Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Unforgivable -Edition 1- ❯ Lunch Interuption ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 5- Lunch Interruption

"Hey Seifer!" Selphie said happily as she skipped over to where the ex-lapdog and his posse sat at the side of the cafeteria in a booth. "Hi, Fujin, Raijin."

"GREETINGS." The silver haired women replied and leaned on Raijin.

"Hi, Seifer has been missing you. Wouldn't shut up about you, ya know." The dark skinned man said kissing Fujin's forehead.

"Shut-Up." The tall blond said to Raijin blushing a deep shade red. "Hey Sephy. Want to get out of here?"

"Tee-Hee, Sure." Selphie said taking Seifers arm as he stood.

Walking towards the exit of the cafeteria, Irvine and a tall wavy golden haired girl walked in with the cowboy's hand around her thin waist as he whispered something in her ear.

"Move it, Cowboy, take your flavor of the hour with you." Seifer said coldly pushing through them as Selphie hung onto his arm tightly.

"Seifer, just ignore him." Selphie pleaded.

The cowboy turned and pushed Seifer from behind. "Why don't you get your hands off my women?!" Irvine sharply replied, the blond glared at the taller blond boy and stepped to the side.

Seifer turned around and grabbed the collar of Irvine shirt lifting him a few inches off the ground. "She is NOT your women." The ex-knight said calmly.

The auburn haired man curved his lips and spit in his face. "Bad move, cow-shit." Seifer answered wiping the spit off his face with the back of his hand, then clenched his fist swinging it at Irvine's face giving him a dark circle around his eye. "Fuck you lap dog." Cowboy man replied getting up and tackling the ex-knight who immediately pushed the auburn haired man onto his back straddling his waist punching him viscously in the face. Irvine kicked him and rolled over and started pounding on his face as Seifer flipped him back over smashing his fists into his gut. Both bleeding, Irvine way more than the ex-knight.

"SEIFER, IRVINE, stop immediately!" Quistis said entering with Squall who was now helping pull the two apart with Fujin, and Raijin's help.

"Irvine, Seifer go to the infirmary then to my office immediately." Headmaster Leonhart said sternly as he let go of Irvine.

Seifer gave Selphie a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'm sorry Selphie." The tall blond apologized before entering Squall's office after visiting Dr. Kadowokie. Irvine waited leaning against a wall with his hat tilted down.

Headmaster soon entered taking a seat at his desk. "Sit." He demanded. Both sat in the chairs opposite of Squall's desk.

"Both of you are in serious shit." Squall said sternly leaning back in his chair. "Even though us three may be my comrades, it does not excuse your actions. As much as I would hate to do this… no, neither of you will be expelled… but, Irvine, your Mission that was to take place in 2 weeks is canceled you will leave Tomarrow for a personal favor to Mrs. Westler in Dollet she has a preschool class and I believe that would suit you ideally, it is a two week mission, no pay. " Squall said keeping a slight chuckle from the end of his sentence.

Irvine groaned and cursed under his breath as he exited the office.

"Seifer, as for you. I truthfully don't blame you for what you did. Selphie informed me of what happened when you were in the infirmary. Yet, we can NOT have disruptions like this in the garden regularly… I'm surprised Cid didn't kick both you and me out a few years ago." Squall said with a chuckle.

Seifer smirked. "Hard to believe that was only 3 years ago."

"Indeed, Seifer I am going to go easy on you, 1 week afternoon cafeteria clean-up. But, if there is one more fight. You and Irvine will be suspended for one month, possibly kicked out of SeeD. Irvine will be informed of that in the morning." Squall said shaking his strands of brown hair from his face.

"Squall?" Seifer asked before he stood.

"Yes?"

"Why did you and Rinoa brake up 2 and a half years ago?" Seifer questioned.

Taking in a deep breath, Squalls face filled with anger. "Irvine." Was all Squall replied.

"Oh. Is that why she got her powers destroyed by Dr. Odine? I cant believe you let her still be here though. You two still seem `close`." Seifer questioned again.

"Yes. Besides, I realized I liked Quistis, her and I grew closer.. Rinoa, and I are more of 'friends' I let her stay because we still get along.. Anyway, your dismissed, there is a lot of work to do." The former Rinoa knight said as he returned to his work.

The slicked back blond haired man stood and walked out of the office to the waiting Selphie.

"Seifer, everything go okay?" The flipped haired girl asked standing, and walking over to him.

"Yes, just have cafeteria cleaning in the afternoon for a week. Still want to go take a walk?" Seifer replied changing the subject.

Selphie's smile widened as she took Seifer's arm and headed toward the Quad. After a few hours of the flipped haired girl chattering about the Garden Festival.

"Alright, I will help with the festival." Seifer surrendered. ("I just agreed to help with the Garden Festival, what have I done? …well at least I get to spend a LOT more time with my beloved, beloved? ..Sephy.") Seifers thoughts brought his lips into a curve, smiling.

("Oh, he is so sweet.") "Woo-Hoo." Selphie excitedly said jumping up and down, and leaned forward kissing both of Seifer's cheeks repeatedly.

The ex-lapdog's cheeks turned a vibrant red as she pressed her soft lips to his cheeks, over and over. ("Damn, why in HELL would Irvine EVER cheat on her, she is so, enriched with life.. So caring.. So loving?") With those thoughts Seifer and Selphie walked inside to the training center to knock down some grats.

TBC