Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Y,R,P & C, F, V ❯ The Breach/Besaid Island ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yuna, Rikku, and Paine & Collie, Veronica, and Faith: Y, R, P & C,V,F

Cato: -.- stupid title

Yuna- 19

Rikku- 17

Veronica- 16

Paine-18

Collie-18

Gippal-18

Faith- 17

Baralai-18 (even though he's 21 in the game)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters FFX-2 except the ones I'm making up

It was a pretty dull day for the Gullwings. Buddy wasn't picking up any spheres as the three girls sat up on the Bridge, bored. Even Rikku's bubbliness was on low which worried Yuna, but Paine liked the quiet. Faith leaned against the wall twirling her red hair around her finger as Rikku groaned, "If no one's going to do anything or say anything I'm going to bed." She said moodily as Faith's green eyes fell on her, "You can go visit Gippal Rikku." She said smirking as the blonde blushed. Paine snickered as Faith winked. Faith knew Rikku had the biggest crush on the guy ever since they met him. Collie was getting restless and started pacing back and forth watching Buddy closely, "Collie, stop circling Buddy like he's a mouse." Collie stopped and glared at Faith, "Let her be, Faith. She likes Buddy." Collie glared at Rikku and threw her boot at her head, "OWIE!" Rikku said glaring at the girl. Baralai and Veronica came down from the Cabin and Veronica sat by Yuna, "Anything yet Buddy?" "Not yet, I'm afraid." Buddy answered, "Oh come on! I just want to get off this stupid ship!" Rikku whined as Paine and Faith rolled their eyes in unison. A deep sigh came from Buddy as a portable commsphere rang. The girls jumped as Paine tilted her head back to look up at Baralai who answered it and smirked, "For you Rikku." He said tossing it to her. The blonde, caught off guard, almost dropped it, but held it and blinked, "BARALAI!!" she whined as Faith and Veronica laughed, "Is it Gippal, Rikku?" Faith asked teasing her, "Your boyfriend?" Veronica laughed as Baralai chuckled. Rikku glared again and tossed it back to Baralai. Faith sighed and looked up at the ceiling, now bored, and her mind preoccupied. Baralai put his commsphere away, "Gippal says there's something he has to show us…wonder what…" Collie looked at her brother and smirked, "What else? He misses me." Baralai and Paine shook their heads as Rikku fumed. Faith nudged Veronica and she looked at Rikku and smirked, "Say, Rikku, want to see that certain someone?" "Shut it Faith." Rikku said glaring at the other Al-Behd girl. Faith smirked as the red light above them went off, "Buddy, what's going on!?!" Rikku asked as she ran down to her post beside Brother, "It seems we have a breach." Buddy said as the ship jerked. Faith's eyes flashed as she took off down the hall towards the elevator, "That's no breach…" Yuna jumped to her feet, "Faith!" Veronica called after her comrade.

-Outside-

Faith rode up to the deck and pulled out her slicers (A/N: she's a thief) and watched as a Beak Bird pecked at the ship, `Maybe it is a breach…' she thought to herself as the ship jerked again she fell backwards and caught herself on one of the wings, "Faith! There you a---" Rikku said before Faith's hand clapped over her mouth. Rikku looked and saw the Birds pecking at one of the main engines. Faith pushed Rikku down and walked slowly towards the birds as the ship jerked violently the birds flew off and Faith slipped and slid and hung on to the side, "Faith!" "Help me!" she called up as Rikku looked over, "Oh gosh, oh gosh…Hold on Faith!" she said running back inside as Faith looked down, ">-< Crap! I looked!" she said to herself.

-Inside-

Rikku ran into the bridge and the others looked at her, "Faith's hanging off the side of the deck!" Buddy and Baralai jumped up onto their feet, "What do you mean hanging off the side of the deck!?!" both said at the same time. Rikku took a deep breath then, "ShesawBeakBirdspeekingatoneofthemainenginesandwhenshewenttogogetridofthemt heyflewoffwhentheshipjerked,thensheslippedandfellthenhungontotheside!" Rikku breathed deeply as the others stared at her blankly, "Uh…anyone catch that?" Collie asked blinking at Rikku dumbfounded, "I caught the first part then she lost me…" Baralai said as Yuna and Buddy nodded as Paine shrugged, "I caught the first and middle…the last was easy. Faith slipped and fell now she's hanging off the side." She said all too casually. The others stared at her then ran to the elevator.

-Outside-

"NO! NO! YOU STUPID BIRDS!! AWAY!!" Faith yelled at the Beak Birds that were dive bombing her. She looked down then grabbed the side with two hands, "HELLLLLLLP ME!!!!" she called up as the elevator doors opened. She looked up as Collie looked down with a smirk on her face, "Shut up Collie! It's not funny." She said as Rikku and Yuna pulled her up, "Humph, it's rather amusing to see you and your compadres in interesting situations like your stupidity, Faith." Faith balled her fists, "why you…" she walked forward and went to swing, "Don't," Baralai said grabbing her wrist, "she's a waste of your time, Faith." Faith scowled as Collie smirked, "That's right Faith, you wouldn't dare hit me, since your loyal to my brother." Collie walked away as Faith's eye twitched. Baralai shook his head as Faith's fists balled up even tighter, "That….that…witch! Grrrrrrr! I wish I could just….UGH!!" she said bringing her fist into the palm of her opened hand, "Your not the only one that wishes she could pound Collie, Faith." Paine said as Yuna, Veronica, and Rikku nodded. Faith sighed and tightened her opened hand around her fist, "I just want to….choke her…something." Yuna shook her head and patted Faith's shoulder, "Take it easy, Collie's being herself. You, on the other hand, are new to the Gullwings, so it's no surprise you'd want to pound her into the gravel." "This is true, I wanted to hurt Collie just as bad as you Faith." Veronica said, "But…now that I've been a member for a year she's used to me." Faith sighed again, "Well…we better be landing…I think we're landing on the Besaid Island." Baralai said and Rikku whacked him on the back of the head.

-Besaid Island-

Everyone, except Collie and Buddy, got off the ship and stretched. Faith looked around at the Island, then at Veronica and Paine who looked skyward to keep from looking at her, `Bad memories.' She thought to herself as they walked on the island. It looked the same, trees, sand, beach, and the village that had everyone in it. As they walked a red haired girl came out of no where and tackled Faith, "Faithy!!" Faith looked up at the girl and laughed ruffling her hair, "Hey, you. Where's your mom?" Faith asked as a red haired girl and a blonde haired boy with an eye patch. Veronica, Paine, and Faith had small smirks on their faces and looked at Rikku who blinked at them and gave them a `what' look. Rosie, the red haired girl, nudged Gippal as he shoved her. Faith and Veronica giggled, "Hey Rosie and Gippal." Faith said, "Hey Faith, what was with you? First Yuna and Rikku then you. Left without a word." Rosie said crossing her arms and glaring at her cousin, "Sorry Rosie….I guess I uh….forgot…heh…" Rosie rolled her eyes, "Where's Collie?" Rosie asked Yuna, "She's back at the Gullwing ship with Buddy." Rosie muttered something in Al Behd which sounded along the lines of `oh dear God.' Rosie motioned the others to follow her back to her hut.

-Rosie's Hut-

"So, what brings the Gullwings to Besaid Island?" Rosie asked sitting down on the couch, "Well…Rikku wanted to visit." Faith said smirking as Rikku shot her a shocked look and jabbed her, "I wanted to visit!?! More like I was FORCED to visit." Faith smirked and looked at Rikku innocently, "What do you ever mean, Rikku? I thought you wanted to see Gippal." Rikku's eye twitched, "Hey, Faith, want to go for a walk perhaps?" Gippal asked and everyone looked at him, "Sure." Faith said shrugging. Gippal stood and walked out of the hut Faith following behind. Yuna tilted her head, "Err…ok…" she said as Rikku's eye twitched again, "EVERYONE LIKES HIM!" She shouted making everyone in the hut jump, "Whoa…Rikku…chill.." Paine said taken aback by the sudden tone Rikku used, "Yeah, Faith and Gippal are just friends, they have been for awhile." Rosie said watching Lola playing with her dolls, "What if he's going to ask her out?" Baralai smacked his forehead and ran his down his face, "Rikku…if Faith really liked Gippal…I think she would of jumped onto his back and said yes in his ear." Rosie shrugged, "Faith never struck me as the Gippal type of girl." "Why?" Yuna and Veronica asked, "a) she's a brat sometimes, b) the last time her and Gippal went out they got into a fight everyday c) she has way more different views d) she's independent…" "e) she's totally hot." Paine elbowed Baralai who smirked and the girls giggled. Rosie sighed and shook her head, "Her last boyfriend, before Gippal, totally used her for her looks, but does she listen…no… " "f) she's stubborn" Yuna said and everyone agreed with her. They sat in silence for awhile, until it started to rain, and a soaked Collie joined them and shook off, "Hey, hey! Watch where your shaking!" Baralai said covering his face as Collie smirked, "I did that on purpose, where's Gippal?" Collie asked as everyone anime fell and Rosie was the first to recover, "He went for a walk with Faith. Why?" "Well…just wanted to know…" she said shrugging, "Sure you did…" Baralai muttered. Rosie and Collie took up a conversation as the door opened to the hut and Faith wrung her hair dry and Collie squealed, jumping at Gippal, and hugged him tightly, "Hey, Gippal…" she said slyly. Baralai and Gippal exchanged looks as Baralai pried his sister off of him, "Have a good walk, Faithy?" Rosie asked as she picked Lola up and put her to bed, "Err…it was ok…" Faith said silently, "You don't sound too happy, Faith. Something wrong?" Rosie asked her cousin worriedly, "Huh? Oh…no…nothing…err…are my clothes still upstairs in my room? I think I need to get changed." "Yeah. Their in your old room." Faith nodded and headed upstairs. Rosie watched after her cousin then looked at Gippal, "Alright…spit it out." Rosie said narrowing her eyes and put her hands on her hips, "She said she didn't feel good. I think she had a vision or something." Gippal said as Faith screamed from her room. The others looked at each other then ran upstairs to see Faith in her room holding her head, "Faith! Faith what's wrong!?!" Rosie asked kneeling by her cousin and shook her gently. Faith had her eyes closed tight, "no…no…" she muttered as Collie kneeled on the other side of Faith, "Faith? What is it? A vision?" Faith moved her hands to the floor and held herself up as she shook. Collie and Rosie pulled her up easily and led her over to her cot. Faith's green eyes were opened wide in shock, but she showed no signs of coming to it, "What's wrong with her?" Rosie asked worriedly as Collie told Rikku to get Buddy here A.S.A.P. Rikku nodded and ran downstairs and out the door, "Something might of shocked her, or, something like that…" Yuna said as Collie closed her eyes, "Whatever it was….she's not recovering from the shock…" Faith sat up straight and everyone in the room jumped, "Faith…." "……" "Faith…can you hear me? It's Collie." Faith looked at Collie then smirked, "Gotcha." "OH!! YOU LITTLE!" Collie slapped Faith hard across the face, "Dumb witch…Gees…" Collie hissed. Faith rubbed her cheek where Collie slapped her, "Ouch…" "Well you deserved it." Collie said and stood walking away.

To be continued….

Cato: -sweat drop- Really stupid title…and I'm running out of ideas for more writing on this story.

Information on Faith, Collie, Veronica, and Rosie

Name: Faith

Age: 17

Dressphere: Thief

Race: Human (Al-Behd)

Family: Rosie (cousin), Lola (Rosie's Daughter), Leblanc (mother), Nooj (father), Jada (Jade-ah) (sister) , and Gippal (Rosie's Brother)

Information: Faith used to work for her mother, Leblanc, but as soon as Leblanc was rendered useless, she became a thief. Her home was the Dullwings ship. At the age of 15 Faith was a loner with no money until she started to steal. She met up with Yuna, Rikku, and Paine many times when they were fighting her mother and they won (XD) all the time. Faith had fury rising in her and got mad easily after her mother was taken down ten-twenty times. It wasn't until the day Rikku had her back in a tough fight for her life against an Iron giant and saved her neck. And to this very day, the four had become friends and one always had the visions, which was Faith. Faith also has a very small crush on Buddy, and sometimes it shows.

Name: Collie

Age: 18

Dressphere: Gunner/Thief

Family: Baralai (half-brother or brother since she doesn't consider her father to be a father to her)

Race: Human/Demon (half and half. Mother was human father was Demon)

Information: Collie's story is about the same as Faith's. They used to be partners, but that was until Collie got ranked higher then Faith and Faith wasn't too happy about it either. Since Collie is half demon she has a reputation to be mean at points. Baralai and her had the same mother, but not the same father. Baralai and her are just a few minutes apart, but Baralai is full Human and Collie is 50/50 , do not ask how that happened, let's just say their mother was a slut. She also has a crush on Buddy, but flirts with Gippal, just to get on Rikku's nerves.

Appearance: Silver locks, reddish-brown eyes, a fork scar under her left eye, a silver clan mark on left arm, and a "Dangerous" tattoo on her leg.

Appearance as Demon: Same as her Human appearance. Only her mark goes all over her body and the tattoo spreads to her thigh.

Name: Veronica

Age: 16

Dressphere: Warrior

Family: Not Sure

Race: Human (Al-Behd)

Information: From the time she was born Veronica was rendered an orphan. When she met Faith and Collie they were on a mission, and walking ahead of Yuna, Paine, and Rikku so they could see the sphere better or find it quicker. The two girls seemed deep into a conversation when they ran into Veronica, literally and figuratively. Now the three girls work for the Gullwings and Veronica is the youngest out of all of them, besides Shinra, but in the group that goes sphere hunting. Rumors have it that Veronica likes Baralai, but she says that is so untrue, and that she has a boyfriend, which she doesn't, and her and Baralai are usually seen together all the time on Missions and on the Ship.

Name: Rosie

Age: 21

Dressphere: Normal

Family: Faith (cousin), Nooj (uncle), Leblanc (aunt), Lola (daughter), Jada (another cousin), and Gippal (brother)

Information: Rosie is Gippal's older sister and Faith's wise, but sometimes overprotective, cousin. Rosie has a daughter named Lola and Lola is 6 years old. Rosie watches Faith closely when she has her friends over with the boys, because she doesn't want her to end up like her. Pregnant at the age of 15 and the boyfriend left her and she had to drop out of school to take care of Lola. Rosie knew Baralai's mother well, but after the birth of the twins, she somehow died. Rosie doesn't like Faith near Baralai all that much, because she's like a second mother to the 17 year old. A weird situation happened between Faith and Gippal and they ended up going out, and Rosie did not like this, because they were cousins, but after a week they broke up.