Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Y,R,P & C, F, V ❯ The Kidnapping/The Trap ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yuna, Rikku, and Paine & Collie, Veronica, and Faith: Y, R, P & C,V,F ch.2

Cato: Ch. 2

Faith: -- you live to embarrass me..

Cato: ^^ I live to embarrass everyone

FFX-2 Charries: No ship -.-

Cato: ^__^; -sweat drop-

Disclaimer: I do not own the locations or any of the Original Characters from FFX or FFX-2.

-That Night on the Ship-

Faith had walked in the rain to get back to the ship and had her sweater tight around her shoulders as she walked. She stepped in and wrung her hair, went into the Cabin, and laid down on her bed. The others were still asleep at Rosie's house, since it was late at night. She turned on her side and stared into the blackness. What was up with that vision she had? It was like when Tidus disappeared, the scenes just flashed before her eyes, and all she could make out was Yuna, Paine, and Rikku fighting something and telling someone to get Buddy back to the ship. Faith flipped onto her back and saw a light underneath the door. She got up slowly and tiptoed the stairs, to the elevator, to the Bridge, and saw Buddy there. She watched as he sat in his seat and leaned his head against it and she smiled to herself. Ever since she joined the Gullwings Buddy was the nicest to her, besides Rikku and Yuna, and she had a bit of a crush on him, "Hello Faith." Faith jumped and looked around as Buddy chuckled, "Been here long?" he asked as she walked down the steps carefully, "No…I, uh, just got here." "I see." He said stretching then yawned, "You should get some rest, Buddy." She said shyly and felt her cheeks blush a bit, "Nah…I can't really ever sleep…ya know…it is a tiring job, but it's ok once you get used to it." Faith smiled and lighting flashed. She looked at the window to see a pair of red eyes peering in. She jumped and grabbed Buddy, "Faith, wha---" "Sh!" she said putting her hand over Buddy's mouth. Faith watched as the eyes scanned the ship looking for prey. The lights flickered then went out, "Oh god…" she said as she felt Buddy closer to her. Her eyes widened and her face got real red, good thing the lights weren't on, as the lights came back on she looked down to see Buddy had (Cato: oh yeah…Buddy's 17 in the Fan Fic) his arms around her waist. She blinked a few times then looked at Buddy from the corner of her eye, "…ahem…" Faith looked up to see Jada standing there, "Jada!" she said surprised and stood, "Hey sis, comfortable there?" Jada asked smirking, "Uh…well…I…err…" Jada giggled at her sisters flustered look. `Damn…every time I happen to get close to Faith some one always comes in and ruins it..' Buddy thought to himself and crossed his arms glaring at Jada. Jada raised an eye brow at Buddy and stuck her tongue out at him, "Oh real mature Jada." Faith said sarcastically rolling her eyes. Jada smirked, "What do you want anyway?" Faith asked coldly, "What? I can't visit my favorite sister?" "Flattering Jada…but what do you really want from me?" Jada's eye traveled to the eyes outside and she shook her head slightly. Faith arched an eyebrow at Jada and started growing impatient. As Faith turned Jada knocked her out and she fell to the ground with a thud. Buddy stood and went to run up to the Bridge to call the others, but a claw reached in and grabbed him by the legs and dragged him out the window. Jada smirked and reached into her sisters pocket and grabbed a sphere as she jumped onto the other claw that reached in, "The downfall of the Gullwings has just started…let this be a lesson to you Faithy…never under estimate the power of a Dullwing." The Dullwing ship raised as Jada stood on the claw smirking down at the Gullwing's ship, her blonde hair blowing in the wind. She looked at Buddy, "And you…are the key to the downfall…" she said to him and he looked down.

-Rosie's Hut-

The rumble of engines caused Baralai to sit up straight in bed as Paine stirred beside him. Baralai pulled on his clothes and walked downstairs to see Gippal up also, "You heard the sound of engines, didn't you Gippal?" Gippal looked up as Baralai leaned against the door frame, "Yes, but…it couldn't of been the Dullwings…could it?" Baralai shrugged, "I don't know Gippal…maybe it is…all I know is that the Gullwing's ship is grounded for awhile…at least…until Buddy or Shinra fixes it." The boys heard the restless sleep of the girls upstairs as they tossed and turned in their beds. Paine came downstairs and rubbed her eyes, "Hey Paine, what are you doing up so late?" "I was going to ask you two the same thing." She said sitting down. Gippal stretched, "Well…Baralai…wouldn't you think that Brother, Shinra, or Buddy would come over here to tell us something had happened to the Gullwing ship?" "Well yeah…but…" Baralai was cut off by the sound of the door swinging opened, "BUDDY'S GONE!" an out of breath Brother managed to say as the other three stared, "what do you mean gone?" Baralai asked, "Gone! Poof! I went out to the Bridge, because I heard glass break and…" Brother had a bad habit of speaking in his native language when he was nervous. Paine and Baralai sat back as Gippal listened to Brother, and when he stopped he turned to the other two, "He said when he heard the glass break he saw Faith lying unconscious on the floor, and when he went to go check on Buddy, he was gone also." "Broken window?" Baralai looked at Paine and she looked at him, "Faith knocked out?" The four eyes widened, "JADA!!!"

-Dullwing Ship-

Jada laughed as tossed the sphere in the air and looked at her other prize, then back at the sphere, "How does it feel that you will never be able to find Tidus again, Yuna." She said to herself as she chuckled. Buddy eyed Jada as she put her feet up on the dash board her partners on either side of her watching the computer and maps carefully. Buddy could only see the side of Jada, but she looked like her mother a bit more then she did Nooj. Blonde hair, Nooj's brown eyes, and the rest belonged to Leblanc. Jada looked at Buddy from the corner of her eye and smirked, "How does it feel that you'll never see your friends or that rat of a sister of mine." "You're the rat Jada." Jada's smirk widened into a smile, "Yes…of course…" she said standing and walked over to Buddy. Buddy watched Jada as she sat on his lap (A/N: He's tied to a chair) and put her arms around his neck, "Why don't you join the Dullwings, Buddy?" she asked slyly, "We could use someone like you." She said the back of her hand caressing Buddy's cheek. Buddy narrowed his eyes at her as she stood, "Have a good rest Buddy." She said and walked to the Bridge and through the doors and to the elevator and into the Cabin and went into her bed. She sat on the side of it and took her contacts out and looked at the picture of Shuyin and her. She frowned and picked it up and ran her finger over his face, then looked at the one of Faith. She snarled and threw the picture across the room and it smashed against the wall, the broken pieces fell to the floor making her pet salamandra (it's a baby) jump and run up to her bed. Jada picked it up and walked to the window watching rain hit the window, "You will pay for what you did Faith…and so will Collie…both of you traitors have no right to betray the Dullwings…" she said to no particular person as she stroked her pet's head. The Salamandra purred in a dragon like way as it's owner stroked it's head. The cabin door opened, "Mistress Jada…" Jada turned her head to see her navigator bowing her head, "We have landed in Bevelle." "Thank you Uni. We will cause our trouble here to make Baralai come out from his hiding with the Gullwings and his Paine will follow of course…and we will have out Gullwings trapped." Jada smirked as her brown eyes had a tint of red in them.

~~Gullwings~~

Paine, Brother, Baralai, and Gippal walked out of the hut to go to the ship. Once they stepped in they saw Shinra by the side of a woozy looking Faith. Gippal ran over to his cousin Paine, Baralai, and Brother behind him, "Faith, you alright?" he asked as she rubbed her head, "I'm fine…Jada…she…broke in…" Faith said trying to stand "Don't try to stand just yet, your still woozy, Faith." Paine said. Veronica, Rikku, Yuna, and Collie walked in rubbing their eyes, "What's going on here?" Collie asked yawning, "We had a visitor…by the name of Jada." Gippal said and Collie's eyes widened, "Did she take anything?" "She took the sphere that I had." Faith said from her position on the floor, "Hmm…what's that?" Yuna asked seeing something from the corner of her eye. Collie walked over and bent down and picked it up, "It's a jade sphere…jade is Jada's favorite color so I'm guessing your sister left us a present Faith." Collie said tossing it up in the air, "Shall we?" The others nodded and she went over to Shinra who played it.

~~~Video Sphere~~~

-screams in the background-

Hello Gullwings, Faith, Collie. Now that your grounded, literally, -chuckles- you can't help anyone in Bevelle or the woods. New Yevon is under MY control now, sorry Baralai. But if you want your sphere back. Your going to have to get here somehow. And without Buddy, I wish you luck.

~~~End~~~

"DAMN!" Gippal and Baralai said, "How the hell did that happen?" "What? New Yevon rebelling against you? Who knows?" "For all we know she could release Vengagun again." "Don't say that!" Yuna said to Faith, "What? It's true." Faith said, "I'm going to get changed, then we're out of here." Faith said putting her hand in, "anyone in?" Yuna looked at the others that had faces of hesitating. Yuna sighed and put hers on top of Faith's hand, followed by Rikku, Paine, Brother, Shinra, Collie, Veronica, Gippal, and Baralai, "Ready? 1…2..3…" "GULLWINGS!" all chorused then went off to get ready.

~~Bevelle~~~

Jada watched with a satisfied smirk on her face as she watched the chaos below her. Uni stood beside her leader watching and casting glances over to her, "Look at it Uni…the once proud city of Bevelle falling under the control of muwah, the leader of destruction." "It is an accomplishment, mistress…" "Jada dear!" Jada turned and smiled at her mom, "I'm so proud of you!" Leblanc said hugging her oldest. Uni shook her head as Nooj appeared, "I'm proud of you Jada, for years we've been battling New Yevon and Baralai, but now we have overthrown them." Jada smiled at her dad as a hum rang in her ears. She, Uni, Leblanc, and Nooj ran to the door to see a ship above them. They shielded their eyes as three or six figures jumped off and landed with cat-like grace, "Faith." Jada hissed as the girls stood, "Gullwings…" Leblanc sneered as Faith and Collie stepped in front both glaring, "Yuna, Rikku, Paine, and Veronica take care of the goons before the boys appear and we'll take care of these three clowns." Collie said as she twirled her guns on her fingers. The four girls nodded then took off as Jada pulled her sword out, "I'll slice you two down either way, no need to get my mother and father involved, Collie." Faith and Collie got into their fighting stances as Jada charged both jumped into the air and back flipped Faith scratching her sister's face, "Faith, get Buddy, I got this handled." Collie said and Faith looked at her, "You sure?" Collie smirked, "Positive, besides he likes you, not me, go, I'll take ur blows." "You sure your going to be ok?" "Of course." Collie said winking, "You're the best." "What are friends for?" Collie asked smiling and Faith smiled back before running into the ship. Jada swiped at Collie and Collie jumped back as the sword went through her heart. Collie's eyes widened as claws appeared, "You just made the biggest mistake of your life!" Collie said turning her eyes red and swiped at Jada.

~~Inside the ship~~~

Faith walked into the ship and looked around, `Wow…I haven't been here in two years…I still can't believe this is home for me…' she thought to herself. She walked upstairs and to her luck she found Buddy, "buddy!" she said going over to him. He shook his head violently and his words were muffled. Nooj appeared behind Faith and whacked her with his staff. As he prepared to shoot Brother jumped down and knocked Nooj with him, "Thanks Brother." Faith said smiling, "No problem!" He said smiling then winked. Jada stumbled in, "YOU!" Faith and Brother turned, "Step away…" she hissed, "Where's Collie?" Faith asked and Jada smirked, "Dead."

HL/Cato: o_O Dun dun dun!!!

To Be continued

Information On Jada

Age: 19

Gender: Female (duh)

Dressphere: Warrior

Family: Nooj (father), Leblanc (mother), Faith (sister), Gippal (cousin), Rosie (cousin)

Information: Jada is Faith's older sister and very mean to Faith at points. Collie and Jada used to get along, but that was before the disappearence of her friends Shuin and Lenne. Jada also hates Yuna, Rikku, and Paine. She holds Buddy hostage so she can kill Faith, then lead each Gullwing to his or her downfall one by one.