at the two brothers and took a deep breath. What the heck is Zidane thinking!? I don't want to go out with a pervert like HIM!!!

Zidane waved at his brother and caught up to Garnet, sighing the way she did,

"Okay, okay I'm sorry, I didn't mean to put you in this situation…"

Garnet just raised her hand in his face and walked away from him. It didn't matter if she kept walking away from him, he would just chase after her. After a quick game of 'catch me if you can' (lol.), Garnet turned to him, cheeks burning.

"WILL YOU JUST GO AWAY!?" she yelled.

"I'm tryin' to apologize to you!!" he yelled back, smirking when he caught her attention.

"Well then hurry, 'cause I can't stand seeing your face!!"

Zidane frowned, and then made his smirk return on his face. "Well, those aren't the kind of words that should come out of a sexy, polite girl like you."

Garnet glared daggers at him and just gave him the cold turn, crossing her arms.

"Hey, c'mon… I'm just playin'… chill!!" he said in a soft voice, moving closer to her and breathing in her neck, making her shiver. He was about to wrap his arms around her waist until she swatted his hands away and walked away so she wouldn't be late for her class.

"Playin' hard to get are we?" he said, grinning and pulling out a sheet of paper he stole that was in Garnet's pocket. It turned out to be… her phone number. He smiled evilly, balling the paper up and carelessly crunching it in one of his pockets that had all kinds of junk inside (chocolate bars, other girls phone numbers etc.,).

"No worries though."

~*~*~*~

Kuja walked down the halls, sighing happily while a bunch of girls squeaked when they saw him. "My poor brother falls for anything when it comes to girls."

He smirked, gazing down at the girls that followed him, making them let out squeaks with their faces turning beet red.

But sadly, these feminine figures aren't my type… Not that I need a girl anyways… he thought, sighing.

While girls were nearly drooling over him, he noticed a young girl with long, beautiful brown hair hanging on her shoulders and beautiful sparkly azure eyes that looked around in a shy and nervous manner. The young girl walked up to him.

"E-e-excuse m-m-me… Do you k-know where Mr. Fabool's classroom is…?" she asked in a nervous tone, shaking a bit.

Wow, poor girl… She's scared to death… he thought, crossing his arms and raising a brow, "Calm down, it's not like I'm going to hurt you or anything. You new? What's your name?"

The girls behind him just gave her a disgusting look, starting to gossip.

Preps… she thought, looking to the girls then back to Kuja. "Y-yes… I'm Rosiana."

Damn, hafta admit that's a cute name… for a feminine I mean… he thought, then shaking his head and coming back to reality. "I'm Kuja, want me to show you around, Rosiana?"

She smiled happily and realized that the preps behind him weren't too happy to hear what he just said. "T-thanks a lot!!"

He nodded and motioned her to follow him. What's this feeling I'm getting from this girl…? It's so… different.

~*~*~*~

Zidane quickly ran inside his class, only to receive a few eyes catching him the teacher who was sitting in her desk, looking far from aggravated. "Seems like you are late once again, Zidane."

Zidane turned to her after carelessly plopping in his seat. "Sorry teach, had another phone number to catch." He said with a smirk.

"Whatever, anyways, today we have a new student, coming from Alexandria!! Please give her a warm welcome, her name is Rosiana. Rosiana, please stand."

The young girl that sat next to Kuja sat up and blushed a bit. Zidane stared at her a bit and grinned.

Since when does this boring school catch hot chicks? He thought. He then looked to Kuja and grinned at him, making his big brother roll his eyes and turned them back to the teacher.

"Well then class, today we will go over the math problems in your textbook." The teacher said, getting up from her seat and writing something down on the board.

Zidane moved a seat that was next to his brother and smirked, "So who's the babe?"

Kuja rolled his eyes slowly, and glared at his grinning brother. "Shut up."

"So your name's Rosiana huh? Can I interest you into giving me your phone number?" Zidane said, leaning his chair back and looking to Rosiana.

"Um, I think I'll pass." She replied, looking away from him.

"Awww c'mon… I'm not that bad." He smirked.

"Leave her alone, Zidane." Kuja stated firmly, glaring once again at Zidane.

"Ruin all the fun!!" Zidane shouted, leaving the seat and going back to the one he sat in before.

"Sorry about my stupid brother… He's an idiot…" Kuja whispered to Rosiana, smiling warmly at her.

"I-I see… Thank you." she said, blushing furiously and averting her eyes to the strict math teacher.

Could it be that Kuja is finally falling in love?

To Be Continued…

Aiko-sama's Note: Heh sorry for once again, making it short but I have to go to bed now -_- see yous!!

~ Aiko-sama