Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Tuesday Morning ❯ The Unexpected ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey all!!! Lol. Here's another chapter!!

~*~*~*~

Chapter 9

The Unexpected

~*~*~*~

Garnet and the others were laughing at the mini-sized Zidane and Kuja, refusing to turn them back.

Aiko and Duo came downstairs after having another round of making out, and

started laughing at the genomes.

"This isn't funny!! Turn me back PLEASE, baby???" Zidane pleaded to Garnet.

"Ummmm… NO!!! Hehehehe." she exclaimed, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Grrrrrrrr… Rosiana this isn't funny!!" Kuja whined at his girlfriend.

"Sorry, couldn't resist…" she said, smiling innocently.

Aiko then felt a sudden kick in her stomach, "W-what the…"

"What's wrong, baby?" Duo asked her in concern.

"M-my stomach's acting funny…" she said.

"You're just exhausted, we did have a lot of fun back there, didn't we?" he winked.

Aiko blushed and smiled as he help her lay on the couch.

"Oh, I also have a friend that moved here." Kirjava stated, "She likes being called Shel-chan but her real name's Shelby."

"Wanna go meet her?" she asked everyone except Duo and Aiko, since they were taking a nap.

"Sure, why not. Sheesh, a lot of chicks are moving here… perhaps they found out that the sexy thief lives here?" Zidane stated with a smirk, receiving a hit upside his head from Garnet.

"Let's just go." she said angrily, walking ahead with Kirjava and Rosiana.

Zidane scratched his head, "I think she's mad."

Kuja just rolled his eyes and walked ahead, leaving his brother to walk alone.

"Hmph, no appreciation…" Zidane muttered, putting his hands in his pockets and walking ahead.

"Garnet? Where are you going?" Garnet's parents said, driving towards the group. Seems like they came back from some sort of vacation.

"Oh. We're going to the new comer's house. I'll be back for dinner."

"Okay, dear." her mother replied.

They then drove off.

"GARNET!!!!!" Steiner exclaimed, rushing over to them.

Zidane turned to him, "Long time no see, Rusty…" he winked at Kirjava.

"My pleasure!" she said, understanding his wink. She then turned Steiner into a cute little toddler.

"HEY!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!!!" Steiner exclaimed.

"Just shrunk you a bit…" Zidane said with a smirk.

"Let's go see the other neighbor!!" Rosiana exclaimed happily.

"Okay!" Garnet agreed and ran ahead with Kirjava and Rosiana.

"W-wait!!" Tom called out but Kuja threw him to the ground and raced after Rosiana.

"WHY THAT----" Tom started.

"Hehehehe." Zidane laughed, running towards Garnet.

"Hi, I'm Shelby. But please call me Shel-chan ^_^" the girl with dark brown hair with red highlights and chocolate brown eyes said softly, bowing a bit.

"Wow, she's cute…" Zidane said, receiving a punch in the gut by Garnet.

"Nice to meet you, Shel-chan." Garnet said.

"Pleased to meetcha!!" Rosiana exclaimed.

"This is Garnet, Rosiana, Kuja, Tom, and Zidane." Kirjava said, pointing to the group.

"Nice meeting you guys." Shelby said, smiling happily.

"Yeah. How bout we go out for pizza tomorrow? It's getting kinda late…" Zidane said, realizing that the sun was going down faster then you could say Tsunami.

"Zidane's right. Goodnight everyone!!" Garnet said, waving to Rosiana, Kuja and

Tom who were the first to leave.

"Bye!" Rosiana exclaimed.

"Goodnight." Shelby and Kirjava said, closing the front door.

"Well, shall I walk you home my lady?" Zidane asked, grinning.

"Of course!!" Garnet said, holding his hand.

~*~*~*~

They arrived at Garnet's house and stopped at the stairs that leads to the front door.

"Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Garnet said, staring back at him when he locked eyes on her.

"Yeah…" he replied, grabbing her and giving her a warm kiss on the lips.

"Garnet? That you?" Garnet's mother called, opening the front door.

This broke their kiss and Zidane ran away after saying a quick goodbye. Garnet stared at her mother wide-eyed.

"Why are you still out here?"

"I---er----I…" she tried to say, but a familiar girl with long blue hair ran towards them, holding a book.

"Sorry!! I, uh… have to talk with Garnet… you know… a late-night chat…?" she said, catching her breath.

Garnet looked to her mother, "We don't be staying up that long, don't worry."

"At least do it inside." her mother said, looking at them funny.

~*~*~*~

Garnet read the book that Aiko had and start asking questions.

"Nausea?"

"A little." Aiko replied.

Garnet laughed, "Breast tenderness?"

Aiko nearly choked on her fruit and smiled, "Ehehehe, yeah, major."

"Food cravings?"

Aiko shook her head and completely devoured her fruit. Her eyes widened,

"Oranges…"

"Aiko, chill out, I could say 'yes' to these questions too!!"

"I used to hate oranges…" Aiko explained, though giving Garnet a nasty face after sniffing her.

"What's wrong?"

"No offense, Garnet… But you're perfume is making me sick…"

"Oh, c'mon Aiko I used soap today!!!" she yelled, dropping the book and staring at another sign.

Heightened sense of smell… she though to herself.

~*~*~*~

"Okay, so you want the dip in a cup?" Garnet asked loudly.

Aiko covered her mouth, "Hush, Garnet!!"

"Hey baby!!" a voice rung out.

"DUO!!!" Aiko exclaimed happily, jumping in Duo's arms and kissing him as he twirled her around.

"Hi Duo."

"Hey, Garnet. What're you girls doing here?"

"Umm… just a little shopping!!" Garnet said happily.

"I see. Well see ya later, baby. Come to my house sometime." he said, kissing Aiko on the cheek.

"Bye, I'll try to come over!!"

"Okay, Aiko… lets see… are you ready?" Garnet said, a bit scared.

Aiko shook a bit, "Okay…"

~*~*~*~

"M-maybe it's a false alarm… Cuz, I've seen strips that are like a pinkish red… and---"

"FIVE kits, Garnet." Aiko yelled, staring at the cups. She brought her hands to her face as if about to cry.

"What am I gonna do, Garnet?" she said softly.

Garnet rubbed her back.

They just found out that… Aiko was pregnant.

To Be Continued…

Aiko-sama's Note: Well once again, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!! I shall update another one soon!!! See ya later guys!!

~ Aiko-sama