Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ your not so tough ❯ Nibelhiem ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: yo hoogies sooooooooo liking my story so far if you don't then read my rurouni kenshin its called a nameless fear story it is more angsty and bloody, but it is really short. If you like yuffie+Vincent stories or/and Cloti stories read `guardian angels' I'm not sure who it's by but it is good. Please review ideas are welcome too. IM me or email me at HumanoidTyphoonK@aol.com if you wanna though I'm sometimes not the biggest talker. Enjoy I love to emasculate people.

"Sooo" Cloud said unbridling Vincent's chocobo.


"So what?" Vincent retorted


"You got chased out of Wutai why?" cloud said


"They though I hurt yuffie"


"Well did you?"


"I would never…" Vincent said sounding highly offended.


"Sorry, but you should know Tifa and I are leaving soon"


"Why"


"It's hard work running this bar with 2 people so were going on a vacation"


"I'm sure it is well deserved"


"You can still stay here if you would like" cloud said stroking the chocobo's feathers


"Thank you"


"Just tell everyone we're closed"


"Ok…I'm going inside" Vincent said as he lifted his bags and walked into the bar. Cloud gave the chocobo some greens and followed him in. Vincent walked down the hall to where Tifa had told him his room was. When he entered he found steam pouring from the bathroom and Yuffie's shuriken on a near by shelf. Vincent plopped his bags on the floor and laid down on the bed. Vincent did not sleep often but he was exhausted from the cold rainy weather. Vincent closed his eyes and sprawled himself all over the bed. Yuffie later came out of the shower to find Vincent on the bed with his limbs spread out in weird directions.


"Vinnie are you…dead," Yuffie said as she felt his face. `Whew' she thought as she felt him breathing. Vincent's crimson eyes shot open. He looked around, as his eyes landed on Yuffie then on the hand on his face then on what Yuffie was wearing witch was a dark blue towel.


"Ummm…" Vincent started as his face slowly turned red.


"I'm sorry to wake you. You just kind of looked dead" she said nervously. Vincent sat up as much as he liked seeing her in the towel the chance to embarrass her was far too alluring.


"I thank you for your concern…I think I'll go downstairs to see if dinner is done. Maybe you should consider putting some clothes on" Vincent said smirking a little.


"Huh what oh crap… No I was just going to dinner like this," she said jokingly as she backed into the bathroom nervously. Vincent chuckled as he walked downstairs.


"Hello Tifa" Vincent said somewhat more merrily than usual.


"Well aren't we happy today" Tifa said smiling as she washed dishes.


"Would you like me to cook tonight"?


"You can cook?"


"I wanted to be a chef when I was younger"


"Oh ok less for me to do today I guess. I hope you don't mind wearing that apron though," Tifa said as she pointed to a lavender apron with white lacey frills on the edge. Vincent gave her an odd look but put it on anyway and started to rummage through the fridge getting out some ingredients. Yuffie walked down as Vincent was putting things into a bowl. She started giggling not only because he was wearing a purple apron, but also he was humming a tune quite happily.


"Umm Vincent are you sick or something" she said stifling her laughter and putting the back of her hand to his head. Vincent shook his head and continued cooking.


"Not funny, I happen to like to cook" Vincent said proudly.


"Yuffie don't make fun of chef Vincent" Tifa said adding a French accent to `Vincent'.


"Oh I am sorry `Vincent' I think I'll set the table to make up for my rudeness." Yuffie said laughing. Vincent poured the contents into a pan and slipped it into the oven. As soon as he slipped the oven mitts on Cloud walked in staring at the scene before him. Vincent looked emasculated wearing the apron and oven mitts. Yuffie and Tifa were busy humming and doing other things. Cloud just couldn't help but laugh. Vincent looked at him as if he was ready to shoot him when Tifa said or rather yelled

"CLOUD STRIFE…GO IN THE BAR AND SWEEP OR YOU'LL SLEEP IN THERE" she pointed towards the bar. Cloud pouted and muttered, "Yes Miss Strife." Vincent just continued on his cooking expedition. Vincent finished later and put all the food on the table. Vincent made fried chicken, green bean casserole, salad, and for dessert Oreo chocolate pudding cake glazed with chocolate syrup. Cloud looked at the food like he was a kid in a candy store on free candy day, yuffie had her head on the table looking at the food, and Tifa sat there normally but occasionally throwing longing glances at the cake. Everyone served themselves and dug in.


"Mhmm this is good" cloud said near the ending of the meal with a mouthful of cake.


"Aeh incet tis si grat (yeah Vincent this is great)" yuffie said in agreement Tifa nodded her head too.


"Pleased that you like it" Vincent said smoothly leaning back in his chair.


"Since you cooked cloud can do the dishes" Tifa said smirking


"Huh!?" ?Cloud said "why?"


"Because I'll make it up to you" Tifa said and Cloud smiled stupidly.


"Eww GROSS-NESS" Yuffie said, "I didn't need to hear that" everyone laughed until Cloud said


"Yeah that comes from the person that's sharing a room, and bed, with Vincent" Cloud said as he and Tifa laughed as Yuffie and Vincent turned lovely shades of pink.