Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Tuesday Morning ❯ BONK!! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey guys!! I have another chapter up for youuu!! Lol.

~*~*~*~

Chapter 8

BONK!!

~*~*~*~

They finally made it to Garnet's house and Duo suddenly picked Aiko up and give her a soft kiss on the lips.

"Don't disturb us, ka? We want to make up for the time we missed with each other." Aiko said with a giggle as Duo made his way up the stairs with Aiko in his arms. They then went in her room and locked the door after closing it.

Zidane put his hands on his hips, "What a crazy couple…"

"They've been this way ever since they were little." Garnet stated, "Wanna watch TV?"

"Sure." he nodded, going with her to the living room, leaving Rosiana with Kuja and Tom.

"Rosiana, just forget that idiot that uses make-up to make him powerful and go out with me!!" Tom stated seriously.

Rosiana glared at him and a evil smirk appeared on her face, "C'mon Kujie

Woojie!! We're going in my room."

Kuja looked at her blankly.

Tom's eye twitched, "R-Rosiana?"

"See ya later, Tom." she said with a wink, grabbing Kuja's arm and walking up the stairs to her room.

"No fair… I want some attention too!!"

~*~*~*~

Garnet cuddled with Zidane and smiled as he wrapped his warm arms around her. It was soft comfort.

He then gave her a kiss on the cheek and it was obvious that he paid more attention to her than the TV.

She let out a soft sigh as he started rubbing her sides then her hand and towards her face. This made her look to him, her face filled with happiness. She was really happy to be with him, knowing that that girl he used to be with, didn't matter to him any more.

He gave her another kiss, using one of his hands to rub the back of her neck and slowly push her forward to him. This made her heart melt, but she didn't care.

Before dating Zidane, she had others that didn't compare to him. Garnet was at first scared when she moved away from Alexandria, but she felt safe in the arms of her new boyfriend.

Zidane showed her one finger, meaning for her to wait. He then clapped two times and in an instant, the lights went out.

She laughed and pushed the hair the was in his face back so she could see those warm, sparkly sapphire eyes and kiss him.

He smirked at her and started to bring her shirt up.

~*~*~*~

"AHHHH!!! HEAVEN'S NO!!!!" Kuja exclaimed, hiding in a corner of Rosiana's room.

"What's wrong? You dun wanna play with me?" she said sadly, acting innocent.

"Y-you know what I mean T_T don't gimme that look, Rosiana…" he said, eye twitching as he pointed to the finger nail set, hair set, and girly clothes lying on her bed.

"C'MON!! I WANNA PLAY HOUSE!!" she demanded.

"If I refuse??" he said with a smirk.

"…I'll turn you into a toddler!!" she said.

"How can you do that?" he said, raising a brow at her.

"I learned it from Vivi!! He found a magic book in the library!! See?" she then turned Kuja into a 5 yr old toddler.

"AHHH!!! MY CLOTHES ARE BIGGER THAN MY BODY!!" he shrieked, "TURN ME BACK!!"

Rosiana hummed, "Nah, I think I'll keep you that way… You look kinda cute."

"ROSIANA!!!" he cried, about to charge at her.

"Ulp!! Wait a sec, you think killing me will solve the problem? If you kill me, you'll stay like that forever!!"

"Grrrr, that's not funny!!!" he cried, rubbing his eyes.

She winked at him, "I think I'll start cooking now… You be a good little boy, you hear?" she then left and bumped into Duo, who just came out Aiko's room bluffing and zipping his pants.

"Have fun?" she blurred out.

Duo's face turned redder than it already was, "S-sure…"

Rosiana giggled and just went downstairs.

She heard moans and mutters as she came across the living room, but she just ignored them and went to the kitchen, not paying the couple any mind.

Kuja went out her room and bumped into Tom, who as just now finished with the bathroom.

"What the---" Tom said, looking at the Kuja toddler wide-eyed.

"GOT A PROBLEM!?" Kuja yelled, grabbing Tom by the neck part of his shirt,

"ASK QUINA TO EAT IT!!!"

He then pushed him away and went downstairs, really upset.

Tom stifled a laugh and fell to the ground.

~*~*~*~

Garnet and Zidane finally had finished their time and Zidane went to go help

Rosiana help with their meal as Garnet went to go open the door since she heard the doorbell ring.

"May I help you?" she said, looking to a girl who was actually a Neko (what's a neko…? O.o;;;) with Bluish/purplish hair.

"Hi, does a man named Kuja live here?" the girl asked.

"Um, yes. May I ask what your name is?" Garnet asked.

"Yes, you may." the girl replied.

"Okay, what is your name?" Garnet asked.

Ditto.

"I am Kirjava. I came from a faraway land known as Conte Petie."

"Okay. Hold on a second please. KUJA!!!" Garnet exclaimed, looking towards the stairs.

"I'M NOT HERE!!!" he shouted, in his tiny voice.

"But you have a guest!! Why do you sound like that though???"

"…LEAVE ME ALONE!!" he shouted, starting to cry.

Rosiana heard their conversation and rolled her eyes, running up the stairs and grabbing Kuja.

"HEY!! GET OFFA ME!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" he shouted, struggling to get away from Rosiana.

Garnet and Kirjava's eyes widened as they saw the chibi Kuja glaring at them in

Rosiana's arms.

"DON'T ASK!!" he warned, "Anyways, whaddya want?"

Kirjava smirked at him. It is time old friend… We shall avenge my make-up!!

She then slowly picked up her old frying pan from her belt hat held her pants, and grabbed Kuja by the neck.

"I SHALL AVENGE MY MAKE-UP!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!" Kirjava exclaimed, bonking the poor helpless Kuja with her pan, Rusty.

"AHHHHH!!! MOMMY!!!!!!"

Garnet sat with Rosiana to watch the show.

Rosiana smiled to Garnet, "Don't you like it when a guy gets tortured by someone?"

Garnet nodded, "Of course!! Teach me that spell so I can get back with Zidane!!"

"No problem!! But lets enjoy this scene while it lasts, ka?"

She nodded once again.

To Be Continued…

Aiko-sama's Note: Well who should Rosiana and Garnet minimize first!? You guys get to pick!! Welcome to the story Kirjava!! Thanks for joining!! Lol. Well see you guys later!!!

~ Aiko-sama