Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ your not so tough ❯ Vincent Valentine you are under arrest! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"So you think that beast did give her that wound?" Godo said scratching his chin.


"Yes I believe so she may have feelings for him though," Staniv said


"Well then go out and get him while she is in class" Godo said.

Staniv leaned out the window and gave his troops the signal. Several heavily armed ninjas mounted their chocobo's and headed toward Vincent's house. Vincent sat on his porch cleaning one of his guns, his prized silver rifle to be exact, when several chocobo's rode up to his house.


"Vincent Valentine"


"Yes I am him"


"Your under arrest"


"For what" Vincent said shock apparent in his eyes.


"Assaulting Yuffie Kisarugi"


"What! I did nothing of the sort," Vincent said raising his silver rifle only to have several aimed at him.


"Fine if I must go" Vincent got up and allowed his hands to be roped.


"Alright" they said as they slid him over the back of his chocobo Sango.


"Me, Musashi, and Kao will take him back, the rest of you ruff up this house a bit not," the leader said. Vincent was confused and wanted to ask Yuffie so many things, but first he had to get free. Vincent wriggled his head up to Sango's and whispered for her to kick him off. She gave him a curious `wark' but obliged to his request. His face landed flat in the dirt and it hurt badly. He rolled over and let go of all his anger and confusing and suffering he had felt in the past and felt himself transforming into the mighty demon chaos. His skin covered with blue-black fur and his clothes absorbed into his body as the ropes around his wrists snapped. The three ninja's threw weapons and shot bullets at him but none of them pierced his flesh. Vincent felt a ball of energy forming in his fist and his thick demonic voice screeched `CHAOS SABER' and sunk an energy sword into the leader tearing into his flesh. The leader tried to get up and run but chaos flew up and used the claws on his feet to grip into his face and twist it around until his neck broke. He threw him into a bloody pile on the ground and swiped his claws at the other two sending them running off. Vincent turned back and mounted his chocobo. He decided it would be better if he retrieved his gun out of his house and then visit Yuffie. Nudging his chocobo on he rode back to his house. Inside he several guys playing with his guns and his capes. He grabbed his silver rifle from the porch and planted some copper tipped shells into some guy's head. Then he leaped on the rooftop and skillfully shot anyone who came out. He ran inside and snapped the neck of the last guy that was panicking in his house then stuffed his guns into a duffle bag and stuck his death penalty in his choco holster. He packed some food and some of his clothes and tied the duffels to his chocobo and headed toward Wutai. It was already well past dusk.