Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Unforgivable -Edition 1- ❯ Night Out ( Chapter 22 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 22 Night out

1900 (7pm) hours approached as Seifer flung his gray trench coat onto his muscular physique. Leaning against the dark blue vehicle, taping the roof of the car with his index finger as 1900 hours clicked onto his watch. "Where the HELL are they?!" Grumbled the impatient gun-blader.

Five minutes passed and the 3 men finally joined Seifer in the parking lot. "Little late, aren't you boys?!"

"......Whatever." Squall grumbled before opening the drivers door and climbing in.

A brief smile/smirk on the tall blondes lips as his former enemy revved the engine. "What makes you think your driving, Puberty Boy?" Asked a slightly amused Seifer.

"......Easy, I have the keys. Now get in the damn car." Said the brown haired gun-blader a small smile formed onto his lips.

Raijin and Zell both burst into laughter at the rare occurrence of their friend and comrade attempting and succeeding with sarcastic humor.

"Get in the car." Selphie's knight grumbled as he pulled the front seat door open climbing in. As well as Raijin and Chicken.. er... Zell climbed into the back of the Silver trimmed, metallic dark blue Hummer.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Thanks Darek! This means a lot! If you have any trouble..."

"Selphie! I can handle it. Don't worry, now go have fun!" Replied the 5'8, red haired cadet holding Summer as he retreated inside.

"Now! Since the boys are going to be... smashed, when they get back..."

Looking towards her Sorceress friend with a slight look of worry in her eyes. "What are you planning, Rinoa?"

Quistis and Fujin both burst out in laughter, short followed by Rinoa who stopped and gave a innocent smile as her friend looked at the three as if they should be committed.

"APOLOGY." The silver haired woman pleaded holding back another rare round of laughter.

".............Maybe I should just stay with Summer tonight..." Selphie asked wearily.

All three pouted, even Instructor Trepe. "Nope. We will not let you, tonight is our.. I mean your night!"

Selphie then proceeded into a burst of giggles, as the girls dragged her off.

~*~*~*~*~

"....What do you think the girls are going to do tonight?" Asked Zell.

Seifer shrugged. "Probably watch some..... Romance movies or something.."

"I dont know, ya know. Fu, was acting kind of strange when we left.. ya know"

Chicken-wuss raised a thin eyebrow opening his mouth to make a snide remark, closing his mouth quickly as squall glanced, glaring at him.

Thinking for a moment. "Rinoa was acting kind of unusual too. But, how much trouble could they get into in one night."

All three turned their heads to their obvious dillusional Headmaster. "Did you completely forget what happened, your party, before you got married to Instructor Trepe?"

Headmaster cringed at the thought of what happened. "I try not to remember."

~*~*~*~*~

Giggling with utter excitement. "Are you sure, we should do this?!"

"AFFIRMATIVE." Fujin stated nodding her head once with certainty.

"Come on we have to hurry!" Rinoa said in a more of a child whining tone.

~*~*~*~*~

Night grew colder as the 4 men made their way stumbling nonetheless to Balamb by foot.

"Seifer ol' buddy `ol pal, we have to squrry or Matwon will be masd." Murmured the brown haired headmaster leaning on the tall blond, who rested against him also as they made their way through the sandy area by the large structure.

Raijin ruffled Squalls hair as he leaned on him laughing for no reason. Zell gave a drunken look towards the histerrical dark skinned man as he too burst out into laughter. Both of the other boys stopped to look at them, confused.

Looking down they saw Seifer was only wearing his boxers as well as Squall who had his shoes on.

"Oh." Squall chuckled amused. "I forgot to twy my shhooes."

"You fwinally oticed, yas knows." Raijin said as the headmaster tied his boot, and continued walking all four in a complete drunken laughter as they entered through the tall metal gates receiving a awkward glance and a head shake from the Gates Patrol.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"THEIR BACK!" Selphie screeched to the other girls as they finished closing Squalls door, running behind a bush to watch.

All four rounded the corner after falling several times. "Goofight Seify!" Squall murmed as he attempted to unlock his dorm door. "This nots my room. Key no works.." Squall said with a perplexed look on his face.

Moments passed and the four sat in the middle of the hallway. "I am soo comfusedidid." Zell whined as he sat in only his boxers and shorts, as well as the well toned Raijin.

A hour passed nearly dawn the four remained in the hallway sprawled out on the floor. Sneaking out from behind the bushed the girls took a Polaroid awakening the four drunks.

The bell soon sounded as they tried to focus, students everywhere came out of their dorms crowding the hallway with wide-eyed expressions on their faces.

"When is the wedding?" Asked a short brunette as she walked up to the laughing girls.

"How did you know the wedding was soon?" Asked a shocked Rinoa.

The girl blinked as if their question was completely abnormal. "Well, when Mr. Leonhart, and Mrs. Leonhart got married......" The girl trailed off as the girls exploded into laughter, slowly backing away and to her classes.

"I still don't see what was is so funny." Seifer announced as he rubbed his temples, standing up.

Selphie shook her head as she remembered 3ish years ago when the boys woke up in there rooms to find out they where in a different place, we had moved Seifer's things into Squall's room, Squall's into zells, Zell's into Raijin's, and Raijin's into Irvine's, as well as Irvine's who were in Seifers.

Students slowly left with amusement in their eyes, taking pictures also. Soon the "Don't let THIS happen to you" picture page were up with a update. Where pictures were posted from awkward events such as this happening.

To be continued--