Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Tuesday Morning ❯ 1000 Words ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Heya guys!! Here's my other chapter for this!! ^___^ Enjoy!!

~*~*~*~

Chapter 10

1000 Words

~*~*~*~

Aiko whimpered on Garnet's shoulder at her house. Garnet's mother was sound asleep in her room with the door closed.

"W-what will Duo say…?" she cried in between her wailing.

"Don't worry… Everything will turn out good, you'll see…" Garnet said comfortingly.

"I-I want to try to speak to him… I'll come back."

"Be careful, Aiko…" Garnet said, even though his house was across the street.

Aiko nodded, gathering her courage and walking up to his house. All Garnet could do was watch while her friend knocked on the door.

Duo answered it, and smiled. He gave a her a kiss and welcomed her in.

Garnet sighed. I seriously pray that all this ends well…

~*~*~*~

"So what's up, baby?" Duo said, putting an arm around Aiko and rubbing her soft shoulder with his thumb.

She shivered, "I'm not doing so g-good, Duo…" she then stepped away from him.

He smirked, getting behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist, "How

bout I do a certain something to make you feel all better?"

"N-no… Duo this is serious." she turned to him.

"I know, so lets just get to the program and have fun okay?" he said, pushing her to the couch.

"S-Stop it!!" she screamed when he laid on top of her.

He looked at her crazy, "What's gotten into you…? You love it when I do this!!"

Aiko felt as if she was about to cry as she stared at her boyfriend.

"I-I'm…" she tried to say, but it couldn't just burst out. The world has more than 1000 words, but she couldn't just say the one that should be said.

"You're…?" he mocked, raising a brow.

"P-pregnant… Duo we're going to have a baby!!" she said, not exactly in a happy mood.

His eyes widened, "We're going to have a kid!? Does that mean no more making out for us…????"

Aiko glared at him, "NO. We'll take care of the kid ourselves. No more sex for a while, dear."

His eye twitched.

"Ok, baby." he pouted.

She giggled and kissed him as he carefully picked her up and twirled her around.

I guess it won't turn out badly… Aiko thought happily.

~*~*~*~

Garnet stood outside her door, staring at Duo's house. Is he okay with the news?

"Hey there. What're you doing out so late out your house?" a familiar voice rung out.

Garnet turned over, seeing her monkey-tailed blonde. "Hey, ehehe, we just

found out that… Aiko is pregnant."

Zidane jumped back, hands raised, "WHAAAAAT!?"

Garnet nodded.

"Hehehe, so maybe we'll become her assistants with diaper changing?" he joked.

"Maybe." she said seriously.

Zidane looked at her blankly.

"I'm just kidding!!" Garnet lied, gagging in her thoughts when she heard his sigh of relief.

"Well, when are we going to have our kids?" he said, putting his hands on her waist.

She looked at him, her face turning beet red, "Er, we're not having one??"

"Nope. I want to have about 3 or 4. That ok?"

"You're going to give your wife a hard time giving birth to 3 or 4 kids!!" she scoffed, glaring at him.

"I think my baby can handle it." he grinned devilishly.

Garnet pushed him away and laughed, "You pervert!!!" she screamed.

Just then, the door to Duo's house opened. Garnet stared at it and looked at Aiko and Duo holding hands. Is he going to live, raising a child…? she thought.

Aiko smiled, "We'll raise our baby together… but I must explain to my mom…"

Garnet blinked, looking down. Aiko's parents always treat her with cruelty, I don't think they'll be too thrilled of the idea…

"But Aiko… You know what she'll do right…? She'll---" she tried to say, but Aiko interrupted her, shouting.

"SHE'LL LISTEN, GARNET!! Mother told me she… changed."

Zidane stood in front of Garnet, half glaring at Aiko, "Hey, don't come yelling at

Garnet, she never did anything!!"

"Zidane… stop…" Garnet said, pulling him away from Aiko. "Then do what you have to, Aiko… I hope you come back okay."

Aiko nodded. Aiko knew that her parents wouldn't pay any attention to her, they would just ignore her and spoil her older sister who was a snotty bitch. Maybe if

I try to get their attention, they'll finally listen to me.

Deep down inside, she knew that her father would just hit on her and her mother would act as if nothing is happening.

Duo walked with her to his car and they silently drove away, into the street and disappeared after turning into little specks at the distance.

Garnet looked to Zidane and sighed. He hugged her and they stood that way.

"Would you… like to come in?" she asked.

"Sure. I know you would like some company." he said, making her shiver a bit.

~*~*~*~

Garnet sat on the couch in her room, with Zidane plopping on it and cuddling with her.

She smiled as her favorite song, Tuesday Morning by Michelle Branch came on.

Zidane snuck a hand around Garnet's stomach and rubbed it inside her shirt.

She placed her hand on top of his and kissed him softly on the cheek after leaning their heads together.

"Please don't drive me home tonight, cause I don't wanna feel alone." Michelle sang softly while playing her guitar on the radio.

Zidane's hand softly moved up to Garnet's shirt which caused her to shake a bit and gave her a soft kiss, which meant soft comfort to her. Don't worry, I won't hurt you.

She laid on top of him as he leaned against her couch and she kissed him long and passionately. He responded by rubbing her back and rising her shirt up.

Pushing him closer into another sweet kiss, Garnet also unbuttoned his white shirt.

They were both in pleasure---until Garnet's door was opened.

"Garnet, I---" her mother was about to say, but caught Zidane making out with her daughter.

He fell off the couch and grabbed his shoes, "I-I was just…"

"YOU WE'RE JUST LEAVING!!" her mother finished rudely for him.

"Exactly!" he said, running out her room, being followed by Garnet.

"Garnet!!" her mother shouted.

She ran up to the attic and heard her mother's shouts beneath her.

"This is how you conduct yourself in your own home!?" she exclaimed, "Open the attic right now, Garnet Til Alexandros!!!"

"NO!!"

"GARNET!!"

"NO!!"

Her mother used a secret way up to the attic and glared daggers at her daughter, "You never told me you were serious about this boy!!"

"Leave me alone…"

"This is how you treat people you're not serious with!?"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Garnet shrieked, running down the attic, but her mother roughly grabbed her, with her hair hitting her face and sticking to her eyes.

Strangely, lighting struck in the back round, revealing her mother's angry red face.

"M-mother…" she whimpered.

Her mom blinked and just hugged her daughter, "I-I'm sorry… I've been drinking all night… but I don't want you to hate me, Garnet…"

"I won't mom…"

"But, your grounded for the rest of the year…"

"WHAT!? MOM, YOU SAID I COULD GO TO RENE'S OTHER PARTY WITH ZIDANE!! PLEASE!!"

"No. No party, no friends, no Zidane." her mom said, walking away and slamming her bedroom door.

"GOD DAMN IT!!!" Garnet screamed, whimpering in her pillow.

To Be Continued…

Aiko-sama's Note: Yeah, I totally stole this idea from How To Deal!!! SORRY MANDY MOORE!!! I STILL AM A FAN OF YOU!!! LOL!!! What will Garnet do while in restriction??? Oh yeah!! That terra language, it is Japanese ^_^ thanks for reviews!!! Lets make it to around 120!!! Thanks guys!!!

~ Aiko-sama