Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Tuesday Morning ❯ Love, Suketi Da Ne? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Heya everyone!! Here's another one so read and enjoy ^_^

~*~*~*~

Chapter 5

Love, Suketi Da Ne?

~*~*~*~

((Zidane's P.O.V.))

I slowly opened my eyes and it took me a few minutes to realize where I was. I felt a stirring next to me and smirked, seeing Garnet beside me, still sleeping. I poked her waist a few times and heard her giggle a bit, as she turned around and smiled weakly, pulling the bed covers away from me.

"Hey there." I said softly, pulling her closer to give her a good morning hug…

Though I tried to also give her a morning kiss.

((Garnet's P.O.V.))

"Hey there." I heard Zidane say, pulling me into a warm hug, but I pushed his face away as he also tried to sneak a kiss.

"Good morning…" I said, smiling at him and seeing his frown after trying to give me a kiss.

"Sheesh, you're most definitely no fun…" he muttered.

"I heard that, Zidane!!" I shouted, glaring at him and also smiling evilly.

"So!? Whatcha gonna do about it huh!?" he exclaimed, tackling me and we ended up on the floor with him on his back and me on top.

I giggled a bit and gazed into his eyes. Those warm, caring eyes made me feel protected. He's such a caring guy… He's none like the other punks at my old school.

We then kissed and I looked at the clock and gasped.

"Don't worry; I'll go easy on you. Feel better?" he said softly, kissing my neck.

"I-I promised Mother that I would find a job today!! I must hurry!!" I exclaimed, pushing Zidane out of the way and going straight to my bathroom.

Zidane sighed, "Geez!! Parent's always ruin the fun…"

I peek out my bathroom and glared at him, "Oh shut up… All you ever think about is sex."

"Erm, not ALL the time babe!! I think of football, soccer, and… well… You!!"

I rolled my eyes and threw on a brown tank top and hiphuggers. "You think you can take me downtown?" I said, pulling my hair back with a butterfly clip.

Zidane patted his upper chest. "Leave it to me, babe."

I just rolled my eyes and we headed out the house after he got dressed. It's a good thing my parents weren't home last night… They would freak if they saw

Zidane and I in bed…

~*~*~*~

As soon as we went inside his car, I turned on the radio until I heard music from the rock star company. "Whoo-hoo!!!" I screamed.

"HEYHEY!! DON'T TOUCH MY RADIO!!" Zidane screamed, glaring at me.

I glared back but heard a familiar song by someone. "OOOOOOH, IT'S MY FAVORITE SINGER!!!"

Zidane smiled, "Chantal Kreviazuk? Yea, she's hot."

I glared at him but immediately turned the song up and started singing.

~*~*~*~

Let me show you what I'm made of

Good intentions are not enough

To get me through today and this life

You're in the basement watching the t.v.

I'm on the second floor, watching the ceiling

We'll sleep underneath the same big sky at night

And dream the same dream we could fly

You can run from me, but you can't hide from me

But I am right beside you in this life

Let me tell you, who you really are

You're my comfort, you're not a superstar

I can reach up and bring you back down to the ground

And give you everything you dream about

(Chorus)

I'll give you all the things that I never get

Give you all I have and have no regrets

Take you to the places that I've never been

Forgive you all the things that you can't forget

Take away all the pain with my healing hand

Wash away your sins and set your spirit free

You can run from me, but you can't hide from me

But I am right beside you in this life

You can run from me, but you can't hide from me

But I am right beside you in this life

Let me show you what I'm made of…

~*~*~*~

I sighed, "I love that song… Let's see what CDs you have!!" I grabbed Zidane's CD book and gasped.

"Hm?"

"Liz Phair!! Let's listen to this one later!!" I commanded, putting the CD in his CD player.

Zidane nodded. We finally reached downtown and parked near a skyscraper.

"Well, this is happened unexpectedly…" Zidane said.

I turned to him, "What?"

He pointed to a Terran restaurant and I smiled, "Let's go inside!! They have a wanted sign on it already!!"

He then grabbed my hand and we raced to the restaurant.

A person, who I guessed was the manager, came and strangely, she looked like

Zidane!! With the blonde hair, sticking out in a pony tail except longer and speaking on tails… She also had a tail…

"A genome, eh?" Zidane said.

"A genome!? Like you?" I exclaimed.

"May I… help you?" she stuttered. I guess she didn't know Gaian language that much… Since she was from Terra.

"Hey, yeah, my girl wants to work here… Can she?" Zidane asked politely.

"Only people that speak… Terran may w-work here… I apologize…" she replied, bowing a bit.

"Onegaishimasu?" I spoke, making Zidane startled.

"Y-YOU SPEAK TERRAN, GARNET!??!?!!" he yelled.

"A little." I nodded.

"O-oh!! I'm sorry… You are hired!! We already have a guest!! Please help us!!"

"Hai!!" I exclaimed, which meant yes. I followed them to the guest who just arrived and I smiled. "Konnichiwa (Good Afternoon)!!"

"Konnichiwa." The guest said.

Do ALL of these people speak Terran? Garnet thought. "Nani o nomitai desu ka?"

"Coke, onegaishimasu."

"Whoa, that's nice… My babe can speak Terran!!!" Zidane exclaimed.

After a few hours, Garnet's friend Rene came along with her parents, Mr. and

Mrs. Matsumi.

"Hey Garnet!!" Rene shouted, "I didn't expect to see you here!!"

"Hi Rene!! Hi Mr. and Mrs. Matsumi!!" Garnet exclaimed, hugging her friend.

"So whatcha doin'?" Rene asked, smiling widely.

"I have a new job!!"

"HERE!? YOU SPEAK TERRAN!?" Rene exclaimed.

Garnet nodded, "Oh, and this is Zidane, my boyfriend."

"She knows, Garnet. Don't have a cow." Zidane said jokingly.

"Shut up, Zidane!!" Garnet exclaimed, smacking Zidane in the back of his head,

"I already made a few buddies in this restaurant!!"

Rene giggled, "Oh, and speaking of 'buddy', I have a present for you Garnet!!"

Garnet looked at her friend in confusion as she faced another room and motioned for a figure to come here. She then widened her eyes. A figure with long blue hair, braided at the end which stopped at her knees and pulled back with a red ribbon, flicked it while young emerald hues looked at Garnet in a happy manner.

"Long time no see." said the girl. She tried to make her way towards Garnet but

Zidane stopped her.

"H-have we met? Heh! The name's Zidane, pleased to meetcha sexy." he smirked, kissing her hand.

He eyes instantly turned red, "AI!!"

Zidane looked at her in confusion. Who's Ai?

Just then a large tiger came charging at Zidane and he cried, running away with it chasing him.

"You haven't changed a bit, Aiko." Garnet laughed, hugging her best friend.

"It's good to see you again… And be back home." She said, swishing her tail excitedly.

"Back home…? Wait, you don't mean this place is…?" Garnet stood shocked.

Aiko nodded, "You didn't know? This is Terra!! That's why everyone here only speaks Terran!!"

Garnet felt stupid. She turned to her boyfriend and shouted, "YOU IDIOT!! YOU TOOK US ACROSS THE CONTINENTS TO GET TO HERE!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

"Whoa, kill the motor Garnet!! Let my tiger get the job done." Aiko smirked, flicking her hair and sitting down.

"O-okay then. Pass the popcorn please." Garnet replied, sitting with her and Rene.

"This is cool ^_^." Rene said, laughing as the poor genome was being attacked by Aiko's tiger.

While they were having fun, let's see what the others were up to.

~*~*~*~

"Please!!" Rosiana pleaded.

"No." Kuja stated bluntly.

"Please!!"

"No."

"Please!!"

"No."

"Please!!"

"No ."

"Please!!"

"No."

"Please!!"

"You're enjoying this aren't you? I said NO!!" Kuja yelled.

"B-but I want to have fun… ;_;" Rosiana whined.

"…FINE!! SHEESH!!" Kuja yelled, snatching the roller skates in her hand and putting them on. He then came out along with a funny suit and started skating with Rosiana but mostly fell on his butt.

"Gods this isn't fair!!" Kuja exclaimed.

To Be Continued…

Aiko-sama's Note: Well thanks for your patience so I'm leaving, I wanna play FFX-2!! See ya!!!

~ Aiko-sama