Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Unforgivable -Edition 1- ❯ I... ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 10 -I,..-

Sea green eyes stared at the reflection in the bathroom mirror. ("I have to be there for Selphie, not because of the baby, but because… I..I.. love her?") Tousling his blond hair he revealed a large blush upon his cheeks. "I.. Love Selphie L. Tilmitt.." Seifer's words rang through out his ears as he happily went into the main room of his quarters.

~*~*~*~*~

"Oh no! It's 10 to 7!!" Selphie hurried and put on a pair of yellow shoes, and her normal bright sun colored dress. Running out the door quickly the wood slab stayed partly open to her room.

~*~*~*~*~

Knock, Knock

"Come in." Seifer said softly as he opened the door to his Sephy.

"Hi Ya, Seify!" Said the confused and pregnant woman stepping in the room and sitting in a blue upholstered chair across from Seifer.

"Selphie, I.. Want to tell you something.." Ex-Knight spoke in a loving yet frightened voice. ("…Oh, Hyne, Maybe I shouldn't do this…")

Selphie opened her small lips. "What is it?" Tilts her head to the side slightly as she gazes into his eyes.

"I……I….."

"Seify…"

"I love you. I love you ever since you first arrived at garden, when I first heard you speak up at the communication tower,… it was like a angels voice so I turned around quickly…just I love you, but I understand if you don't feel the same way." Expressing his feelings, Seifer turned away from her quickly walking to the window.

("He, he, loves me?!) "Seifer, I,.." Selphie rose to her feet and places her small hand onto his back, sliding it up and through his hair. "Seifer, I love you too, ever since I first transferred here.."

Turning around staring into her dark leaf green eyes, he leaned forward pressing his lips gently onto her lips. ("WOW!! Damn, now I sound like chicken-wuss. Now I am going to stop jumping up and down too!")

Pulling away gazing into his soft, now painless eyes. "You really love me?" Selphie asked with a small smile upon her lips. ("Wow, a first kiss!")

"With all my heart."

Back at Selphie's dorm something was frightfully wrong, a figure sat upon her yellow cushioned chair, down the hall was a man with a cowboy hat grinning as he leaned against a wall with a red head young woman holding his arm……

TO BE CONTINUED--