Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Tuesday Morning ❯ Happy Birthday Rene!! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Heya Heya, everyone!!! Thankies for all the patience and this chapter is for the one, the only, KENDRA!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I LUV YA GURL!!!

Chapter 6

Happy Birthday Rene!!

Disclaimer: NO, I DON'T OWN THIS GAME AND THE CHARACTERS, IF I DID I

WOULD BE IN TOKYO NOW!!! Lol. O ya, Riku from Kingdom Hearts will be in the story, should anybody else be in here? How bout Sephy? Any ideas?

~*~*~*~

"So… Whaddya wanna do?" Aiko asked Garnet, laying on the floor in Garnet's room.

"I don'no… What do you wanna do?" Garnet asked back.

Aiko just shrugged and noticed that Zidane was just sitting on her chair, looking at Garnet.

"How bout we get my tiger on your boyfriend?" she said with a smirk. Zidane looked at her funny and rolled his eyes, looking to Garnet again.

"Nah---" Garnet said but got interrupted by Aiko's gasp.

"HEY… Isn't it Rene's birthday today?" her friend said, getting up from her relaxed position and looking at Garnet's calendar.

"I don't remember…" Garnet replied lazily.

"Who's Rene? Hey, isn't Rene that chick that laid eyes on me yesterday???"

Zidane said with a smirk but then froze, "Oh wait… That was just a dream ^_^;;;"

"Creep!!" Aiko exclaimed, kicking his side and glaring at him.

"Hehehe thanks Aiko, he really needed that." Garnet giggled, "Well then, let's go to her party!!"

"Right on!!" Aiko exclaimed eagerly, jumping 2 times.

~*~*~*~

Aiko, Garnet, and Zidane walked up to the Matsumi residents and pressed the doorbell.

"COOL!! IT RINGS EVERYTIME YOU PRESS IT!!" Zidane exclaimed, pressing the button over and over again.

Garnet glared at him, smacking him upside his head, "Cut it out, silly!!"

"Hehehe, can't resist it baby ^_^;;;" he said with a wink.

Aiko rolled her eyes and whispered to Garnet, "Is he always this stupid?"

Garnet laughed nervously, "Hehehe YUP!"

Aiko sighed, but smiled, shaking her head.

"Say, whatever happened to your boyfriend Duo, Aiko???" Garnet beamed.

Aiko all of a sudden started laughing nervously, "U-um, HI MR. AND MRS. MATSUMI!" she replied, first to change the subject, and second not to be rude to Rene's parents.

"Good afternoon, Garnet, Aiko, and Zidane. Thank you for coming." Mrs. Matsumi said warmly, bowing a bit and leaving the house, "We're going to pay a visit to her grandmother so you kids be good alright?"

"Yes ma'am!!" Aiko and Garnet said while Zidane threw two thumbs up at her.

They then headed inside the 2 floor house.

The house was already filled with people dancing and singing to songs. Most of them were talking around the snack table while others were either making out on the couch or dancing with people that felt a bit reluctant.

"Hehehe cool!! An electric guitar!!" Zidane exclaimed, picking up the red striped instrument from the dance floor.

"Hey guys!! Thanks for coming!!" Rene exclaimed happily, hugging Aiko and Garnet, then looking to Zidane, "Think you can play it?"

"Heh, duh!! I made my own band along with the guy you crush on!!"

Garnet kicked his shin, "BE NICE T_T"

Zidane scratched his head, "Yes, ma'am… Well, may I use it for your party to make it more fun, Rene?"

"Sure. I'm sure I found Riku here…"

"Don't worry about it. HEY KUJA-CLONE!! GET YOUR ASS ON THE STAGE!!!"

Zidane exclaimed to his buddy, laughing as Riku dropped his drink on his sleeveless shirt.

"HEY, CAN'T I HAVE FUN WITH THE LADIES DUDE!?" Riku whined, but turned instantly red when Rene laid eyes on him.

"OOoooOOOO!!!!" Aiko called out loud, snickering.

"A-Aiko!!" Rene said, covering her friend's mouth and smiling at bit, "Um, I think your friend wants you to sing with him."

"R-right." Riku replied, shaking his head and meeting Zidane on the stage.

"Isn't he adorable?" Rene whispered to Garnet, still covering Aiko's mouth.

"He's cute!" Garnet smiled at her friend, though stayed silent when her boyfriend and Blank were about to sing.

The audience sounded like a million waves lapping on a shore as Zidane started speaking.

"Let's all say happy birthday to the birthday girl… PUNK/ROCK STYLE!!!!!!"

Zidane exclaimed, smiling at Rene as everyone cheered for her.

~*~*~*~

Somewhere I Belong

Linkin Park

(When this began.)

I had nothing to say.

And I get lost in the nothingness inside of me.

(I was confused.)

And I live it all out to find, but I'm not the only person with these

things in mind.

(Inside of me.)

But all that they can see the words revealed.

Is the only real thing that I got left to feel.

(Nothing to lose.)

Just stuck, hollow and alone.

And the fault is my own, and the fault is my own.

[Chorus]

I wanna heal, I wanna feel, What I thought was never real

I wanna let go of the pain I've felt so long

Erase all the pain til' it's gone

I wanna heal, I wanna feel, like I'm close to something real

I wanna find something I've wanted all along

Somewhere I belong

[Verse 2] (Mike)

And I've got nothing to say.

I can't believe I didn't fall right down on my face.

(I was confused.)

Look at everywhere only to find.

It is not the way I had imagined it all in my mind.

(So what am I.)

What do I have but negativity.

Cuz I can't justify the way everyone is looking at me.

(Nothing to lose.)

Nothing to gain, hollow and alone.

And the fault is my own, and the fault is my own.

I wanna heal, I wanna feel, What I thought was never real

I wanna let go of the pain I've felt so long

Erase all the pain til' it's gone

I wanna heal, I wanna feel, like I'm close to something real

I wanna find something I've wanted all along

Somewhere I belong

[Verse 3] (Chester)

I will never know myself until I do this on my own.

Cuz I will never feel anything else until my wounds are healed.

I will never be anything til' I break away from me.

I will break away. I'll find myself today.

I wanna heal, I wanna feel, What I thought was never real

I wanna let go of the pain I've felt so long

Erase all the pain til' it's gone

I wanna heal, I wanna feel, like I'm close to something real

I wanna find something I've wanted all along

Somewhere I belong

I wanna heal, I wanna feel, Like I'm Somewhere I belong...

I wanna heal, I wanna feel, Like I'm Somewhere I belong...

Somewhere I belong...

~*~*~*~

The audience cheered louder than before, yelling Zidane's last name. TRIBAL!

TRIBAL! TRIBAL!

Garnet smiled and went into the guest room, sitting on her bed and seeing a girl with heavy mascara lines on her eyebrows, glaring at her.

"Y-yes?" Garnet said, blinking at her.

The girl just stood, still glaring at her, "So you're the girl that goes out with the famous rock singer, Zidane Tribal…"

"Um, yea." Garnet replied, feeling a chill run through her back as she stared at those cold, violet eyes.

The girl ran a hand through her rough-looking black hair, "You think he likes you huh? Well, you're wrong bitch. Zidane loves ME! We were together before you even showed your ugly ass in his town…"

"Who are you?" Garnet said, startled when the girl grabbed her neck and roughly choked her against the wall.

"If you don't leave him alone, I'll find you and kill you. NO ONE makes a fool of

Lu!!" with that said, she threw Garnet to the ground and disappeared outside in the crowd.

Garnet felt like she was about to cry. Who WAS that girl???

She just ignored the fact and laid on the bed, sighing.

Zidane came in, showing a bit of concern in his eyes as he saw the frowning Garnet.

"What's wrong?"

"…Nothing. Just thinking." She replied with another sigh.

"Hm… About your famous boyfriend?" he smirked.

Garnet giggled. He smirked and laid next to her, "So was my performance good or what?!"

"Yeah!! I was shouting, 'I love you baby!'" Garnet laughed.

Zidane kissed her and smiled, "How bout you show me how much you love me now?"

She smiled and laid on top of him, whispering, "You're on."

~*~*~*~

"MMMMMMMM THIS IS GOOD!!" Aiko shouted at the snack table, stealing all the chocolate.

"Aiko, where are Zidane and Garnet?" Rene asked, waving goodbye to all the people.

"Ummm, Zidane said he wanted to be with Garnet alone." Aiko said slyly at the end.

"Oh my…" Rene said, covering her mouth in shock.

"Hey, uh, Rene." Riku said behind her.

"Yes?" she said, turning over and gasped when she saw Riku, "U-um… hi…"

"Can I show you somethin'?" he asked, smiling a bit.

"S-sure." She replied, telling Aiko to give her a minute, "What's up?"

They were now on her balcony, he smiled, and pressed a button, making fireworks and words appear.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENE MATSUMI!!!

Rene gasped at him, "R-Riku!!"

"Rene… when the time comes, will you… marry me?" he said, leaning on one knee and pulling out a ring.

"A-A protect ring????" she said, her eyes becoming wider by the second.

"Yes… meaning I will protect you, even if it costs my life."

"Then yes, I wish to be with you forever Riku!!" Rene exclaimed, jumping in

Riku's arms and laughed happily as he twirled her around.

At the other end, Rosiana was asked to throw fireworks in the sky, "WEEEE!!! FLY MY PRETTYS FLY!!!!!"

Kuja blinked at her, "No more hot chocolate for you missy T_T."

"HOW DARE YOU DISAGREE WITH ME!!" Rosiana exclaimed, glaring at her

boyfriend and making a shiny light bulb appear on top of her head.

Kuja blinked, raising a brow and glaring at her, "Yeah… What're you gonna do about it?"

She smirked, looking to a large rocket, then Kuja.

"Uh, Rosiana?"

She then grabbed him and taped him to the rocket.

"AHHH!! MOMMY!!!!" Kuja exclaimed, struggling against the super tape.

"I'll tell you what I'm gonna do about it…" she whispered in his ear, lighting a match, and lit the string which rapidly reached the inside of the rocket.

"R-ROSIANA!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Kuja exclaimed, hearing the echoes of his voice as he rapidly flew into the moon.

Rosiana giggled evilly, opening her little angel wings and flying after him. When she finally reached him, she grabbed him and smirked.

"You love doing this don't you?" he muttered, raising a brow.

"Yup! You'll get used to it!!" she exclaimed happily, hugging him.

~*~*~*~

"Hey guys!! How bout we go to Dairy Queen?" Garnet asked, looking at her

watch, "We still have time before the day ends."

"YAAAAAAAAA!!!!! WE GO GET SUGAR!!!" Aiko cheered, running outside.

Zidane raised a brow. That chick scares me…

"Well… let's go guys!!" Rene said eagerly, walking out and holding Riku's hand.

Zidane looked to Garnet smiling, "Shall we go my lady?"

"Yes, my dear." She said, blushing a bit.

~*~*~*~

"Hey guys! Over here!!" Rosiana exclaimed, sitting next to the knocked out Kuja (X_x).

"Hi Rosiana." Garnet said, sitting on the other side of the booth. Zidane sat next to her.

"What happened to my brother?" he asked, snickering a bit.

"Fireworks." Rosiana responded, giggling evilly.

"Ugggh… owie…" Kuja whined, waking up from a miserable nap.

"Take it easy, silly!!" Rosiana said, patting Kuja on the back.

"Rosiana…? Is that really you…?" a voice said, after opening the door to the shop.

"Yes… I am Rosiana… Who're you?" she asked, looking to a boy with brown

spiky hair with dark brown on the sides.

His eyes were also a deep hazel color.

"It's me, Rosiana. Tom Danu."

Kuja raised a brow at him. Who the heck is Tom Danu?

To Be Continued…

Aiko-sama's Note: Who is this stranger that knows Rosiana?? What's up with the girl known as Lu that threatened Garnet?? Will Kuja get flown away again by another firework!? Lol. Stay tuned for this and more later on in the story Tuesday

Morning!!! See ya!!

~ Aiko-sama