Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Tuesday Morning ❯ Jealousy ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What's up everyone!! Once again I have another chapter!! Lol hope you like it guys ^_^

~*~*~*~

Chapter 7

Jealousy

~*~*~*~

Disclaimer: This is the last time I'm gonna repeat myself!! I don't own final fantasy, or my Daney-poo!! >.< lol just kidding. But seriously I don't.

~*~*~*~

"It's me, Rosiana. Tom Danu."

Kuja raised a brow. Who the heck is Tom Danu?

"T-Tom…? You idiot, is that you?"

"Heh, yeah!!" he smiled, giving her a hug, "I've missed you dearly…"

Kuja glared at him, "Hey, back off, she's mine!!"

Tom looked at him funny, "Rosiana, who's this?"

"O-oh, Tom, this is Kuja, Kuja, this is Tom." she explained, though noticed Kuja's glare on Tom.

"Hiya!!" Aiko exclaimed in a cheerful mood.

"Aiko, I think you had too much icecream…" Garnet stated, taking Aiko's bowl of cookies and cream and icecream away.

Aiko snatched it away from her, "No, Garnet. I think I don't have enough!!"

Garnet sighed and nodded.

"Ah, so you're Aiko." Tom said, smiling.

"Yeah, what's it to ya!?" Aiko exclaimed to him.

"I have a surprise for you."

"Well, whatever it is, I ain't interested!!!"

"Are you sure?"

"…Oh what the hell. Give it to me!!" she grinned.

Zidane whispered to Garnet, "She's so demanding…"

Garnet nodded.

Aiko turned to them, "What was that, Tribal!?"

Zidane looked at her blankly, "E-erm, nothing Aiko-chan!!"

Aiko muttered something but then turned to Tom, "Well!? Hurry it up!!"

Tom whistled.

"Dammit Tom, what am I? Some kind of dog!?" a voice whined.

"That's…" Aiko said lowly, her eyes widening.

A man walked inside, hair braided in a pony tail and spikey bangs slightly covering his eyes.

"Hey, baby!! Long time no see!! How could you leave me back in Alexandria!?" the man exclaimed to Aiko.

"DUO!!!" she exclaimed, jumping out her seat and wrapping her arms around his

neck.

Rosiana sighed, "How romantic!!"

"Lets make our own, Rosiana." Tom said softly, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Kuja's eye twitched, "Grrrrrr… HANDS OFF!!!"

Rosiana looked to him, "Please don't fight you two."

"Yeah!! You don't want to fight her knight in shining armor!!!!"

"Shut up, jerk." she muttered, heading out the icecream parlor with the others.

Tom, who just made his chest bigger, breathed out all the air, making his chest go in it's regular form.

Kuja snickered at him and caught up to Rosiana.

Garnet smiled at Aiko and Duo, "Glad to see you guys together again."

Duo smiled at her and nodded, though laughing nervously afterwards since Aiko was snuggling the life out of him.

Zidane wrapped his arm around Garnet, "So, whaddya wanna do now, babe?"

"I don't know…" Garnet said, but then froze when she saw that girl from the party.

"Zidane!! Hey baby!!!" she exclaimed, leaving her friends and walking up to Zidane.

"Uh, what do you want?" he said, raising a brow.

"GASP! That's not how you treat your soon-to-be-fiancé!!" she exclaimed.

Aiko also raised a brow, "What the hell is she talking about? Zidane… who is she?"

"F-Fiancé?" Garnet stuttered, feeling pain hitting her heart.

Zidane shook his head, "Go away, bitch. We're not together any more!!"

Lu got close to him and rubbed the back of his head with her other hand feeling his chest, "Don't be silly, love. We'll always be together!!"

"Okay, Garnet. Can I hurt her?" Aiko asked, frowning.

"Wait, Aiko. What is she talking about, Zidane?"

"You're wrong. We'll never be together again and I already have a girl!! SO GET LOST!!!" he exclaimed.

"Whoo-hoo!! Ten points for Zidane!!" Aiko exclaimed happily.

Lu glared at them, "Grrrrr fine!! But I will keep my eyes on you bitch!!" she pointed to Garnet.

"Okay!!! THAT'S IT!!!" Aiko exclaimed, about to charge at Lu but was held back by Duo.

"Kill the motor, babe."

"Awwww you're no fun…" she whined.

Lu then finally left and was followed by her friends.

"Baby, if she ever bothers you, let me know okay?" Zidane said, hugging Garnet.

"Yes sir!" she said, smiling after hugging him back.

I just pray that all this ends well… that's all she thought.

To Be Continued…

Aiko-sama's Note: Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this one!! It was full of humor and all!! Lol. Stay tuned for the next chapter!! See ya later and take care!!!

~ Aiko-sama