Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ your not so tough ❯ Yuffie the mini vincent ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"YOU DID WHAT!!" yuffie screamed at her father.


"He hurt you I did what I thou…" he got cut off


"HE DIDN"T HURT ME I SERIOUSLY SLIPPED" Yuffie yelled at him and kicked him in the shin.


"OH I FUCKING HATE YOU" Yuffie said as she was dragged away and locked in her room.


"No you don't" Her father smirked and walked off leaving several guards at the door.


"Your stupid Vincent's' going to come and kick your butts" Yuffie whispered to the guards. Outside of Wutai Vincent dismounted his chocobo and took off his red cape and headband. He took out a black glove and slipped it over is golden arm so that his claws still stuck out. He slinked into Wutai gates and climbed up onto the house next to Yuffie's. He hoped onto her roof and hopped down next to the guards and silently plunges his golden claws into both of their throats before they could make a sound. Vincent unlatched the door and found Yuffie sitting they're starring at him.


"ah ha I knew you would come, yeah I told those guards" she said happily jumping up.


"Do you want to come with me" was the only thing Vincent could say as he shook the droplets of blood off his claws.

Yuffie smiled and grabbed her shuriken and threw some clothes into a small bag. Vincent smiled slightly and shook his mask of black hair from his face. Yuffie and Vincent silently left thought the gates of the dimly lit town. Vincent climbed on his chocobo and put his headband back on. He was about to put on his cape when he had a second thought. He turned around instead and wrapped it around Yuffie's slender shoulders. She looked at him. He wore the same expression only it had softened. She strapped the cape around her shoulders and grabbed his waist with her hands. Yuffie leaned her head against Vincent's back and somewhere when they were crossing the ocean fell asleep. When she woke up she was wrapped in Vincent's cape and her head rested on a bag of guns while Vincent was cooking something over a fire. She got up and cautiously walked over to him after removing his cape.


"Do you ever sleep?" she asked innocently


"I slept for several years"


"Oh I forgot. Anyway thank you for getting me out of there." Yuffie said slowly


"I can't believe they thought I hurt you" Vincent said eyeing her then eyeing the fresh cotton bandage on her arm.


"I told them you didn't, but they wouldn't listen" Yuffie said Vincent looked relieved. Yuffie took out the red headband that Vincent had bound her wound with and went to get something. Vincent looked around for her, but seemed to disappear and it appeared that she took his cape. He sat down by the fire and soon she came out of the bushes. She was wearing his red cape like he often did and had the headband tied around her head covering her forehead. (Picture yuffie in Vincent's clothes)


"Oh yeah! I'm Vincent valentine. I pretend to be all cold and uncaring but on the inside I care…" she said excitedly as she swooshed the cape over her face like a vampire would do.


"sorry I just always wanted to do this" yuffie said. To Yuffie's surprise Vincent laughed not a very loud or strong laugh but it was still a laugh. He sat there smiling as she did some kicks and punches in his cape. She went and sat next to him.


"So anyway where are we?"


"Nibelhiem" Vincent said pouring water over the fire and packing up his stuff.


"Eat this" he said as he handed her a plate of food.


"So we are going to see Cloud and Tifa today" she said through a mouthful of food.


"That's the plan," Vincent said pulling a cape from his gun duffel. "It's going to be cold today keep that cape" Vincent said answering her look. Later they hopped on the chocobo and trotted off toward Nibelhiem. It took them half of the day to reach Nibelhiem and as they did they knocked on the door to Tifa's closed bar. Cloud stomped down the stairs to open then door when he did he found Vincent and what looked like a mini Vincent.


"Ummm…. I'll go get Tifa" cloud said staring a Yuffie with a bemused look on his face.


"Vincent…umm Yuffie? Is that you" Tifa said hopping down the stairs and looking at Yuffie curiously.


"What! it was cold…don't you think I make a good Vincent" Yuffie said Tifa and cloud shook their heads witch made Vincent laugh.


"Seeeee he thinks so" she said swooshing her cape.


"Did you just laugh?" cloud said


"It's not so weird to hear him laugh… he is human after all" Yuffie said putting a hand on his shoulder.


"Can we stay here? I kind of got chased out of Wutai" Vincent said


"I really don't see why father thinks he's so scary" Yuffie said


"Sure you can stay, but we only have one room" cloud said trying to hide a smirk.


"That's fine" Vincent said as he left the room to go get his bags. Cloud went out to help him.


"Tifa"


"Yeah"


"…I'm going to go take a shower"


"Ok"