Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ your not so tough ❯ Moving on ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Yuffie?" Vincent said sitting on the couch putting down the book he was reading.


" Yes V" she said as she stopped sharpening her shuriken.


"I was thinking, maybe I should get my hair cut. What do you think?" Vincent said


"Well I think you look good either way. Personally I like your hair, but do what you want to." Yuffie said


"Ok then I won't" Vincent said picking up his book again.


"Why?"


"You said you liked my hair" Vincent said behind his book. Yuffie started to blush. She just continued to sharpen her shuriken. Eventually she got up and left for the bedroom. She changed into some of Tifa's night cloths and went down to wash her cloths. Vincent shut his book and went upstairs for bed. Yuffie stuffed her clothes in the washer and continued upstairs. In the bedroom she found Vincent just sitting there staring at the ceiling. She hopped on the bed and crawled over next to him.


"What's wrong"?


"The newspaper, that article bothers me."


"It's ok there aren't that many ninja's left in Wutai, we can take `em"


"Let's hope so"


"Anyway I know you won't let them take me away"


"I won't I promise"


"Yeah we'll teach those ninja's to call my best friend a beast," Yuffie said sitting up.


"Thank you Yuffie" Vincent said pulling her down next to him. Vincent put his golden hand on Yuffie's side being careful not to scratch her. Yuffie contently laid her head on his chest and raise her hand to his golden claw she removed it from her side and cupped it gentlely in her hand


"I'm ticklish there," she said smiling. Vincent smirked and dug his human hand under her and wriggled his fingers. She rolled over giggling and Vincent seized the opportunity and rolled next to her. He wrapped his clawed hand around her midsection and leaned his head in the nook between the neck and shoulders. Yuffie could feel his breath kissing the skin on her shoulders. She liked being like this.


"Yuffie…you're more than a friend to me." Vincent slowly


"…I know…Vincent?"


"Mmm" he answered


"I love you" Yuffie said a bit shyly


"I love you too…" Vincent said placing a kiss between her neck and shoulder. At that moment Vincent felt a quick hint of guilt. It passed though Lucreatia had told him to move on and that is what he was doing. Yuffie and Vincent both fell asleep like this (they didn't do anything she's only 17 jeez).